• RSR

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Maineman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Please write in name

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's 'playful' about it? I guess I'll vote for you.

Please do not be mean, this is meant to be a playful thread. :eusa_dance:

A thread like this is going to do nothing but incite argument, and resentment.. Better would have been to word it as "Who's your favorite poster, and why?"

Doesn't leave room for argument, and doesn't offend anyone, as it forces the typer to say something *nice*, and makes the person being talked about feel good...

A thread like this is going to do nothing but incite argument, and resentment.. Better would have been to word it as "Who's your favorite poster, and why?"

Doesn't leave room for argument, and doesn't offend anyone, as it forces the typer to say something *nice*, and makes the person being talked about feel good...

I think I'm with you here. I voted "other" because "poll posting drama whores" wasn't an option.

If I knew where you lived I would hop on a plane now and beat the crap out of you because I am in a bad fettle and you deserve it after the last few days.:mad:

If I knew where you lived I would hop on a plane now and beat the crap out of you because I am in a bad fettle and you deserve it after the last few days.:mad:

Yer panties are always in a twist - why should today be any different? :rolleyes:

I am old, it is my 47th today:mad:

Is 47 old in Britain?

I am officially barred from declaring 47 old...my wife is 50. I'll get back to you in five years when I hit 47, let you know if it's old or not.

In the mean time, happy birthday roomy. Have yourself a Shepherds Pie, go easy on the candles.

I can't stand Wiggles, Jillian, Snowman, and Mick. Even if they were on the list, my head would explode trying to figure out which one I hate more....bunch o' fags.

Forum List

Back