Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Please write in name

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What's 'playful' about it? I guess I'll vote for you.

S

Shattered

Please do not be mean, this is meant to be a playful thread. :eusa_dance:
A thread like this is going to do nothing but incite argument, and resentment.. Better would have been to word it as "Who's your favorite poster, and why?"

Doesn't leave room for argument, and doesn't offend anyone, as it forces the typer to say something *nice*, and makes the person being talked about feel good...

LOki

The Yaweh of Mischief
Reaction score
A thread like this is going to do nothing but incite argument, and resentment.. Better would have been to word it as "Who's your favorite poster, and why?"

Doesn't leave room for argument, and doesn't offend anyone, as it forces the typer to say something *nice*, and makes the person being talked about feel good...
I think I'm with you here. I voted "other" because "poll posting drama whores" wasn't an option.

roomy

The Natural
Reaction score
I love everyone equally....should that be loathe?:D

roomy

The Natural
Reaction score
If I knew where you lived I would hop on a plane now and beat the crap out of you because I am in a bad fettle and you deserve it after the last few days.:mad:

S

Shattered

If I knew where you lived I would hop on a plane now and beat the crap out of you because I am in a bad fettle and you deserve it after the last few days.:mad:
Yer panties are always in a twist - why should today be any different? :rolleyes:

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am old, it is my 47th today:mad:
Is 47 old in Britain?

I am officially barred from declaring 47 old...my wife is 50. I'll get back to you in five years when I hit 47, let you know if it's old or not.

In the mean time, happy birthday roomy. Have yourself a Shepherds Pie, go easy on the candles.

Vintij

Reaction score
I voted RSR since old man Roomy wasnt on the ballot. :cool:

Happy birthday*

Dirt McGirt

Bad Mother****er
Reaction score
I can't stand Wiggles, Jillian, Snowman, and Mick. Even if they were on the list, my head would explode trying to figure out which one I hate more....bunch o' fags.

wiggles

Reaction score
I can't stand Wiggles, Jillian, Snowman, and Mick. Even if they were on the list, my head would explode trying to figure out which one I hate more....bunch o' fags.
You suck. So bite me.

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good thing I didn't mail those dog steaks yet. :razz:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List