Debate Now Who are the serious debaters on this forum?

Incompetent rebuttal, lacks substance.

Now then, I make claims, substantiate them, offer opinions with paths of reasoning, and your refusal to engage in a valid discourse is a cop out. There is no accurate other way to put it.
You further embolden that fact with a pseudo debate trick called posturing, which has many variants, this one is called 'trivializing an argument', in a feeble attempt to puff yourself up. How sophomoric.

FFS, use the spell checker.

Anyway, Incompetent retort, ad hom/false characterization, lacks substantiation

Now, it does seem that you are a bigot, not positive, but you are blowing that particular skin flute, so it kinda fits you, nicely. Now, sure, I could be wrong, but since a guy like you doesn't give a damn about facts, well, hell, then I guess you're a hypocritical bigot. Right? Why not, it's becoming to you, you wear that suit well. But, unlike you, I will extend to you the courtesy of asking you to prove me wrong. I'll be waiting, even if it is more likely than not, as evidenced above, your reply will be another cop out.

If I were you, I'd drop your attempts to be a sesquipedalian, you remind me of a hobo trying to fit into a tux.

Your OP lacks substance. So, you get what you give.

Silly boi.

So, are you placing him in the sentient group, the well-adjusted group, the sensible group or the non pompous ass group?

No, I'm placing you in the 'not to be taken seriously' group.

I know you don't give a damn, as you really don't give a shit about anything worth a fuck, right?

But, in you go. no go pester someone else.

I’m not going to waste my time turning heathens into men of God

If your soul is lost thats your problem not mine
This isn't a debate on religion. Take it where it belongs. I was just referring to your circularism.

I get it now. Property rights over chattels are the important rights to classic liberals. My bad.

Isn't Salinger the The Catcher In The Rye dude? Pretty light, I thought.

When you refer to Salinger as " 'The Catcher In The Rye' dude, pretty light..." you are waving the flag of ignorance.

Is that the flag you want to wave? Anyone educated in literature knows who Salinger is, in the line up of great American authors. I suspect you might be tad lost over the fact that the book is a favorite of one particular young incel murderer, but it surely doesn't mean he's not a great writer. "The Catcher in the Rye" is frequently included in lists of the greatest American novels of the 20th century. Salinger's influence on subsequent generations of writers, particularly in the realm of young adult literature, is also noteworthy. Query, young man, before you hit the 'submit reply' button. Cheers, Rumpole.

When you refer to Salinger as " 'The Catcher In The Rye' dude, pretty light..." you are waving the flag of ignorance.

Is that the flag you want to wave? Anyone educated in literature knows who Salinger is, in the line up of great American authors. I suspect you might be tad lost over the fact that the book is a favorite of one particular young incel murderer, but it surely doesn't mean he's not a great writer. "The Catcher in the Rye" is frequently included in lists of the greatest American novels of the 20th century. Salinger's influence on subsequent generations of writers, particularly in the realm of young adult literature, is also noteworthy. Query, young man, before you hit the 'submit reply' button. Cheers, Rumpole.
Condescending.jpg

Forum List

Back