Who did 9/11??

Who did 9/11? The official story is a lie. The so-called investigation was an utter farce.
My sources say that W Bush ordered it done along with George Bush Sr. who had moved into the White House with W to stop NESARA from being announced later that same day. NESARA would have permanently ENDED the entire New World Order as well as the Federal Reserve and its fiat money. The international bankers who OWN the Federal Reserve ARE LITERALLY the New World Order.

A 2 hour and 20 minute video on some conspiracy nonsense? lol
If you bothered to watch it you would know it is not nonsense and that it doesn't point to any conspiracy. The official version is the same line of pure unadulterated bullshit as the MSM telling us that a mask you can piss through will stop the Corona virus.
Exactly,he is the same as that 12 year old junior high newbie.he won’t watch videos of government corruption that don’t go along with his warped opinions,he only wants to believe in conspiracy theories of the governments like the one that 19 Muslims and bin laden were behind 9/11. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

Who did 9/11? The official story is a lie. The so-called investigation was an utter farce.
My sources say that W Bush ordered it done along with George Bush Sr. who had moved into the White House with W to stop NESARA from being announced later that same day. NESARA would have permanently ENDED the entire New World Order as well as the Federal Reserve and its fiat money. The international bankers who OWN the Federal Reserve ARE LITERALLY the New World Order.

If you bothered to watch it you would know it is not nonsense and that it doesn't point to any conspiracy. The official version is the same line of pure unadulterated bullshit as the MSM telling us that a mask you can piss through will stop the Corona virus.
Exactly,he is the same as that 12 year old junior high newbie.he won’t watch videos of government corruption that don’t go along with his warped opinions,he only wants to believe in conspiracy theories of the governments like the one that 19 Muslims and bin laden were behind 9/11. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

Correction: He won't watch a video that lasts almost two and a half hours that tries to make some surprise point that would have been reported on various news media (foreign & domestic) if it were accurate.

LA Rams fan is all friendly when it's just you and him and then as soon as someone gives him the opportunity he throws you under the bus.

He's the most egotistical Anonymous troll I've ever known. Try to figure that out.

Out of curiosity has he always been this wishy-washy?

Correction: He won't watch a video that lasts almost two and a half hours that tries to make some surprise point that would have been reported on various news media (foreign & domestic) if it were accurate.
That's it. Shove your head up CNN's ass and swallow their bullshit as if you had a funnel in your mouth backed up by a toilet plunger. And go join idiots anonymous. Bullshit over science. Or as your savior Biden said, Truth over facts.
Whatever you do, don't let reality enter your indoctrinated myopic little world.
iyfyus.jpg.gif

That's it. Shove your head up CNN's ass and swallow their bullshit as if you had a funnel in your mouth backed up by a toilet plunger. And go join idiots anonymous. Bullshit over science. Or as your savior Biden said, Truth over facts.
Whatever you do, don't let reality enter your indoctrinated myopic little world. View attachment 460608

If you want to believe a secret group of engineers came up with actual proof that 9/11 was perpetrated by George W. Bush and his dad, but the information has been suppressed by every single new media in the world.......well......that is your gullible ass buying into insanity.

If you want to believe a secret group of engineers came up with actual proof that 9/11 was perpetrated by George W. Bush and his dad, but the information has been suppressed by every single new media in the world.......well......that is your gullible ass buying into insanity.
All 3 towers were controlled demolitions.....who is responsible may never be known,
but that doesn't change the physical nature of it.

Whatever you do, don't let reality enter your indoctrinated myopic little world. View attachment 460608

No group of engineers said 9/11 was perpetrated by G. W. Bush and his dad. If you actually watch the video instead of running your mouth with no idea what you're talking about, you would know that. I said that ... information I got from other sources. One more ignorant snide comment from you and your ass is going to join the 21 other ass holes in my IGNORE list. Either WATCH THE VIDEO or SHUT UP or GO ON MY IGNORE LIST. I am done being trolled by you.

No group of engineers said 9/11 was perpetrated by G. W. Bush and his dad. If you actually watch the video instead of running your mouth with no idea what you're talking about, you would know that. I said that ... information I got from other sources. One more ignorant snide comment from you and your ass is going to join the 21 other ass holes in my IGNORE list. Either WATCH THE VIDEO or SHUT UP or GO ON MY IGNORE LIST. I am done being trolled by you.
Can I be on your ignore list too? You sure seem like one ignorant, deluded douchebag, and I'd hate to miss the opportunity to be ignored by someone with such impressive dimwit credentials.

I am not watching a video that is nearly two and a half hours long. No matter who said what, this great "secret" would have been reported via some reputable news agency besides the crackpot place you got it from.

Oh, and you can't put me on ignore. :cool:

I am not watching a video that is nearly two and a half hours long. No matter who said what, this great "secret" would have been reported via some reputable news agency besides the crackpot place you got it from.

Maybe not, but I can sure as hell ignore you. You can troll me all you want, this is the last response you will ever get from me. Why should I care that you don't want to know the truth.

