Who did 9/11??

Oh yeah. No jet hit the third building. So how did it come down in identical fashion as the towers? Controlled demolition on all 3 is how but they couldn't find a third jet to hit it. And you libs believe anything the govt tells you.
The debris from one of the towers gutted it ad it eventually collapsed after burning.

Yet debris didn't affect any other buildings between them? Just 7 and the Towers? Why 7? >

The 47-storey WTC7 fell straight down, at almost free-fall speed, largely into its own footprint: all the hallmarks, the sceptics say, of a controlled demolition. Building 7 had some fascinating tenants. The main occupant was Salomon Brothers, the bank, but on floors nine and 10 was the secret service. On the three floors above that was the Securities and Exchange Commission. The New York Times reported that the building also housed a secret office operated by the CIA dedicated to spying on and recruiting foreign diplomats based at the United Nations. The station’s loss had “seriously disrupted” intelligence operations, it said. The CIA shared a floor with an office of the Defence Department and the Internal Revenue Service. The collapse of the building also wiped out the operations centre of New York City’s Office of Emergency Management on floor 23, throwing the response that day into further mayhem.
Wrong.

Debris massively damaged andeven destroyed more than one building in the complex
Watch the video Soupnazi, it is all there. All three buildings, the two towers and building 7, came straight down into their own footprints, all OBVIOUSLY controlled demolitions. If you have ever seen footage of ANY controlled demolition it is just plain OBVIOUS ... NEVER MIND that there is so much evidence of such that it took over two hours to get it all in a video. Ther has been no mention of any other building/s being destroyed.
No it is not all there.

The video is fictional entertainment with no evidence.

Falling straighht down is the result of gravity and is not evidence of controlled demolition. There was no otrher way for them to fall.

There is no evidence at all of cotrolled demolition in those buildings and there never has been in fact the theory which was idiotic to begin with has been disproven.

You have bought a bridge in Brooklyn and you need to be less gullible.
Well, you are obviously another ignoramus running off at the mouth without even watching the video just because its title goes against your preconceived notions. Willful ignorance will get you nowhere.
Wrong.

I watched it and a million others EXACTLY like it. Conspiracy fools always rely on VIDEO to do their thinking. Ther video has no evieence whatsoeevr AND THAT IS FACT.

You are willfyfully being fooled and you know it.

Being a conspiracy theory lover does not make you more enlightened or educated. You do not see past the veil that the rest of the world is blind to. It is YOU who is naive and gullible and falling for fiction like a total sap.
Soupnazi, you are going into my IGNORE list along with the 21 other ignorant, CNN-indoctrinated idiot trolls already there. Bye bye.
Oh yeah. No jet hit the third building. So how did it come down in identical fashion as the towers? Controlled demolition on all 3 is how but they couldn't find a third jet to hit it. And you libs believe anything the govt tells you.
The debris from one of the towers gutted it ad it eventually collapsed after burning.

Yet debris didn't affect any other buildings between them? Just 7 and the Towers? Why 7? >

The 47-storey WTC7 fell straight down, at almost free-fall speed, largely into its own footprint: all the hallmarks, the sceptics say, of a controlled demolition. Building 7 had some fascinating tenants. The main occupant was Salomon Brothers, the bank, but on floors nine and 10 was the secret service. On the three floors above that was the Securities and Exchange Commission. The New York Times reported that the building also housed a secret office operated by the CIA dedicated to spying on and recruiting foreign diplomats based at the United Nations. The station’s loss had “seriously disrupted” intelligence operations, it said. The CIA shared a floor with an office of the Defence Department and the Internal Revenue Service. The collapse of the building also wiped out the operations centre of New York City’s Office of Emergency Management on floor 23, throwing the response that day into further mayhem.
Wrong.

Debris massively damaged andeven destroyed more than one building in the complex
Watch the video Soupnazi, it is all there. All three buildings, the two towers and building 7, came straight down into their own footprints, all OBVIOUSLY controlled demolitions. If you have ever seen footage of ANY controlled demolition it is just plain OBVIOUS ... NEVER MIND that there is so much evidence of such that it took over two hours to get it all in a video. Ther has been no mention of any other building/s being destroyed.
No it is not all there.

The video is fictional entertainment with no evidence.

Falling straighht down is the result of gravity and is not evidence of controlled demolition. There was no otrher way for them to fall.

There is no evidence at all of cotrolled demolition in those buildings and there never has been in fact the theory which was idiotic to begin with has been disproven.

You have bought a bridge in Brooklyn and you need to be less gullible.
Well, you are obviously another ignoramus running off at the mouth without even watching the video just because its title goes against your preconceived notions. Willful ignorance will get you nowhere.
Wrong.

