Who here actually "believes" this Trumpian claim???

He isn't sitting on his ass pretending to lead like the Magic Kenyan.....he is trying to solve a 50 year old crises on the Korean Peninsula....the same one all the other waste of time presidents of the past were too afraid to fix....
Funny how different the reaction from republicans now that their guy is in office:

Any criticism from the right on any topic should be ignored going forward. They are a cult for their god emperor and don't argue in good faith. Liars to be dismissed and never taken seriously again. Fiscal responsibility, morals, for law and order, defenders of the constitution, "true patriots", etc all fake. All their ideals are only used to smear rivals and are not their real positions. They only care about these things when it is convenient. I will never believe their bs ever again.

If you would have told me a few years ago that N. Korea would stop it's BS without a War..........

I would have said you are off your rocker................

For decades they have not been able to do anything about it other than Sanctions..........and strongly worded UN resolutions that said Or else..........or or else.......or or or else............useless............

I'm very happy that this has gone this path.............and no amount of sniffling weasels are gonna change that for me..............It may not actually happen but for the moment there is a chance to resolve this short of War...........And that is a good thing.
What exactly have they stopped?
71aafcd0a846a39d1bff97619a37ca66--fun-runs-fitness-humor.jpg

If you would have told me a few years ago that N. Korea would stop it's BS without a War..........

For decades they have not been able to do anything about it other than Sanctions..........and strongly worded UN resolutions that said Or else..........or or else.......or or or else............useless............

I'm very happy that this has gone this path.............and no amount of sniffling weasels are gonna change that for me..............It may not actually happen but for the moment there is a chance to resolve this short of War...........And that is a good thing.
About what Trump has accomplished so far

Why the victory lap?

He isn't sitting on his ass pretending to lead like the Magic Kenyan.....he is trying to solve a 50 year old crises on the Korean Peninsula....the same one all the other waste of time presidents of the past were too afraid to fix....
Funny how different the reaction from republicans now that their guy is in office:

Any criticism from the right on any topic should be ignored going forward. They are a cult for their god emperor and don't argue in good faith. Liars to be dismissed and never taken seriously again. Fiscal responsibility, morals, for law and order, defenders of the constitution, "true patriots", etc all fake. All their ideals are only used to smear rivals and are not their real positions. They only care about these things when it is convenient. I will never believe their bs ever again.

What solutions did you make..............What solutions did the Dems make..........What solutions did anyone make for 2 decades that ended this.

There are no guarantees ............never is.........but this is a positive step...........one I never saw coming.............

If it works........it's a good thing............avoiding a War.......is that what you wanted..............

Why the victory lap?
To pull liberal chains like he always did..............just like he pulled the chains of GOP candidates against him......

Why the victory lap?
To pull liberal chains like he always did..............just like he pulled the chains of GOP candidates against him......
What does that have to do with N Korea?

Government check?

The megalomaniac and charlatan, Trump, actually believes (or he is bordering on insanity) that he has "solved" the NK problem......

In a impromptu news conference, the bullshitter in chief, stated

.........Trump claims he has "largely solved" the crisis over Pyongyang's nuclear program after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

......"I have solved that problem. That problem is largely solved," he told reporters.

Trump Claims Has 'Largely Solved' North Korean Nuclear Crisis.

....and Trump cult members, "cheer".........Go figure.
He's the deal maker, count on it.

The megalomaniac and charlatan, Trump, actually believes (or he is bordering on insanity) that he has "solved" the NK problem......

.........Trump claims he has "largely solved" the crisis over Pyongyang's nuclear program after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

......"I have solved that problem. That problem is largely solved," he told reporters.

Still waiting for a deal

Any deal

Still waiting for a deal

Any deal
They'll be no deal with that lying NK

No thanks......I'm not too fond of orange kool-aid.....You, on the other hand, are the perfect, "poorly educated" Trump cultist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back