Who here has lost friends due to political differences?

Christianity was totally leftist originally, about sharing, caring, etc.
But Christianity got taken over by those who wanted to use it for power, and we got things like burning witches, inquisitions, crusades, conquistadors, slavery, etc.

Abortion is not a left or right thing, but just ignorant.
Malthus was not wrong about imminent human extinction at all.
We just delayed his predictions by inventing ways to use fossil fuels to more than quadruple the food production. But we only have about 40 years worth of gas and oil left, so then we will have to drop the population by about 80%.

The law and order people have it all backwards too.
Just like with Prohibition, when you made thing illegal, like drugs, it increases prices, entices more sellers, and results in much more crime and deaths from the cash business that can't use banks or call police.
I 😍 Rigby! :)

Who would hang with a bunch of pussy white chimps complaining about bud light and chick FIL a in the first place? Certainly I wouldn't.

Thread summary:

A known Russian troll is posting a propaganda pieces that tell Americans turn on each other. Golly, what a surprise, a Russian stooge trying to tear apart America.

It fooled a few people, but such people already hated America.

Most people rejected it, to their credit.

seriously. we see that everytime. Family members canceling other conservative family members, libs telling people to do their shopping, dining, whatever ELSEwhere if they're conservatives, Plenty of stories about how liberals have dropped family, friends, neighbors for conservative views. Even leftist politicians are now keying the cars or calling cps on conservatives just because they have a trump sticker or support conservative candidates or beliefs. ALL. The. Time.

Other than hate and incompetence, Donald Trump doesn’t have policies.

Other than hate and incompetence, Donald Trump doesn’t have policies.
y'all don't know what you're talking about and it shows.

AMj2T8G.jpg

Having a core group of friends, especially for guys is a huge part of American society. It is a political thing. Only in the recent times have things like Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Black Lives Matter, LGBT things broken up friendships. This is a relatively new thing. It has happened in the past but today it’s a more serious problem for sure.

I had four really close friends that I’ve known since high school really close with them for 15 years. But Around 2020 with the rise of the Black Lives Matter riots …. those friendships were shaken up.

I’ve lost good friends from my high school years because they are far left wingers.

For example, when the 2020 BLM riots took place. A good friend of mine went to BLM rallies, he supported what they were saying. I was astonished at it completely shocked. We would get into arguments. I would tell him you can’t do this. You’re of Italian heritage like me. You can’t turn your back on your ancestors and call them racist when they weren’t racist when they were honorable people. We would get into arguments. He would call me a racist. It’s the same friend who has been a “stay at home boyfriend” for about 10 years now. His girlfriend goes to work and makes all the money. He’s a disgrace. He’s also a drug user … smoking weed using cocaine various things. if you look on his Facebook page, he has an LGBT flag. He is a different man compared to when I knew him in the high school years and my early 20s.

By the way, here’s the idea for this conversation

Throughout the podcast featuring Andrew Tate and Justin Waller, you get to hear the importance of having good friends around you. Strong minded people who care about honorable traditions. It’s really important for men to have friendships with strong minded men who are drug-free, who work out who respect traditions. If one has weak friends, one will be weak.

If one has strong minded, kind, compassionate, honorable friends, they will retain those values.

I had about four really close friends growing up through high school… I saw one of them about four weeks ago. He’s also a far left wing extremist. He doesn’t wanna listen to things.. he’s unemployed. He smokes a ton of weed. He sits around selling things on eBay, making a fraction of what he made his old job.

The third friend I recently texted a few weeks ago. He supports abortion, infact, one of his girlfriends from 15 years ago or so actually had an abortion. He’s not really that religious. But he still retain some level of Dignity …he works. He just had a child. Of the four close friends I’m talking about here. He’s the only one with a kid. He smokes weed quite a bit I think, sells weed. Of all four of my high school friends this is the one I might retain some level of a relationship with we will see.

And then my fourth friend would always call me when he’s drunk. He seems to have various issues. He smokes a lot of weed. Who knows where this one will go… he lives in Florida and likes Ron DeSantis, which is interesting considering the amount of weed he smokes

And so I have myself as I have told many people on this board was in a terrible car accident about three years ago. I eventually came to the conclusion that I need to work out, be healthy. Be strong get off the weed. I am off weed work out as much as I can. I got all the reasons in the world to give up. But I don’t. And I could change who I am to try and go back to my old friends who support BLM, whi smoke dope , who support waving an LGBT flag and probably who even support waving the flag of Ukraine. There’s no way I’m going to do that. Because I am who I am and I’m a man I can’t change that. I can’t become lesser of a man to fulfill the desires of far left wing extremists, even if they were my close friends in high school.

