Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect sooner rather than later, the landscape in and around Gaza is going to be flatter.

Israeli mayors demand action amid spate of incendiary balloon attacks from Gaza.

More than a dozen fires in the south said started by Gaza balloons; Hamas also fires rockets into sea in ‘message’ to Israel

A “big get” for Israel that was a long time coming.

The Shin Bet announced on Sunday the arrest last month of one of the Palestinian terrorists suspected of involvement in the 2010 attack along the Gaza border that killed Israel Defense Forces Maj. Eliraz Peretz and Staff Sgt. Ilan Sviatkovsky.

According to Israel’s Kan News, Abdallah Daghmeh, 38, was indicted in the Beersheva District Court and charged with murdering Peretz and Sviatkovsky, as well as operating and belonging to a terrorist organization.

I suspect sooner rather than later, the landscape in and around Gaza is going to be flatter.

Israeli mayors demand action amid spate of incendiary balloon attacks from Gaza.

More than a dozen fires in the south said started by Gaza balloons; Hamas also fires rockets into sea in ‘message’ to Israel
How long has Israel been doing the wrong thing?

What wrong thing?

Your silly one-liners are incoherent.

What wrong thing?

For 20 years Israel has been trying to stop attacks out of Gaza.

How long does it take to realize that you are failing?:290968001256257790-final:

What wrong thing?

How long does it take to realize that you are failing?:290968001256257790-final:
So... you're suggesting that Israel should not respond to Islamic terrorist attacks?

On the other hand, the gee-had waged by the Islamic terrorists in Gaza and the West Bank has failed. Israel is thriving while Gaza and the West Bank survive on welfare payments.

How's that working out for you?

It's a bit like adult reptiles eating their young.

PA school honors 17-year-old suicide bomber on plaque at entrance

Bethlehem High School for Girls, Facebook | Nov 19, 2019
Ayyat_191119.jpg
Image posted on the Facebook page of the Bethlehem High School for Girls
The image shows girls posing in front of the Bethlehem High School for Girls.

Next to the school entrance, is a sign in memory of the “Martyrs” of the PA terror campaign (the second Intifada, 2000-2005).

Text on sign: “This memorial was established in cooperation between the Education Directorate (i.e., branch of the PA Ministry of Education) and the Fatah Shabiba [Youth Movement] organization, in order to commemorate the Martyrs of the Al-Aqsa Intifada (i.e., PA terror campaign 2000-2005, more than 1,100 Israelis murdered) at the Bethlehem High School for Girls for the anniversary of the outbreak of the Palestinian revolution

Pal-Arabs and keeping alive the spirit of the Hitler Youth.

According to Dr. Arnon Groiss, whose research on the subject spans 18 years, the most recent set of books published in 2016/2018 are even more radical than their predecessors. According to him, a curriculum of hatred permeates all subject matter, from elementary arithmetic to high school social studies and science. Martyrdom is glorified, the Jews’ historical connection to their biblical homeland is rejected, and contemporary maps of the region omit the existence of the UN member state of Israel. Jews are demonized and terrorist/jihad concepts are woven into songs, plays, and academia.

This phenomenon of a society indoctrinating children is eerily similar to that of the Hitler Youth. The Nazis employed propaganda, hate-filled rhetoric, rabid antisemitism, paramilitary training, and the concept of self-sacrifice for the cause in order to ensure that there would be a crop of new young soldiers at the ready to feed the Third Reich. To quote Hitler, “He alone who owns the youth gains the future.”

What wrong thing?

So... you're suggesting that Israel should not respond to Islamic terrorist attacks?

On the other hand, the gee-had waged by the Islamic terrorists in Gaza and the West Bank has failed. Israel is thriving while Gaza and the West Bank survive on welfare payments.

Nice deflection.

Ayyat_191119.jpg

Next to the school entrance, is a sign in memory of the “Martyrs” of the PA terror campaign (the second Intifada, 2000-2005).

Text on sign: “This memorial was established in cooperation between the Education Directorate (i.e., branch of the PA Ministry of Education) and the Fatah Shabiba [Youth Movement] organization, in order to commemorate the Martyrs of the Al-Aqsa Intifada (i.e., PA terror campaign 2000-2005, more than 1,100 Israelis murdered) at the Bethlehem High School for Girls for the anniversary of the outbreak of the Palestinian revolution
OK,so? One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

It is a matter of opinion.

Pal-Arabs and keeping alive the spirit of the Hitler Youth.

According to Dr. Arnon Groiss, whose research on the subject spans 18 years, the most recent set of books published in 2016/2018 are even more radical than their predecessors. According to him, a curriculum of hatred permeates all subject matter, from elementary arithmetic to high school social studies and science. Martyrdom is glorified, the Jews’ historical connection to their biblical homeland is rejected, and contemporary maps of the region omit the existence of the UN member state of Israel. Jews are demonized and terrorist/jihad concepts are woven into songs, plays, and academia.

This phenomenon of a society indoctrinating children is eerily similar to that of the Hitler Youth. The Nazis employed propaganda, hate-filled rhetoric, rabid antisemitism, paramilitary training, and the concept of self-sacrifice for the cause in order to ensure that there would be a crop of new young soldiers at the ready to feed the Third Reich. To quote Hitler, “He alone who owns the youth gains the future.”
IOW, they do not teach Israel's propaganda crap.

What wrong thing?

Nice deflection.

Nice duck.

Between their silly fashion parades when Hamas clowns dress up in military uniforms and shooting missiles into the sea, they’re a laughable joke.

Hamas fired several missiles toward the Mediterranean Sea on Monday morning in a warning to Israel that calm along the border with the Gaza Strip will not last.

The rockets, at least eight of them, were a “message” to Israel that armed groups “would not remain silent” in the face of the continued blockade and “aggression,” a source close to Hamas was quoted as saying by AFP.

Ayyat_191119.jpg

Such silly slogans.

Ayyat_191119.jpg

Such silly slogans.
Such a silly accusation.

Ayyat_191119.jpg

Such silly slogans.
Such a silly accusation.
What accusation?

Ayyat_191119.jpg

Such silly slogans.
Such a silly accusation.
What accusation?
That juvenile terrorist name calling crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back