Maybe not, but I can sure as hell ignore you. You can troll me all you want, this is the last response you will ever get from me. Why should I care that you don't want to know the truth.

Ok, you can do that. In fact, I think you have even said this before.

Two old cowboys were talking. One said "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink". The other one said "Oh yes, you can". The first one asked "How?". The second one said "You need two cowboys and two bricks. One cowboy holds the horse's nose in the water and the other cowboy goes around behind and smashes the horse's balls between the two bricks.".
WinterBorn needs the two-brick treatment. :laughing0301:

Oh yeah. No jet hit the third building. So how did it come down in identical fashion as the towers? Controlled demolition on all 3 is how but they couldn't find a third jet to hit it. And you libs believe anything the govt tells you.
The debris from one of the towers gutted it ad it eventually collapsed after burning.

Yet debris didn't affect any other buildings between them? Just 7 and the Towers? Why 7? >

The 47-storey WTC7 fell straight down, at almost free-fall speed, largely into its own footprint: all the hallmarks, the sceptics say, of a controlled demolition. Building 7 had some fascinating tenants. The main occupant was Salomon Brothers, the bank, but on floors nine and 10 was the secret service. On the three floors above that was the Securities and Exchange Commission. The New York Times reported that the building also housed a secret office operated by the CIA dedicated to spying on and recruiting foreign diplomats based at the United Nations. The station’s loss had “seriously disrupted” intelligence operations, it said. The CIA shared a floor with an office of the Defence Department and the Internal Revenue Service. The collapse of the building also wiped out the operations centre of New York City’s Office of Emergency Management on floor 23, throwing the response that day into further mayhem.

The Trade Center building upper section pivoted at about the midpoint. That section hit WTC 7 while the remainder of the building below the pivot went straight down because it had no reason to go anywhere else. Watch the video and you can see what I am saying is true.

It was not an inside job and you are completely full of shit. Personal anecdotes are worthless and typically lies.

The fact is that NORAD is overwhelmingly concerned with external threats they do NOT monitor the US internal airspace to see if aircraft stray off course.

Those are facts.

You're an idiot. I lived it, worked it, knew it inside and out. Canada and US both (Hence NORAD) monitor all of North America. Ever been in the control room inside Cheyene Mountain? If you had you wouldn't post such ignorant shit, I have been inside, saw it.

Air traffic control might notify NORAD for assistance. Why do you think the interceptors never made it to the aircraft?

Every one of the ignorant dipshits should be "aborted". They are all mental abortions. :laughing0301:

On that note I am pro life but been thinking on a few things. The left has and wants abortions. If they abort they're own spawn is that such a bad thing?

Now this last idiot, soupnazi thinks NORAD is for existential threats. Like all service connected it's "enemies foreign and domestic.

2 jets off course over NYC and a 3rd headed to the Pentagon. First response is ATC, "air traffic control" IFF shows ID, screens show where. When 2 jets are headed off course, flying very low towards a populated area, and they don't respond to the "get back on course, the charted flight plan... NORAD steps in. Fighters are scrambled. A jet headed off course heading to the Pentagon? That's a shoot down if NORAD weren't made to stand down.

Who shoots it down soupnazi? DC police? No, ADC fighters under NORAD.

Most of the aircraft were flying too low to even appear on radar.

Oh, you guys, you mean World Trade Center 7? It got hit by a collapsing piece of the twin towers. It got destroyed by falling debris.
If you believe that you are beyond stupid. Go find videos of controlled demolitions of buildings. There are hundreds of them out there. All three of those buildings came down in that exact same manner, impossible for them to come straight down like that, collapsing into their own footprints other than by controlled demolition.

Gravity fucking works, you incredible dumbass!

Oh yeah. No jet hit the third building. So how did it come down in identical fashion as the towers? Controlled demolition on all 3 is how but they couldn't find a third jet to hit it. And you libs believe anything the govt tells you.
The debris from one of the towers gutted it ad it eventually collapsed after burning.

Yet debris didn't affect any other buildings between them? Just 7 and the Towers? Why 7? >

The 47-storey WTC7 fell straight down, at almost free-fall speed, largely into its own footprint: all the hallmarks, the sceptics say, of a controlled demolition. Building 7 had some fascinating tenants. The main occupant was Salomon Brothers, the bank, but on floors nine and 10 was the secret service. On the three floors above that was the Securities and Exchange Commission. The New York Times reported that the building also housed a secret office operated by the CIA dedicated to spying on and recruiting foreign diplomats based at the United Nations. The station’s loss had “seriously disrupted” intelligence operations, it said. The CIA shared a floor with an office of the Defence Department and the Internal Revenue Service. The collapse of the building also wiped out the operations centre of New York City’s Office of Emergency Management on floor 23, throwing the response that day into further mayhem.
Wrong.

Debris massively damaged andeven destroyed more than one building in the complex

Forum List

Back