Btw I do have a few traditional old school friends that I play poker with. I have known these guys for 10 + years. But for the most part they’re much older than me in their 70s including Vietnam veterans. Really great guys to hang out with. But other than Poker I don’t really see them much.

I’m sure many people here can relate their own stories of losing friends because of a difference over Donald Trump or something similar. And these people, my fellow posters many of you might be in a similar position where you’re trying to find new friends meet new acquaintances. And this is again important thing for a man if you wanna be able to find a woman, it helps to have good close, friends guy friends that is with like minded thoughts.

I’m happy to say that I recently I went back to the Islamic school I used to work at (I made a thread about this). I talked with a guy I recognized from my time working at the school. And I realize I can probably get something positive from this. I can start hanging out with this guy and more people from the mosque, who are about traditions, being strong, doing the right things opposing far left wing extremism. And they don’t even necessarily have to be Muslims. I realize that these types of guys they’re black, they’re Arab, some are white but they are all from the “old school” even though we’re in our 20s and 30s. And so with these types of men, we won’t be sitting around smoking dope watching some dumb cartoon movie playing some dumb video game…. will be sitting around like men discussing real topics how to make our lives better how to be stronger. That’s it. Have a nice day folks

And please share your stories if you have them if you lost close friends due to political differences… and what you’re doing to find new friends with like-minded thoughts to make yourself a better person to make those around you better to make your community stronger.

Sounds to me like you have control issues. My advice. Accept that people are different and let them be who they are… maybe shut your mouth and open your ears and mind for a minute… don’t let politics affect relationships. That’s lame

I agree with that sentiment!

I would not hate them, I'd have them only as an acquaintance, and very superfluously, but I would never get too close to them.

No.
Why not? Does politics really mean that much to you?!

Having a core group of friends, especially for guys is a huge part of American society. It is a political thing. Only in the recent times have things like Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Black Lives Matter, LGBT things broken up friendships. This is a relatively new thing. It has happened in the past but today it’s a more serious problem for sure.

I had four really close friends that I’ve known since high school really close with them for 15 years. But Around 2020 with the rise of the Black Lives Matter riots …. those friendships were shaken up.

I’ve lost good friends from my high school years because they are far left wingers.

For example, when the 2020 BLM riots took place. A good friend of mine went to BLM rallies, he supported what they were saying. I was astonished at it completely shocked. We would get into arguments. I would tell him you can’t do this. You’re of Italian heritage like me. You can’t turn your back on your ancestors and call them racist when they weren’t racist when they were honorable people. We would get into arguments. He would call me a racist. It’s the same friend who has been a “stay at home boyfriend” for about 10 years now. His girlfriend goes to work and makes all the money. He’s a disgrace. He’s also a drug user … smoking weed using cocaine various things. if you look on his Facebook page, he has an LGBT flag. He is a different man compared to when I knew him in the high school years and my early 20s.

By the way, here’s the idea for this conversation

Throughout the podcast featuring Andrew Tate and Justin Waller, you get to hear the importance of having good friends around you. Strong minded people who care about honorable traditions. It’s really important for men to have friendships with strong minded men who are drug-free, who work out who respect traditions. If one has weak friends, one will be weak.

If one has strong minded, kind, compassionate, honorable friends, they will retain those values.

I had about four really close friends growing up through high school… I saw one of them about four weeks ago. He’s also a far left wing extremist. He doesn’t wanna listen to things.. he’s unemployed. He smokes a ton of weed. He sits around selling things on eBay, making a fraction of what he made his old job.

The third friend I recently texted a few weeks ago. He supports abortion, infact, one of his girlfriends from 15 years ago or so actually had an abortion. He’s not really that religious. But he still retain some level of Dignity …he works. He just had a child. Of the four close friends I’m talking about here. He’s the only one with a kid. He smokes weed quite a bit I think, sells weed. Of all four of my high school friends this is the one I might retain some level of a relationship with we will see.

