What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who am I?

Sterre

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm from Europe (Belgium) and not here for the politics discussions. :D A friend of mine pointed out this forum for entertainment purposes. I'm just checking things out, and if I like it here, the games section is where you'll find me.
If you want to get to know me better, leave me a message. :)

Sterre.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm from Europe (Belgium) and not here for the politics discussions. :D A friend of mine pointed out this forum for entertainment purposes. I'm just checking things out, and if I like it here, the games section is where you'll find me.

Sterre.

No one cares.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sterre.
The only game we got here left two months ago....

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sterre.
Welcome. A friend of yours? You might want to rethink who your friends are.....jest sayin

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sterre.

We have a games section?

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sterre.
Welcome to USMB, Sterre. Hope you enjoy the boards. Visited Belguim in 2006. What a lovely country. ♡♡♡♡♡ Loved being there even for a short time.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sterre.

gay klan.jpg

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sterre.

Hi ropy

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome. :cool:

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
I was accused of being a Ropy for a spell. What's a Ropy?
Ropey is a very kind Canadian senior man with a sense of humor that never quit. However Ropey made some people dopey with his jokes like Bob Hope(y).
Haven't seen him lately...

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sterre.
Welcome to USMB, Sterre. Once years ago when attending a business conference in Germany, we took a group option to cross the border and visit Belguim. They took us to a wonderful coffee house where I was treated to the best coffee in the world. Lovely memory!

Hope you enjoy the boards here. :thup:

Last edited:
OP
Sterre

Sterre

Reaction score
Thanks for your welcome. :)
I admit that I stopped posting here due to my friend leaving this board completely. I do go listen to songs from time to time. :)

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sterre.
Welcome. I was in Brussels about five years ago. I thought Belgians were white?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List