Who are the roaches?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This video clip has to be THE most bizarre political speech given anywhere at anytime. Here is what Biden says

1627736767578.png

But what in the hell are "roaches"? The area he was talking about was about 90% black, and he was talking about children, so the only conclusion anyone can draw is that Joe Biden was calling black children "roaches".

This has to be one of the most racist things I've heard any politician say since LBJ who constantly called blacks *******.

However, when asked to clarify what he meant, Joe Biden refuses to do so, which means that my interpretation must be correct.

Joe Biden is a racist, among other things.

Now I realize that those who don't like Biden understand this, but I was hoping for some partisan hacks to defend his use of the word and explain what he really meant, rather than admitting that he is an ardent and open racist at times.

It is up to them to defend him. At the same time, the task may be too great a job, which means I will get no responses.

This video clip has to be THE most bizarre political speech given anywhere at anytime. Here is what Biden says

View attachment 519570

But what in the hell are "roaches"? The area he was talking about was about 90% black, and he was talking about children, so the only conclusion anyone can draw is that Joe Biden was calling black children "roaches".

This has to be one of the most racist things I've heard any politician say since LBJ who constantly called blacks *******.

However, when asked to clarify what he meant, Joe Biden refuses to do so, which means that my interpretation must be correct.

Two kinds of cockroaches in the US, American and German, the German kind bites eating your skin.

I realize most have seen this clip here, but understand the vast majority of Americans have not and never will due to media bias. Now had Trump said this it would be news 24/7 telling it 500 days out of the year.

In fact, I just got done telling two people about it that had never heard it before. One hated Biden and the other voted for him and neither had heard about it.

I felt bad for the one lady that voted for Biden. She tried to explain it away but later capitulated, as she mumbled something derogatory about Trump being worse and left. But Trump has NEVER said or done anything remotely as racist.

LMAO!!

I'm hopin he stays on just long enough so the American people get to see him stroke out on national TV.
Well he is a train wreck, but luckily he chose a VP that seems to be a bigger train wreck than himself, as hard as that is to comprehend.

Now I realize that those who don't like Biden understand this, but I was hoping for some partisan hacks to defend his use of the word and explain what he really meant, rather than admitting that he is an ardent and open racist at times.

It is up to them to defend him. At the same time, the task may be too great a job, which means I will get no responses.

Yes, I understand.
I've asked several serious questions of the Dems on this site myself.
No response, other than crickets chirping.

The Dems have no reasoning behind anything they do. As a lot of people on this site have stated many times..........they make the laws, so they are above the laws. Laws are for us "little people", not the gods up there on Mount Olympus. They don't need reason to do or say what they do. Nor do they need to explain themselves to us "little people".

Yes, I understand.
I've asked several serious questions of the Dems on this site myself.
No response, other than crickets chirping.

The Dems have no reasoning behind anything they do. As a lot of people on this site have stated many times..........they make the laws, so they are above the laws. Laws are for us "little people", not the gods up there on Mount Olympus. They don't need reason to do or say what they do. Nor do they need to explain themselves to us "little people".
It is somewhat understandable that Joe would say this since he has a long history of racist views and verbiage and he is elderly and suffering from dementia. But for the media to ignore it, that would mean that the media in the US is systemically racist.

At least I agree with the Left in terms of the systemic racism in the media.

So there is that.

It is somewhat understandable that Joe would say this since he has a long history of racist views and verbiage and he is elderly and suffering from dementia. But for the media to ignore it, that would mean that the media in the US is systemically racist.

At least I agree with the Left in terms of the systemic racism in the media.

So there is that.

When I was growing up, there wasn't "left" or "right"............you were an American or you were "the other guy". There's always been racism. Thats one human trait that will never go away.

No one knows what he meant and we still have no idea what covfefe is either...The world is indeed a mysterious place.
So if he was not referring to black children, what else could he be referring too?

Is is slang for something I don't know about?

Saying you don't know is not helping his defense.

He even refuses to defend what he said

He just ignores it cuz he knows that the DNC media will as well.

View attachment 519570

Ladies and Gentlemen...the President of the United States

So if he was not referring to black children, what else could he be referring too?

Is is slang for something I don't know about?

Saying you don't know is not helping his defense.

He even refuses to defend what he said

He just ignores it cuz he knows that the DNC media will as well.
Who knows ask Joe.
When old fucks like Trump and Biden are elected they will say stupid shit because they be dotards..

When I was growing up, there wasn't "left" or "right"............you were an American or you were "the other guy". There's always been racism. Thats one human trait that will never go away.
I reckon that is the angle democrats take. They reason that everything is racist and always will be, so since you can't escape it you just continue to vote for democrats no matter how racist they may sound and ignore it.

Trouble is, I challenge anyone here to show where Trump has said anything as remotely racist.

At least his butt's been wiped......
I'd hate to sit in AF1 or the helicopter and have to smell THAT!!!

View attachment 519574
Trump never did confirm if they ever wiped his azz...

tenor.gif

I am sure that Biden and Trump are both racist because they grew up in a period of extreme racism and separate but equal doctrine, they are middle class and they think they are better than anyone in a lower class of income earners...

Trouble is, I challenge anyone here to show where Trump has said anything as remotely racist.

Democrats have a hair trigger when it comes to calling someone a racist. If you make a discouraging comment about a minority, you are a racist. Whether the comment is warranted or not is it relevant. The only exception to this hard-fast rule is if the miniority just happens to be a free thinking, non left-wing indoctrinated person who isn’t part of their political cult. In those cases, feel free to demean them until your heart is content.

Forum List

Back