And then my fourth friend would always call me when he’s drunk. He seems to have various issues. He smokes a lot of weed. Who knows where this one will go… he lives in Florida and likes Ron DeSantis, which is interesting considering the amount of weed he smokes

And so I have myself as I have told many people on this board was in a terrible car accident about three years ago. I eventually came to the conclusion that I need to work out, be healthy. Be strong get off the weed. I am off weed work out as much as I can. I got all the reasons in the world to give up. But I don’t. And I could change who I am to try and go back to my old friends who support BLM, whi smoke dope , who support waving an LGBT flag and probably who even support waving the flag of Ukraine. There’s no way I’m going to do that. Because I am who I am and I’m a man I can’t change that. I can’t become lesser of a man to fulfill the desires of far left wing extremists, even if they were my close friends in high school.

Btw I do have a few traditional old school friends that I play poker with. I have known these guys for 10 + years. But for the most part they’re much older than me in their 70s including Vietnam veterans. Really great guys to hang out with. But other than Poker I don’t really see them much.

I’m sure many people here can relate their own stories of losing friends because of a difference over Donald Trump or something similar. And these people, my fellow posters many of you might be in a similar position where you’re trying to find new friends meet new acquaintances. And this is again important thing for a man if you wanna be able to find a woman, it helps to have good close, friends guy friends that is with like minded thoughts.

I’m happy to say that I recently I went back to the Islamic school I used to work at (I made a thread about this). I talked with a guy I recognized from my time working at the school. And I realize I can probably get something positive from this. I can start hanging out with this guy and more people from the mosque, who are about traditions, being strong, doing the right things opposing far left wing extremism. And they don’t even necessarily have to be Muslims. I realize that these types of guys they’re black, they’re Arab, some are white but they are all from the “old school” even though we’re in our 20s and 30s. And so with these types of men, we won’t be sitting around smoking dope watching some dumb cartoon movie playing some dumb video game…. will be sitting around like men discussing real topics how to make our lives better how to be stronger. That’s it. Have a nice day folks

And please share your stories if you have them if you lost close friends due to political differences… and what you’re doing to find new friends with like-minded thoughts to make yourself a better person to make those around you better to make your community stronger.

I just try not talking politics. My brother and I used to feel the same about a lot of stuff and had many good conversations over the years. He lives in Minnesota and several years ago I realized that he has been indoctrinated there. I also have another good friend in Minnesota who has also been indoctrinated. I used to live there a long time ago when it was a highly democratic state but I was immune to it then as it wasn't that big of a deal back then. But, over the last few years, Minnesotans have gone batshit Progressive crazy. Maybe the water they have been drinking has come down from Canada.

One side of the political spectrum is so intense in their hatred of Donald Trump, the PERSON, that they are unable to discuss actual policies, left vs right, rationally and without reference to Trump's personal shortcomings (or perceived shortcomings). It comes out as, "How can you support that guy?" rather than, "How can you support that policy?"
This is a good observation however, if you’re honestly looking at it, Trump has brought so much dishonesty, lies and manipulation into his political sphere. Add the hateful tone and degradation of is opposers and our institutions… it leads a very dangerous cult like following where issues can’t really be discussed.

Looks at this stolen election BS. He makes outrageous claims that all fail in court yet he still claims that the election was stolen and his followers just blindly agree. Try and dig into details with any of them and they all fall flat. How do you talk issues when one side can’t honestly present facts and details?

Who here has lost friends due to political differences?​

Not me. I have friends of just about all political persuasions.
It's not been a matter of conservatives dumping lib friends but rather from my experience, the other way round, MEANING, for liberal posters.....the liberals are the ones dropping their conservative friends as in my case. I laughed off my lib friend's insults to my candidate, my presidential choice during the Bush years...and as soon as obama was re-elected, that friend dropped me for minor criticism of his policies.
and when i say drop i mean in the total and utter meaning of the word.....I was dead to that person apparently.

Yes. Lost a few. Refuse to pretend they even exist since the man-made virus launch and/or they began to gloat about 2020 Election Fraud (as the filth do on this site). I don’t answer or reply to text (delete w/o reading).

some relatives I now label “closet Obiden” and avoid them.

co-workers are more difficult to navigate. Strictly proffesional only around those exposed as LW commee loons.