I watched it and a million others EXACTLY like it. Conspiracy fools always rely on VIDEO to do their thinking. Ther video has no evieence whatsoeevr AND THAT IS FACT.

You are willfyfully being fooled and you know it.

Being a conspiracy theory lover does not make you more enlightened or educated. You do not see past the veil that the rest of the world is blind to. It is YOU who is naive and gullible and falling for fiction like a total sap.
Soupnazi, you are going into my IGNORE list along with the 21 other ignorant, CNN-indoctrinated idiot trolls already there. Bye bye.
I see you took half of my advise,now you need to put that other agent from langley candyass on ignore as well.those two shills try to brainwash everybody that the Warren commission was right and that oswald shot jfk also. Soupnazi is the most lunatic troll I know of.he needs a straight jacket.IHe is so desperate for attention he gets angry he talks to himself all the time. :auiqs.jpg:

the way he talks to himself all the time is even though he knows I have had him on ignore for years now,he still after all this time,addresses me in the first person directly.proof that he is desperate for attention and mentally unstable:auiqs.jpg::lmao: I know when people tput ME on ignore and tell me they are doing so,I don’t still address them in the first person like that.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

what’s comical about this moron is how he advertises how evil he is with a user name like NAZI. You would think the dumbfuck would be smarter than that and choose a user name not advertising how evil he is.:abgg2q.jpg: Candyass to his credit,doesn’t even do that.

Yes it was Bush with others. Same day Nessara was to be implemented.

I've seen the bullshit lib investigations. A 31 page one said "the jets did not have their ELT on" Yeah, that's right ELT is "emergency location transmitter" and not on till needed. Maybe they meant IFF? "interrogation friend or foe" which every instrument rated plane has. Ping it you have ID. Off course, you correct or get shot down. "oh, norad was busy on training exercises" BULL yes train every day but 2 interceptors with pilots sleeping next to them on every base are NOT ON EXERCISE.

I was ADC, air defense command, 49th fighter interceptor squadron. I have been in the main control room at NORAD Cheyenne Mountain. I know how it works. NOTHING can stray from it's path or is radioed to correct, and you better. Don't correct you are shot down, no exemption at all, ever. You can't fly over a city or the pentagon, period, can't stray off your flight plan without radio and permission.

9/11 was an inside job, guaranteed. A stand down was issued. Leftist puppet Bush did it.
It was not Bush. The guy does not have a mean bone in his body. If it was an inside job it was Rumsfel. Not saying it was an inside job but it was not Bush. Bush was one of the kindest and funniest people I have ever met. The guy is the life of the party no matter which political party you come from. I actually felt bad I did not vote for him after meeting him.
You are correct that Rumsfield had a much bigger huge role in orchestrating the events of 9/11 than Bush.Bush Jr is too much of a stupid baboon to plan anything like this.Bush sr however who was still alive at the time is not,Junior boy takes orders from daddy boy and does what he tells him. :abgg2q.jpg:

It was mostly Rumsfield,Cheney,Bush sr and the other neocons running and planning it all. Bush jr was just a puppet for the neocons in his administration running it all. Presidents are as much actors as much as movie stars are.Bush jr of course may APPEAR to be nice and kind,but that’s all an act,a show,a facade,He is a mass murderer same as Daddy Bush Cheney,Rice,Rumsfield and the rest of the neocons as well.All who have reserved themselves a spot in hell if there really is a hell.
"Some times nothing is a pretty cool hand." I cannot even begin to tell you how much money I have made with nothing in my hand. Likely the greatest talent the good lord ever gave me is the ability to read people. I have learned to trust this ability it has served me really well throughout my life. I have found reading and understanding people opens more doors than even money. I kind of despise the internet because it deprives me the ability to read body language and get a feel for people. I have found if I can get in close proximity to a person it does not take me long to get a read on them. I trust my opinion in these matters more than anyone on this planet save one person. As far as hell goes not sure on that one but am absolutely positive there is something past this realm.

Now I'll go post on my own 9/11 threads where I'm more welcomed.
Yes it was Bush with others. Same day Nessara was to be implemented.

I've seen the bullshit lib investigations. A 31 page one said "the jets did not have their ELT on" Yeah, that's right ELT is "emergency location transmitter" and not on till needed. Maybe they meant IFF? "interrogation friend or foe" which every instrument rated plane has. Ping it you have ID. Off course, you correct or get shot down. "oh, norad was busy on training exercises" BULL yes train every day but 2 interceptors with pilots sleeping next to them on every base are NOT ON EXERCISE.

I was ADC, air defense command, 49th fighter interceptor squadron. I have been in the main control room at NORAD Cheyenne Mountain. I know how it works. NOTHING can stray from it's path or is radioed to correct, and you better. Don't correct you are shot down, no exemption at all, ever. You can't fly over a city or the pentagon, period, can't stray off your flight plan without radio and permission.

