Who else is sick to death of 'Black History Month'?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Thank god there's only another couple days of this bullshit.
This year it seems they've taken it to a new level. I try to listen to my favorite radio programs, and good lord every third fucking commercial is about some black mofo from the past who did this and that.
Enough already!

I just wish that they had better history. How many times are we going to hear about that dude who found some uses for peanuts? Black history is boring and lame.

Thats Racist GIF

This year it seems they've taken it to a new level. I try to listen to my favorite radio programs, and good lord every third fucking commercial is about some black mofo from the past who did this and that.
Enough already!

Oh, you poor bastard! How can you possibly bear the strain! I can't tell you how badly I feel for you, I really can't.

I just wish that they had better history. How many times are we going to hear about that dude who found some uses for peanuts? Black history is boring and lame.

How about your individual history? What have you ever done that anyone will remember in............ a week?

Enough already!

Oh, you poor bastard! How can you possibly bear the strain! I can't tell you how badly I feel for you, I really can't.

I appreciate your concern. Could you fix me a sandwich now?

I know its important to promote the history of African Americans and their contribution to the USA...but at some point if I were Black I would be a little bit embarrassed...I mean its getting a little over the top and comical.....

Enough already!
I am. It is all lies anyway. Doesn't take a month to learn about RIOTS.

How about your individual history? What have you ever done that anyone will remember in............ a week?
You are boring and lame too.

Answer the question, loser.
No.
Pussy

What have you ever done that anyone will remember in............ a week?

Forum List

Back