who do you choose in '24: Trump or DeSantis or Can't decide?

Desantis so much better. It's hard to vote for Uber wealthy who have zero clue about average workers and america has never had such a strong workforce.
i wouldn't say T has Zero clue about avg workers

but... well... I don't know. I emailed Trump once and got no reply except for a request for... of all things: money.
Right... I who have so little of that green stuff am going to send what little I have to a billionaire.

I may not always be smart about $$ but... hey... not a total dummy

The country needs a Rand Paul or a Thomas Massie type.

Anything else is just more of the same, just passing the baton and blame for the inevitable back and forth every four years

Do I have confidence in the American electorate to vote in a Rand Paul or a Thomas Massie type?

Nope.

So they get what they deserve is my mindset.

If it gets too bad here in the states, there's still a lot of free places in the world. Much quieter. Much cleaner.

So, in case u are busy you can just say

T

or

D

or

U for Undecided

I like Trump... but DeSantis... I think... well, I guess I am Undecided...

help me decide...
You can make a "POLL" when you make a new thread, just click on the "poll tab" and its done.

I'm voting straight Republican.
My mom told me if I ever vote for a democrat my arm would fall off <g>

You can make a "POLL" when you make a new thread, just click on the "poll tab" and its done.

only if you get the vax

lol

she should have said your brain...

So mom’s the one that turned you into a Sheep.

ok more mushy....is that good?....
yeh, except that somehow Mushy doesn't exactly say it... not sure which word does say it... just so fed up with those crazy dims and that seeming alien in the WH

just can't find the best words for the insanity... it's beyond words...

Look people, TRUMP is the only candidate with the stones to take on those snakes in Washington. They would chew Desantis up and spit him out.

Trump warp sped Fauci's shenanigans which led to tyrannies beyond believe in this country. In fact, the margin between warp speed and foreknowledge is very thin. Very thin.

Rand had the little shit fucker quaking in his loafers in front of all of his friends.

Trump warp sped Fauci's shenanigans which led to tyrannies beyond believe in this country. In fact, the margin between warp speed and foreknowledge is very thin. Very thin.

Rand had the little shit fucker quaking in his loafers in front of all of his friends.
Now back on point, Trump is the only warrior of the people capable of taking on those snakes in Washington.

But whatever.

As I said, you get what you deserve.

History is rife with example.

Forum List

Back