9/11 was an inside job, guaranteed. A stand down was issued. Leftist puppet Bush did it.
It was not Bush. The guy does not have a mean bone in his body. If it was an inside job it was Rumsfel. Not saying it was an inside job but it was not Bush. Bush was one of the kindest and funniest people I have ever met. The guy is the life of the party no matter which political party you come from. I actually felt bad I did not vote for him after meeting him.
You are correct that Rumsfield had a much bigger huge role in orchestrating the events of 9/11 than Bush.Bush Jr is too much of a stupid baboon to plan anything like this.Bush sr however who was still alive at the time is not,Junior boy takes orders from daddy boy and does what he tells him. :abgg2q.jpg:

It was mostly Rumsfield,Cheney,Bush sr and the other neocons running and planning it all. Bush jr was just a puppet for the neocons in his administration running it all. Presidents are as much actors as much as movie stars are.Bush jr of course may APPEAR to be nice and kind,but that’s all an act,a show,a facade,He is a mass murderer same as Daddy Bush Cheney,Rice,Rumsfield and the rest of the neocons as well.All who have reserved themselves a spot in hell if there really is a hell.
"Some times nothing is a pretty cool hand." I cannot even begin to tell you how much money I have made with nothing in my hand. Likely the greatest talent the good lord ever gave me is the ability to read people. I have learned to trust this ability it has served me really well throughout my life. I have found reading and understanding people opens more doors than even money. I kind of despise the internet because it deprives me the ability to read body language and get a feel for people. I have found if I can get in close proximity to a person it does not take me long to get a read on them. I trust my opinion in these matters more than anyone on this planet save one person. As far as hell goes not sure on that one but am absolutely positive there is something past this realm.
the bush’s are evil monsters,this guy is the son of a former CIA director.if you can’t see how evil this man is and how he lied about eveything on 9/11 what a mass murderer he is invading Irag on a false pretense of weapons of mass destruction that he knew was bullshit,signing the evil patriot act that allows the government to spy on its citizens illegally,then your helpless and I don’t know what else to say,I’m speechless if you don’t believe he is an evil monster same as his father. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Ther has been no mention of any other building/s being destroyed.

Amazing.

Nearly 20 years later and you are ignorant of Building number 3?

It used to be a Marriott Hotel...it too was destroyed by the falling towers:

OK, I stand corrected. But this in no way negates the video I posted of massive evidence of controlled demolition of the Twin Towers and building 7.

Nobody watched your video since it was clearly not a "controlled demolition" and the building did not fall in it's own footprint; both of which you've alleged several times. That you didn't know about the other buildings being destroyed after 20 years and continue to make clearly false allegations indicates that you're not a serious commentator on the subject.

Amazing.

OK, I stand corrected. But this in no way negates the video I posted of massive evidence of controlled demolition of the Twin Towers and building 7.

Nobody watched your video since it was clearly not a "controlled demolition" and the building did not fall in it's own footprint; both of which you've alleged several times. That you didn't know about the other buildings being destroyed after 20 years and continue to make clearly false allegations indicates that you're not a serious commentator on the subject.
Shove it. If you watch the video all three buildings came straight down in classic controlled demolition fashion, and it is impossible for them to come straight down without landing in their own foot print. Even the reporting on the mainstream media shows that. You are not only blind, you are a lying fool. The fact that I was not aware of the little building between the towers in no way negates that. And how the hell do you know how many watched the video. And it is not my video, I didn't make it. And oh ... yeah ... you are now in my IGNORE list with the 22 other flaming IDIOTS in that list. Bye bye.

Amazing.

Shove it. If you watch the video all three buildings came straight down in classic controlled demolition fashion, and it is impossible for them to come straight down without landing in their own foot print. Even the reporting on the mainstream media shows that. You are not only blind, you are a lying fool. The fact that I was not aware of the little building between the towers in no way negates that.

As with all conspiracy kooks, it quickly devolves into name calling and a dismissal of their own ignorance. After 20 years...you're ignorant of not only major details, you think a "classic" controlled demolition would start on the 70th floor. You're the poster child for a conspiracy kook. Congratulations.

Amazing.

