who do you think President Trump will pick to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg ? ?

Trump will pick a moderate, swing vote guy.
swing vote girl. :)
I'd like to see a female at least replace the female leaving, but I think he will pick a guy.
maybe hillary. heh... who would be your top pick of man and woman if you had to choose today ?
i might pick a doctor or some non jurist or lawyer, maybe an egghead, or an astronaut.
I can't honestly answer that because I am not that knowledgeable on the subject...

but I agree that it would be cool if the pick were not a lawyer or judge, but an intelligent, knowledgeable, every day 'Josephine'! :D

Ruth reminds me of an old dry sock that scratches my duck when I masterbate.
35saex.jpg

dont-count-those-chickens.jpg

Just try not to cry when Trump loses.
he's not McCain or Romney. this campaign will look quite different. remember, he has his own jet and he hasn't spent much dough yet.
I never compared him to McCain or Romney. That does not change the fact that if he makes it to the general he will get destroyed. All the rhetoric that works for the primary does not work for that general.

At the end of the day, the base will NOT win the White House alone - you need to draw more voters than that. Everything Trump has done has distanced himself from being able to carry anyone outside of the hard core base.

Someone classy. A high energy winner. They will be the finest, and healthiest SC justice evah!

it's doubtful that obamjevich would survive senate advise and consent, the process would go over like healthcare, obama, reid and pelosis' lead balloon.

but the next president is going to face some important decisions that effect the other two branches.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the United States, "advice and consent" is a power of the United States Senate to be consulted on and approve treaties signed and appointments made by the President of the United States to public positions, including Cabinet secretaries, federal judges, United States Attorneys, and ambassadors.

Advice and consent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[The President] shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

Well I think it is obvious.

Trump would have a TV show- "Who wants to be a Supreme Court Justice"

My guess is the winner would be

upload_2015-12-18_9-19-59.jpeg

it's doubtful that obamjevich would survive senate advise and consent, the process would go over like healthcare, obama, reid and pelosis' lead balloon.

but the next president is going to face some important decisions that effect the other two branches.

In the United States, "advice and consent" is a power of the United States Senate to be consulted on and approve treaties signed and appointments made by the President of the United States to public positions, including Cabinet secretaries, federal judges, United States Attorneys, and ambassadors.

[The President] shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

View attachment 57248
over michael moore ? i don't think so.

Not gonna happen. As soon as it is obvious that a democrat is not going to win the election, Ginsburg retires so Obama can nominate the next justice. Besides, I think she may have mentally retired some years ago so she may never leave.

First of all, no matter what, Ginsburg would never retire on her own accord and especially not for the reason cited above, because that would require a small amount of selflessness and that is a totally alien concept to Democrats.

However, should it happen, Obama would appoint a Lesbian in a wheel chair who is blind and deaf, Asian, Native American or Hispanic, but preferably half black like Himself, because He would not want to see his legacy besmirched by political incorrectness.

he's not McCain or Romney. this campaign will look quite different. remember, he has his own jet and he hasn't spent much dough yet.
I never compared him to McCain or Romney. That does not change the fact that if he makes it to the general he will get destroyed. All the rhetoric that works for the primary does not work for that general.

At the end of the day, the base will NOT win the White House alone - you need to draw more voters than that. Everything Trump has done has distanced himself from being able to carry anyone outside of the hard core base.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, so I make no predictions.

But having seen the power of persuasion of Trump (not seen since or before empty-suit Obama) don't dismiss what might and probably WILL happen in the next 11 months.

View attachment 57248

You might be right- after all Trump is the most liberal of all of the GOP candidates

View attachment 57248

You might be right- after all Trump is the most liberal of all of the GOP candidates
rubio

I don't have a dog in this hunt, so I make no predictions.

But having seen the power of persuasion of Trump (not seen since or before empty-suit Obama) don't dismiss what might and probably WILL happen in the next 11 months.
Weather or not you think Trump can take the general it is rather silly to be wondering who he will be installing in the SCOTUS. These same people were wondering about the same silly shit before President Romney took office...

Forum List

Back