Who are the roaches?

Democrats have a hair trigger when it comes to calling someone a racist. If you make a discouraging comment about a minority, you are a racist. Whether the comment is warranted or not is it relevant. The only exception to this hard-fast rule is if the miniority just happens to be a free thinking, non left-wing indoctrinated person who isn’t part of their political cult. In those cases, feel free to demean them until your heart is content.
Both sides overuse the racism stigma and all it is doing is oversupplying conflict of the content of the use.

You gonna resurrect this one from 1973 next Votto and regurgitate in Politics? Seems right up your alley! :D

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.

I realize most have seen this clip here, but understand the vast majority of Americans have not and never will due to media bias. Now had Trump said this it would be news 24/7 telling it 500 days out of the year.

In fact, I just got done telling two people about it that had never heard it before. One hated Biden and the other voted for him and neither had heard about it.

I felt bad for the one lady that voted for Biden. She tried to explain it away but later capitulated, as she mumbled something derogatory about Trump being worse and left. But Trump has NEVER said or done anything remotely as racist.

LMAO!!
Thank you for your vast anecdotal evidence - - - FROM TWO PEOPLE! :laughing0301:

Who knows ask Joe.
He was asked, and refused to reply

Very telling.
Democrats have a hair trigger when it comes to calling someone a racist. If you make a discouraging comment about a minority, you are a racist. Whether the comment is warranted or not is it relevant. The only exception to this hard-fast rule is if the miniority just happens to be a free thinking, non left-wing indoctrinated person who isn’t part of their political cult. In those cases, feel free to demean them until your heart is content.
I think the thinking is, so long as you are apart of their cult, that is, the DNC, you adhere to the notion that systemic racism cannot be expunged from society and teach white folk to feel guilty about themselves

That appears to be the best case scenario verses those that don't think they are racist while hating themselves for it. Those people are the worst kind of people.

You gonna resurrect this one from 1973 next Votto and regurgitate in Politics? Seems right up your alley! :D

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.
I understand you don't like Breitbart

Then where else is this addressed?

No where. Why is that and is that a problem in your opinion?

No one knows what he meant and we still have no idea what covfefe is either...The world is indeed a mysterious place.

1rrax5.jpg

So if he was not referring to black children, what else could he be referring too?

Is is slang for something I don't know about?

Saying you don't know is not helping his defense.

He even refuses to defend what he said

He just ignores it cuz he knows that the DNC media will as well.
Maybe there were roaches in the locker room. Who the F knows - Why don't you ask him? :icon_rolleyes:

That appears to be the best case scenario verses those that don't think they are racist while hating themselves for it. Those people are the worst kind of people.

Irnoically, this is the case with many white Democrats. They have deep seeded racism which they must account for. Because of this, they are under the assumption that everyone does, thus the systemic racism nonsense. They believe it is part of the collective unconscious, in which case we can’t fix it anyway so why bother.

JoeB may be the best example of this on the board. Racism comes up in every discussioin. It is at the forefront of his mind ALL the time. His conscience consumes him but not as it should. Instead of taking personal responsiblity for fixing his own problems, he projects them on everyone else. In his mind, it isn’t possible that HE is the one with the problem, it has to be virtually everyone else.

That talk rambling just isn't normal. Based on how political parties are picking their nominees these last 2 elections, back-to-back one term presidents will become the new norm.

Well he is a train wreck, but luckily he chose a VP that seems to be a bigger train wreck than himself, as hard as that is to comprehend.
Yeahj, but she would be a different kind of fun. A head case, megalomaniacal, uber bitch, Kamasutra Whorish will probably be the one who initiates the nuclear holocaust.
Probably because she was jealous of another state leader's handbag.

This is the best version of that. Reminds me of the old SNL animations back when it used to be funny

I realize most have seen this clip here, but understand the vast majority of Americans have not and never will due to media bias. Now had Trump said this it would be news 24/7 telling it 500 days out of the year.

In fact, I just got done telling two people about it that had never heard it before. One hated Biden and the other voted for him and neither had heard about it.

I felt bad for the one lady that voted for Biden. She tried to explain it away but later capitulated, as she mumbled something derogatory about Trump being worse and left. But Trump has NEVER said or done anything remotely as racist.

LMAO!!
Do you know how many people have NEVER seen Hank Johnson asking an Admiral if an Island can CAPSIZE? I don't know how many times I have shown people the video on my phone and they were SHOCKED that someone THAT UTTERLY STUPID could possibly be elected, let alone employed bagging groceries. The media is part of the enemy neo-bolshevik syndicate. It is an entity that works to manipulate people.

Forum List

Back