WHO chief is now warning that there WILL BE an outbreak of Disease X.

You're free to throw out all the numbers want, it killed less than 1% of those infected. Don't hate me because I don't cower in fear like you o.
It killed almost 1,200,000 Americans, which would have been five or six times that, without the vax. You are very ignorant about this issue.

Do us all a favor, don't get it.

you folks need to realize the goal here.......~S~
The new thing is more powerful than Covid. I can see it killing more than a few people.

I'm just getting over it and now 2 more people have it as well.

Yes , and i as well Duke

my point is, 'they' want control over us with it all

~S~
This one might kill enough people to where an angry relative or several take it out on some of the perpetrators.

Man, I want a beer so bad right now, but beer paralyzes your immune system. Gonna wait.

I just don't want to paralyze my immune system. I'm just getting over that thing, and it's definitely worse than Covid. No need for a relapse.
I get it Duke, so you've contracted something bad, and hopefully are on the smilin' end of it??? ~S~

I get it Duke, so you've contracted something bad, and hopefully are on the smilin' end of it??? ~S~
I think it's that X.

Back in the day, X was a totally different thing. :uhoh3:

Last edited:
What we thought was a really tough RSV last month may have been this variant. I am glad I had the vax. It was a rough, rough time.

Forum List

Back