Who are the Israelis?

What a liar. The UN had nothing to do with the creation of Israel.

The UN inherited from the League of Nations,
3 legally binding international treaties -

• San Remo Resolution
  • Anglo-American Convention
  • Weitzman, Faisal and Abdullah Agreements
Which at their least, recognize the Jewish title to sovereignty in all territory from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean, including Judea and Samaria and Gaza, and the Golan Heights.

The Supreme Council didn't approve Palestine's final borders on both sides
of Jordan, until Abdullah and Feisal's agreement with Weitzman.

Thus by 1948 the "two-state solution" was already finalized,
with an Arab state in roughly 70% of the territory,
and a Jewish state in the remaining 30%.

Not really. General Assembly Resolution 181 was a non binding recommendation that the Security Council divide the country.

The Security Council did not. No law was violated.

Yes, it was a resolution reaffirming Jewish sovereignty.
The precedent was the recommendation for
another Arab state in that territory,
bound by Jewish agreement.

It is a nonbinding recommendation,
because neither the Security Council have
the legal authority to implement it in the first place.

The legality of an Arab state between the river and the sea,
remains solely the function of the Israeli sovereign decision.

Yes, it was a resolution reaffirming Jewish sovereignty.
The precedent was the recommendation for
another Arab state in that territory,
bound by Jewish agreement.

It is a nonbinding recommendation,
because neither the Security Council have
the legal authority to implement it in the first place.

The legality of an Arab state between the river and the sea,
remains solely the function of the Israeli sovereign decision.
Poor Tinmore;
Every time I see something R/T Israel and the Western Wall I think of him and I can’t stop ✋ laughing

The no votes are about 3 to 1 to the yes vote.

If only twitter surveys,
and the Dizengof square
decided the national policy.

That said, I'm actually pondering on the idea of
introducing more elements of Direct Democracy,
to practically enhance Representative Democracy.

What do you prefer,
1 vote in 4 years in a Republic,
or 4 votes in 1 year in a Parliamentary Monarchy?

Israel does not occupy its ancestral lands; US warns Israel over Temple Mount TV7 Israel News 09.01

1) Israel will not sit idly by while the Western-financed Palestinian Authority advances radical anti-Israel decisions within International institutions. 2) Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich signs order to withhold Palestinian Authority funds earmarked for families of convicted Palestinian terrorist. 3) Visit by Israeli Minister of National Security to the Temple Mount stirs domestic debate and international rebuke.

Israel's Ben-Gvir orders removal of Palestinian flags

Legislation is pending that would make public displays of the Palestinian flag illegal. Meanwhile, the new National Security Minister has had his first meeting with the police commissioner.

The bill to put an end to the phenomenon - this is the punishment that will await those waving the PLO flag in the public sphere

"It doesn't matter if it's one or five people, it doesn't matter if it's over a campus building or a residential building - it's forbidden to wave this flag," said the new Knesset member from the Likud list emphatically this morning, detailing his new bill aimed at preventing the waving of PLO flags the public space".

F221214YS24-724x341.jpg

The end to PLO flags - another step in the struggle: After the Minister of National Security, Itamar Ben Gvir, yesterday (Sunday) instructed Police Commissioner Kobi Shabtai to remove PLO flags that would be hung or flown in public spaces, Knesset member Eliyahu Revivo of the Likud party shared this morning in an interview with Now 14 the course of action he took in order to eradicate the phenomenon: "I had the privilege of submitting to the Knesset Secretariat the law prohibiting flying the flag of enemy countries, including that of the PLO organization anywhere in the public space."

The MK from the Likud explained and elaborated: "They always look for words like in academic institutions, or in demonstrations and gatherings, but I say - any flag of an enemy country, for that matter a flag of the PLO that incites and causes unnecessary tension, is a flag that must not be flown in the public space, no matter If it's one person or five, it doesn't matter if it's over a campus building or a residential building - it's forbidden to wave this flag."

As mentioned earlier, the Minister of National Security, Itamar Ben Gvir, instructed Police Commissioner Kobi Shabtai to remove PLO flags that would be hung or flown in public spaces. In addition, Ben Gvir instructed to stop any inciting incident that would occur within the in the State of Israel. According to the directive of the minister, every policeman and in every rank, will be allowed to remove flags of the Palestinian Authority.

The Minister of National Security, Itamar Ben Gvir, said: "It is impossible for criminals to wave terrorist flags, incite and encourage terrorism, and therefore I have instructed to remove the flags of support for terrorism from the public space and to stop the incitement against the State of Israel. Identifying with a terrorist and harming IDF soldiers is not an excuse under freedom of expression".

MK Revivo said: "I congratulate the Minister of National Security Ben Gvir who ordered Commissioner Shabtai to give authority to every police officer to remove any such flag in the public space, in the legislation that I submitted to the Knesset Secretariat the entire issue of punishment is also specified - a minimum of one year in prison, and a ten thousand shekel fine for anyone who waves a flag of an enemy state in the public space in the State of Israel".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back