Trump should pardon Manafort

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
That would be classic.

“When the whole thing is over, things might get cleaned up with some presidential pardons,” the former New York mayor told the Daily News.

"Giuliani’s stunning remark came hours after a Washington, D.C., judge revoked Manafort’s bail and ordered him to remain behind bars while awaiting his September trial on charges relating to his shady pro-Russian business dealings in Ukraine. The ruling came after Robert Mueller’s investigators alleged the ex-Trump campaign chairman had attempted to secure false testimony from potential witnesses in the Russia probe."

The gravy train is rolling to a stop. Hop off, pigs. We're making America great again, there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Rudy Giuliani says Mueller probe 'might get cleaned up' with 'presidential pardons' in light of Paul Manafort going to jail - NY Daily News

giphy.gif

Manafort's issues have nothing to do with Trump.

Personally, I see no reason to pardon him. Just my opinion.

That would be classic.

“When the whole thing is over, things might get cleaned up with some presidential pardons,” the former New York mayor told the Daily News.

"Giuliani’s stunning remark came hours after a Washington, D.C., judge revoked Manafort’s bail and ordered him to remain behind bars while awaiting his September trial on charges relating to his shady pro-Russian business dealings in Ukraine. The ruling came after Robert Mueller’s investigators alleged the ex-Trump campaign chairman had attempted to secure false testimony from potential witnesses in the Russia probe."

The gravy train is rolling to a stop. Hop off, pigs. We're making America great again, there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Rudy Giuliani says Mueller probe 'might get cleaned up' with 'presidential pardons' in light of Paul Manafort going to jail - NY Daily News

I agree, he really should do so. That would be a perfect move for him.

That would be classic.

put down the crack pipe, allie

The charges against Cohen have to do with state issued taxi medallions. As a state issue it's doubtful Trump has the power to pardon him.

Republicans want a monarch. Pathetic.

Butterflies ARE pretty.

Media-created Messiahs? Not so much. Eight years of that shit was enough this century.
Your pursuit of absolute power for the dotard is sickening.

Where have I expressed a desire for Trump to have "absolute power"? Please post it.

Personally I view elected officials at any level as no more than public servants, answerable to their citizen-masters.

That would be classic.

Can't pardon him on the state charges. He's going to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Republicans want a monarch. Pathetic.

Butterflies ARE pretty.

Media-created Messiahs? Not so much. Eight years of that shit was enough this century.
Your pursuit of absolute power for the dotard is sickening.

Where have I expressed a desire for Trump to have "absolute power"? Please post it.

Personally I view elected officials at any level as no more than public servants, answerable to their citizen-masters.
Yeah, because you’ve reaaally supported accountability for the Trump administration :rolleyes:

The party of “the President can’t be prosecuted so he’ll do whatever he wants.” Despicable.

I would piss myself.
Yeah but that doesn't mean anything if you do that all the time anyway ;)

I would too, it would be a classic move. I hope he fucking does it. And I suspect that is his intent.

Forum List

Back