I play no games since 2020. We have been taken over illegally. I am losing money. Retirement is now in question? The poor get more poor…..hidden Obiden tax….helping poor relatives.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like you have control issues. My advice. Accept that people are different and let them be who they are… maybe shut your mouth and open your ears and mind for a minute… don’t let politics affect relationships. That’s lame
It’s very simple matter. It’s all about who you wanna be surrounded by. So my friends are left wing extremist. If you’re talking about people who are waiving a BLM flag, who don’t care that white people were enslaved throughout history, who believe that a Trump supporter is evil. That is far left wing politics. It’s simply comes down to a matter of who you wanna be friends with you. Have a nice Fourth of July man.

This is a country with free speech. At least it’s supposed to be. If one want to wave a flag of Ukraine, an LGBT, flag, BLM flag, if one think that white people were the oppressors of history. If one doesn’t acknowledge that Black people also owned slaves thru history. If those are ones beliefs I don’t wanna work with them . I don’t want to be in the same room with them .

I want to be surrounded with men who are proud of where they come from.

Yes. Lost a few. Refuse to pretend they even exist since the man-made virus launch and/or they began to gloat about 2020 Election Fraud (as the filth do on this site). I dont answer or reply to text (delete w/o reading).

some relatives i now label “closet Obiden” and avoid them.

co-workers are more difficult to navigate. Strictly proffesional only around those exposed as LW commee loons.

I play no games since 2020. We have been taken over illegally. I am losing money. Retirement is now in question? The poor get more poor…..hidden Obiden tax….helping poor relatives.
I’ve always thought you were a cool guy. And when I first had started posting on this board, I made a poor comment to you in light of the damar Hamlin situation.

I think your screen name and avatar is brilliant, kind of a cool answer to “right winger”

I apologize for that again. I’m from Buffalo, I’m a Buffalo Bills fan and I now realize that I was wrong about the damar Hamlin situation. It looks like here in Buffalo, New York, rich wealthy left wing people are taking advantage of that situation to try and tell people how to live.

I only wish that guys like you , jgalt , and many others lived in the same area that I did. That would be pretty cool.

The right is bankers, corporate owners, and other wealthy elite.
They are the ones who prevent pubic health care, even though it would cost us all half as much, because they profit from the current monopolies.

The right tries to lowers taxes for the wealthy, while the left tries to raise the minimum wage.
The right tried to increase drug penalties even though drug users harm no one else.
Well, this was the case back in the day with the working class Democrat politicians. What I see is a complete change now Democrats are talking about anti-Americanism, the 400 years a slave argument, it is if they view Africa as a country with a dark savage history. When in reality, the African people built a civilized world. These are my fellow Christians in Africa. i think Africans are treated poorly by many Democrats.

I don’t really even see Democrats talking about raising the minimum wage, national healthcare, union jobs. It’s all about BLM, Ukraine, LGBT things none of this helps the working class.

I’ve always thought you were a cool guy. And when I first had started posting on this board, I made a poor comment to you in light of the damar Hamlin situation.

I think your screen name and avatar is brilliant, kind of a cool answer to “right winger”

I apologize for that again. I’m from Buffalo, I’m a Buffalo Bills fan and I now realize that I was wrong about the damar Hamlin situation. It looks like here in Buffalo, New York, rich wealthy left wing people are taking advantage of that situation to try and tell people how to live.

I only wish that guys like you , jgalt , and many others lived in the same area that I did. That would be pretty cool.

i apologize. I used the “funny button” on your Hamlin posts early in the thread. I almost never use that button. It was bad timing perhaps? I was probably just reading about vaccine deaths on GP? I had also played or watched sports since forever. That looked to be a typical play. Yet suddenly everyone labeled it a hard-tackle or Myocardiatist? Sorry, I laughed. your posts are always a good read. Far less toxic than my own. 😈

Christianity was totally leftist originally, about sharing, caring, etc.
But Christianity got taken over by those who wanted to use it for power, and we got things like burning witches, inquisitions, crusades, conquistadors, slavery, etc.

Abortion is not a left or right thing, but just ignorant.
Malthus was not wrong about imminent human extinction at all.
We just delayed his predictions by inventing ways to use fossil fuels to more than quadruple the food production. But we only have about 40 years worth of gas and oil left, so then we will have to drop the population by about 80%.

The law and order people have it all backwards too.
Just like with Prohibition, when you made thing illegal, like drugs, it increases prices, entices more sellers, and results in much more crime and deaths from the cash business that can't use banks or call police.
I would disagree with that brother. Look at the thread in my signature all based on history. In fact, the Christian knights of history stood up for what was right… they even gave medical assistance to their enemies in combat.

Forum List

Back