Whites suck

Sir Isaac Newton. A white man, for a 300 years, then A Jew called Einstein or Heisenberg an his uncertainty principle. This is white culture, We made the internet thing happen. Blacks? Not so much.

Last edited:

Well that's awkward for progs

ejjshsjsjsjjsjsjs.jpg

We made the internet, We made rockets. We made history happen, We cure polio. We created the internet, We are the bane of your existence.

Polio Making a Comeback in the US Owing to Declining Vaccination Rates​

True, 90% of all inventions and discoveries have been made or created by "whites".
The rest have been other colors.

I'm particularly thankful for-

George Crum (1824-1914)​

Crum, a chef and restaurateur, is said to have unintentionally created the potato chip during the summer of 1853. They were made in response to a customer who sent back their fried potatoes after complaining they were too thick. The crisps were an instant hit, and though Crum never patented the creations, chips are arguably now one of the world’s favorite snacks.

Frederick McKinley Jones (1893-1961)​

Frederick McKinley Jones left his mark with the development of refrigeration equipment, receiving over 40 patents for it. In the 1930s, he began inventing automatic refrigerated air-cooling units for trucks, trains, ships, and planes, which helped the preservation of food. His creation, the Thermo King, allowed people to eat fresh food year-round. His work also contributed to the preservation of blood and medicine, proving to be particularly useful during WWII. In 1991, he became the first African American to receive the National Medal of Technology.

George Washington Carver (1864-1943)​

So many of us know George Washington Carver as the man famous for giving us peanut butter (bless him), but he’s responsible for much more. As an agricultural chemist, in an effort to increase the profitability of sweet potatoes and peanuts (which thrived in the South as opposed to dwindling cotton supply), Carver began conducting experiments in 1896 and created 518 new products from the crops. They include ink, dye, soap, cosmetics, flour, vinegar, and synthetic rubber. He publicly revealed his experiments in 1914.

Golly gee whiz I wonder where he gets it from ...hummmm
Couldn't be the anti white message that permeates everything ...nahhhhhhh

He massir now!

Sad, that the idiot with the painfully thick accent, at 3:50, thinks that his all-white neighborhood has "no culture".

They deserve what they get.

I personally love the culture in my all-white town. We have a culture of being in a clean, safe, quiet town where the only grafitti in town is that which rolls by on railroad cars.

We have a culture where I can leave my car running while I run into the post office, to keep it warm in winter.

We have a culture of encouraging high school students to excel at civics, government and journalism, and we encourage younger children to pay attention to farming and gardening and where food actually comes from. They come to my garden to ask questions and pick organic vegetables and learn how to cook them into tasty meals. We have a culture of actually protecting our young -- I am at my kitchen window every school day at 3:45 to watch for the children who live on my street to arrive home so I can message their parents at their jobs to assure them of the children's safe arrival. People all up and down my street know the children by name and watch out for them constantly.

This is the kind of neighborhood I grew up in. This is the culture I grew up with.

That's our culture. For the white idiot in the video to have become so brainwashed as to believe that non-white culture is the ONLY culture, I wonder what he will be thinking when the actual race wars begin in his neighborhood and his new gods of culture are killing him.

This is so far beyond feeding the crocodile, hoping he'll eat you last.

The black racists on this board need to know that we will not stand for a lot more of this. I personally can not understand how we have tolerated as much of the bullshit as we have.

It does not matter what you do, the left-prog toads will always equate white with racist. So why not just embrace it? The term “racist” is thrown around so willy-nilly that it is absolutely meaningless.

Sir Isaac Newton. A white man, for a 300 years, then A Jew called Einstein or Heisenberg an his uncertainty principle. This is white culture, We made the internet thing happen. Blacks? Not so much.
Are your poor grammar and spelling a sign of white supremacy?

You left out a few things.
Disease.
Murder.
Rape.
Theft of land.
Pollution.
Genocide.
Whites "created" disease? That's a novel take.
Murder.
Rape.
Theft of land.
Pollution.
Genocide.
Yep, non-whites NEVER engage in any of that.

Excellent post otherwise.

You know, those darned negroes didn't invent a single thing all that time we kept them in chains on the plantation.

Then after that bastard Abraham Lincoln said we couldn't own them any more, they STILL didn't invent anything while we kept them out of our schools.

They are clearly an inferior race.

We made the internet, We made rockets. We made history happen, We cure polio. We created the internet, We are the bane of your existence.
We?

And what was your part in any of those accomplishments?

Forum List

Back