Who did more lasting damage to Europe?

• Hitler & Mussolini

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Merkel & May

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
They leave you hints though. Like the History teacher is the Football coach for every grade? Haha! win win win!
Ya they'll dump logic at lower and lower levels.

Like what, so supposedly Protestant Reformation led to the General Assembly, for Scotland anyway. That allows us to Truly understand God's Word! Ya ! Nothing else God's Word, democratized, no Pope, or Hierarchy, and community input too, now we really Understand this! It happens to do with Korean independence, the Bible not ruling out American slavery, how could it, and now things like the Revolutionary PCUSA over the PC in USA Corpse, says there's gay marriage, voted in favor, so that means a Large Majority of People, whos Only holiness is God's Word, with only Christ the Lord in comparison to some legislated list of holidays and saints, voted in regards to
“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’
5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’?
6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
He goes on to quote the Story of Adam Eve in This Rite, of 2000 year tradition. Except for Eunuchs and those who live like eunuchs.
So good for Lutherans, good for Methodists and Baptists, and early reconcilers with Bishops and the CatholicChurch. But , Because Presbyterianism was a theme of the Confederacy, and because of fresh victory with Nazi Germany, Eisenhower led the Charge on all this.

Last edited:
We will be doing this all night unless we agree not to- read this part- Russia invaded Finland -That is True. The rest is messed up. It seemed he could not believe Russia invaded Finland so I helped HIM out.

No, I asked is it True or False Russia invaded Finland, and was beaten by Finlands tiny army. And you are to believe that this same Army that couldn't defeat one of the smallest armies in all of Europe is the one that beat their strongest by far.
And I answered T-the other guy got technical.

He is running away from it. It's called deflection.
Unfortunately the education system we have today finds it intolerable to teach our children national pride. So they are diminishing America's role in WW II and exaggerating to outright misrepresenting facts saying Russia was the one who really won the war. Which is ridiculous.

Soviets were the first to liberate the camps, the first to capture Berlin, and killed 80% of Nazis killed

Sadly, some of us swallow those school history books whole and it never occurs to them that those books might be slanted. Or leave shit out.

Propaganda only works when the targets swallow whole. Critical thinking is a lost art.

Let me critically think about THAT.

He didn't state a question. Learn to read.
T or F means true or false. T or F

Correct. And he didn't posit a premise that could be LABELED true or false. He got sidetracked before he even finished the sentence. Therefore there's nothing there to assess as "true" or "false".

Go ahead, read it again.
We will be doing this all night unless we agree not to- read this part- Russia invaded Finland -That is True. The rest is messed up. It seemed he could not believe Russia invaded Finland so I helped HIM out.

No, I asked is it True or False Russia invaded Finland, and was beaten by Finlands tiny army. And you are to believe that this same Army that couldn't defeat one of the smallest armies in all of Europe is the one that beat their strongest by far.

You didn't even write a complete sentence. Maybe you intended to but you got off on some tangent that thinks it made a point. But you never finished the question, therefore it could not be answered.

Aren't you the same guy who posted something about "it get is worse"? Try something called proofreading.
Pogo, honey, I realize you enjoy your role as grammar Nazi like you do, but I would be remiss in my role as your superior were I to fail to remind you that a tangent is incapable of thought.

It isn't the tangent that thinks it did or did not make a point, but the poster indulging in one.

Who did more lasting damage to Europe?

Say why
Merkel she open the door to 1.000.000 of migrants and a lot of them did some crime in Europe
To me the crime isn't the issue.

It is the eventual destruction of all the diverse cultures of the main portion of the enlightened world.

Once the cancer of Islam takes hold, it destroys everything it can touch. When I was a kid, Lebanon was a great place and Beirut was considered the Paris of the middle East. Today it is another Islamic hell hole as Muslims have replaced non Muslims like they are doing in Europe.

The Soviet Union should have just swallowed up all of Europe after WWII. It would have saved time.

Itd be like you have to have a meeting with America every day for simple farming supplies in the Great Capitalist Republica of Poland, oooh I see what we're going for here.

Forum List

Back