Who did YOU vote for? are you ashamed to say?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Ron Paul

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

Willard "Mitt" Romney

In the local stuff I voted for 3 reps/3 dems so overall I voted 4 reps/3 dems plus on our local issues I voted:

Yes on right to repair act
Yes on allowing physician assisted suicide for terminal patients
Yes on allowing medical marijuana

We didn't have this one in Texas..I wish:tongue::D:D

They already decriminalized it in my state. If you get caught with 32 grams or less its the same as being caught speeding.

Willard "Mitt" Romney

In the local stuff I voted for 3 reps/3 dems so overall I voted 4 reps/3 dems plus on our local issues I voted:

As I don't like Romney and don't know what the repair act is..

Grats on the last 2 choices..

Willard "Mitt" Romney

lol the right to repair act gives smaller, non-dealership, repair shops access to computer codes that are currently only available to the dealer. Here is a link RightToRepair.org - Right To Repair Coalition

The assisted suicide one was a hard call for me. I actually was going to abstain on it as I don't feel its right but I don't feel I should be the one to make that choice for another human being, its up to them. In the end my desire for individual liberty won out and I voted yes (same reason that while I'm against abortion as a concept I do support the choice being an individual's and not the government's)

Last edited:
Willard "Mitt" Romney

lol the right to repair act gives smaller, non-dealership, repair shops access to computer codes that are currently only available to the dealer. Here is a link RightToRepair.org - Right To Repair Coalition

I like that too.

:clap2:

:razz:

The ONLY time I have ever confirmed that I voted for a candidate is when I voted for Perot. Folks can guess all they want, but since then, I NEVER tell. Ever.

The ONLY time I have ever confirmed that I voted for a candidate is when I voted for Perot. Folks can guess all they want, but since then, I NEVER tell. Ever.

Why are you like that? I don't understand people like you....lol:D

Still not telling. Na, nana, nana, na.

You voted for Romney, everyone here knows it. That's why it's so silly to play this game.

Chris voted for Obama, several times
Catzshit voted for Obama, several times
del voted for Obama, one time, got lost on the way back from the polling place
Jakematters voted for Obama, but is claiming he voted for Romney - who will open concentration camps for all conservatives

It's pretty easy to know how people here voted.

Still not telling. Na, nana, nana, na.

You voted for Romney, everyone here knows it. That's why it's so silly to play this game.

Chris voted for Obama, several times
Catzshit voted for Obama, several times
del voted for Obama, one time, got lost on the way back from the polling place
Jakematters voted for Obama, but is claiming he voted for Romney - who will open concentration camps for all conservatives

It's pretty easy to know how people here voted.
Did I? Or did I write in the E-trade baby or myself?

Hmmmmm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back