Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

It would be helpful since you are not getting what you want to see from whites.

You would think one of you high IQ whites would have a solution. Because in reality there are whites who are trying, but whites like you get in the way. So instead of blocking progress help make progress happen.

The government is supposed to do that for me, and the reason it does not is because it is erroneous, because it was designed by racists and white supremacists who did not know how to subdivide the three parts of government.

We are the government. You have no excuse.

There is only one way to prove that black people know how to do community better than white people.

This is not about what blacks can prove. It is if whites can prove that they really want to reduce racism to irrelevance and save this country from destruction.

There is no false equivalence. White people's government is erroneous, and it guides society into this disorderliness we endure. You see the inadequacies as the "systemic biases."

Actually there are false equivalences. I see them posted here every day..

If a white person had a practical solution to the racism problem, as you describe it, that it is a white people's problem to be solved by white people without interference from black people's protests and stupid bullshit . . .

The subject is whites doing their part. This means whites working in their community to erase or reduce racism to irrelevance. So if whites are working in the white community to end it, your claim makes no sense. Again, this is about what whites need to do in white communities. Not whites going into black communities telling blacks what they need to do.

Not all of it is by choice and that is one excuse we need to remove in order for whites to move towards ending racism in the white community.
Yes, it has become too easy to "blame the victim" instead of the system that created dire situations.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Yes, it has become too easy to "blame the victim" instead of the system that created dire situations.
The government is the system it is the only system that can be tangibly adjusted to direct any abstract cultural systems. The government is inherently flawed, because it was designed in a different era of technology and sophistication, and it cannot meet the demands of a tremendously more diverse society that the nation has evolved to.

Asking people to be nicer to each other is not going to work, because the government representation system guides the politicians to denigrate their opponents in an effort to populate the three branches with politically aligned personnel. The citizens see this chaos and it trickles down causing the social disorder we endure.

How about instead of monetary reparations, blacks receive free college tuition and low or no interest home loans? If they can’t graduate, they don’t want to succeed. Nobody should be allowed unlimited tuition though, one shot. This way only seriously interested students will apply. Same with loans, if the don’t pay them back, you can’t blame racism. Keep in mind that not all whites graduate or get loans. There really is no rational way to give money to people. Who gets it?

Whites created the race problem in this country. Whites must do their part to end it instead of always looking for ways to call everybody else racist.

Whites created the race problem in this country. Whites must do their part to end it instead of always looking for ways to call everybody else racist.

Yet you voted for a guy who doesn't want his kids anywhere NEAR your black ass in the "racial jungle" he complained about. Good move, fucko. This is your fault.

Yet you voted for a guy who doesn't want his kids anywhere NEAR your black ass in the "racial jungle" he complained about. Good move, fucko. This is your fault.
How many times are you going to repeat this? I won't be voting republiKKKlan.

Ever.

You're right, I didn't vote for trump.

You and Richard Spencer voted for the same candidate. I get the Spencer endorsement of Biden, they're both racist pieces of shit. And I guess you are, too. This is your fault.

1653619306468.png

Joe Biden thinks your black ass is SO disgusting, he doesn't want you anywhere near his kids in a "racial jungle". This is your fault.

Joe Biden thinks your black ass is SO disgusting, he doesn't want you anywhere near his kids in a "racial jungle". This is your fault.
That's why he has a black vice president.

Forum List

Back