Shove it. If you watch the video all three buildings came straight down in classic controlled demolition fashion, and it is impossible for them to come straight down without landing in their own foot print. Even the reporting on the mainstream media shows that. You are not only blind, you are a lying fool. The fact that I was not aware of the little building between the towers in no way negates that. And how the hell do you know how many watched the video. And it is not my video, I didn't make it. And oh ... yeah ... you are now in my IGNORE list with the 22 other flaming IDIOTS in that list. Bye bye.
I tried to tell you not to waste your time with agent candyass,this shill always changes the subject when he is getting an ass beating and has to resort to lies to try and save face when suffering his ass beatings.Langley residents nazi shill and candyass just seek attention and have been sent here by their bosses to troll these boards to try and derail any truth discussion on it,I’m glad you are not going to feed those idiot trolls anymore. :thup: You can tell they are shills for Langley,they evade facts that their were multiple shooters involved in the jfk assassination and lie about that event as well. I don’t even think they are shills,they are probably auto bots.

That’s why Angelo is a dumb stupid fuck,he takes their bait and gives them the attention they seek allowing them to derail his 9/11 threads,he hurts the 9/11 truth movement getting angry attacking people just because they critisize trump.He is the only trump supporter I know that gets angry at people if they question trump being for the people.

It would be a herculean task to COVERTLY wire those three buildings for controlled demolitions, without any of the resident workers in those buildings becoming suspicious ... yet it was OBVIOUSLY done.
The Towers and I am sure 7 were closed several days. "while workers with vans and maintenance clothes worked inside"

bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission these trolls cannot get around on.they have no answers for bld 7. If these trolls want to say that jet fuel fires caused the collapse of the twin towers,then why did bld 7 collapse sense it was NOT hit by a plane? they get desperate and then say that the damage was so bad that it caused it to collapse but the problem with their ramblings is there were other buildings in the area MUCH closer to the towers with MUCH more extensive damage to them and fires that were much worse than what bld 7 had yet those buildings never collapsed.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are that demolitions brought them down.:auiqs.jpg:

Correct. What I posted that was in building 7 is tip of the iceberg. But heed the ignorant like french child or chef tory saying "it was debris from the towers took down 7" All 3 were controlled demo. I'd also like to know what hit the Pentagon since passengers took it down before it did?

What is building 7?
Thank you for confirming that you are a flaming ignorant idiot. View attachment 460460
WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!!!!

Give him a break, he hasn't reached puberty yet.
:thankusmile: Exactly,that’s what I keep telling people,go easy on him cause he is just 12 or 13 in junior high and has a fantasy of being 32 and living on his own instead of at home as we all know is the case.lol now winterborn,HE has no excuse for acting like a retard ignoring witnesses what they heard,architects and engineers and even demolition experts believingthe lamestream media over them. :uhoh3:

btw love your message in your sig on Mark Twain,that quote so much applies on this thread to people like winterborn and the kid who has not reached puberty yet.:up:

:thankusmile: Exactly,that’s what I keep telling people,go easy on him cause he is just 12 or 13 in junior high and has a fantasy of being 32 and living on his own instead of at home as we all know is the case.lol now winterborn,HE has no excuse for acting like a retard ignoring witnesses what they heard,architects and engineers and even demolition experts believingthe lamestream media over them. :uhoh3:

btw love your message in your sig on Mark Twain,that quote so much applies on this thread to people like winterborn and the kid who has not reached puberty yet.:up:

Thank you, call it like I see it. That quote is one of the truest ever. Good old Twain, and now the cuck libs did away with Tom Sawyer too.

bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission these trolls cannot get around on.they have no answers for bld 7. If these trolls want to say that jet fuel fires caused the collapse of the twin towers,then why did bld 7 collapse sense it was NOT hit by a plane? they get desperate and then say that the damage was so bad that it caused it to collapse but the problem with their ramblings is there were other buildings in the area MUCH closer to the towers with MUCH more extensive damage to them and fires that were much worse than what bld 7 had yet those buildings never collapsed.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are that demolitions brought them down.:auiqs.jpg:

Correct. What I posted that was in building 7 is tip of the iceberg. But heed the ignorant like french child or chef tory saying "it was debris from the towers took down 7" All 3 were controlled demo. I'd also like to know what hit the Pentagon since passengers took it down before it did?

Trolls like the puberty kid and winterborn,the ones that are just in denial mode and are afraid to look at the evidence who are not shills that lie and know better like candyass and nazi boy,they can never explain bld 7,that one gets them everytime,they come up with the most ludicrous crap in the world like that kid did which sadly,many adults like winterborn will say the same thing that the debris from the towers caused the collapse of bld 7.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Problem with that babble and theory of theirs is the testimony of some of the survinng witnesses of bld 7 thst heard untimely explosives going off at the wrong time in the basement of bld 7 as well as there was one demolition expert who when shown bld 7 how without knowing it had anything to do with 9/11 he said a tower like bld 7 could only fall in its footprint like that from explosives that explosives were used and to know surprise,died a mysterious death afterwards but none of thst is evidence to trolls like that kid and winterborn that explosives were used,only what the media tells them is the only evidence they go by.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back