Obama Administration Approved THREE MILLION IMMIGRANT WORKERS In One Year

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
remember how they like to say the Democrat party is for the "working man" ? well I guess they are just NOT for the legal CITIZENS in our country. my gawd vote out these snakes what they are doing behind our backs. no to Hillary or Bernie.

snip:
December 16, 2015 by

The unemployment rate is through the roof, especially for young, black Americans, yet the Obama administration is bringing in millions of foreigners to take American jobs.

The Washington Free Beacon reports:

At least 3 million foreign nationals were granted work permits, work visas, and green cards in 2013, with most being granted to individuals from Mexico, China, and India, according to the most recent dataissued by the Congressional Research Service.

While the 2014 numbers have not been disclosed, recent statistics provided to Congress reveal that work permits continued to be issued at record numbers, according to congressional sources and statistics provided to the Washington Free Beacon.

This includes about 1 million green cards with work authorization, 1 million employment-based non-immigrant visas for foreign workers, and 1.2 million work-permit authorizations for foreign nationals.

When are we going to stop this madness?

all of it here:
Obama Administration Approved THREE MILLION IMMIGRANT WORKERS In One Year - Progressives Today

How many applied? How many have been approved in the last several years? Are these jobs unskilled or skilled?

Or Rubio
or Kasich
or bush
Sounds to me like you would be saying the same thing about Reagan, too?

Forum List

Back