Whites haven't got substantially less racist since MLK

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), Asian Americans, Caucasian Americans, and Hispanic Americans would have a more accepting attitude toward ethnicity X if their violent crime rate were not so disproportionate.

It's much more than that but I don't want to get into a flame war with people. Most blacks are different in every way than whites and other groups of people. it's why whites can live with Asians, middle-eastern people, Hispanics in peace without any problems.

In general, I was much happier living with my own kind, not only race, but ethnicity as well which was my environment as a child back in the 60's. It's natural and normal for people of like kind to get along better with each other than other people.

Let's assume there is any truth to your claim and post. Why would you suppose an employer wouldn't want to hire blacks?

Let's assume there is any truth to your claim and post. Why would you suppose an employer wouldn't want to hire blacks?
Remember that “Traits of Whiteness” exhibit at the African-American Museum? According to the libs on the Board, whiteness traits are respecting authority, working hard, and keeping to a schedule. So that means blackness traits are being insubordinate, lazy, and tardy. NOT what employers are usually looking for!

They've just gotten much better at hiding it.

There's no Scientific evidence that you can put your finger on that says otherwise.

How is it more hidden since the popular use of the internet which has grown over the last generation? If anything people are more overt about their racial views than less. And let me ask, if there is no difference in racism, do you really believe that a Mulatto would have stood the slightest chance of being elected President 30 years ago.......twice?????

Remember that “Traits of Whiteness” exhibit at the African-American Museum? According to the libs on the Board, whiteness traits are respecting authority, working hard, and keeping to a schedule. So that means blackness traits are being insubordinate, lazy, and tardy. NOT what employers are usually looking for!

Of course I'm expecting the reply "because white employers are racist." Okay if they're racist, why are they racist?

Employers do have a favorite color, and that color is green. The employees that make the most of the employers favorite color are that employers favorite employees.

Now if blacks were renown for their hard work, no conflict, excellent attendance, why would an employer be racist against them?

Whites are a QUARTER as racist as they were in MLK's day, while Black have gotten 10X as racist to fill the gap and this thread proves it.
Absolutely true. Racism is at a pittance of what is was in the 60s, and was barely a blip on the radar by the 1980s. (If anything, employers and universities have swung to the other extreme and are favoring blacks). So now, all of a sudden, blacks and their liberal enablers are bringing up how racist the country USED to be generations ago? What was the trigger for this, and why?

I was In the working world for almost 40 years, and before that, in school. We ALWAYS had black kids in our classes, and there were always black managers in the companies I worked for. By the 90s, there were concerted efforts to bring more blacks up to the director level. Things were going well. And then, boom! Libs are making it like there’s such massive racism going on.

Either Democrats, who are actually quite racist, see it as a campaign strategy to scare blacks to the polls, or anti-American forces are at work to divide us, and conquer.

Absolutely true. Racism is at a pittance of what is was in the 60s, and was barely a blip on the radar by the 1980s. (If anything, employers and universities have swung to the other extreme and are favoring blacks). So now, all of a sudden, blacks and their liberal enablers are bringing up how racist the country USED to be generations ago? What was the trigger for this, and why?

I was In the working world for almost 40 years, and before that, in school. We ALWAYS had black kids in our classes, and there were always black managers in the companies I worked for. By the 90s, there were concerted efforts to bring more blacks up to the director level. Things were going well. And then, boom! Libs are making it like there’s such massive racism going on.

Either Democrats, who are actually quite racist, see it as a campaign strategy to scare blacks to the polls, or anti-American forces are at work to divide us, and conquer.

LESSONS LEARNED: America did well until progressivism came along. America used to be nearly all white, not because of racism, but simply because America was settled, created and built by white people to get away from European progressivism. Then progressives came here, took full advantage of white generosity and said that surely we can afford room for a few minorities. Then gullible republicans said: SURE! And Progs stepped in, invented the race and xenophobe cards and political correctness to shame the GOP into letting them FILL the country with minorities hoping to buy votes for themselves until whites are now getting literally pushed out of the their own country they built! No matter how this ends now, it won't be good.

LESSONS LEARNED: America did well until progressivism came along. America used to be nearly all white, not because of racism, but simply because America was settled, created and built by white people to get away from European progressivism. Then progressives came here, took full advantage of white generosity and said that surely we can afford room for a few minorities. Then gullible republicans said: SURE! And Progs stepped in, invented the race and xenophobe cards and political correctness to shame the GOP into letting them FILL the country with minorities hoping to buy votes for themselves until whites are now getting literally pushed out of the their own country they built! No matter how this ends now, it won't be good.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It's amazing the lies right wing whites tell each other. Daily I read things in here by whites that make the Buffalo shooter look anti racist but you guys tell yourselves whites are less racist. LOL!

It's amazing the lies right wing whites tell each other. Daily I read things in here by whites that make the Buffalo shooter look anti racist but you guys tell yourselves whites are less racist. LOL!

What we're really talking about is a flake. It has little to do with racism or political affiliation. There are flakes on the left and flakes on the right. There are black flakes and there are white flakes. There are tall flakes and short flakes, fat flakes and skinny flakes. A flake is a flake.

To bad it's not a lie Ray.

Of course it's a lie because you are once again comparing a population six times yours and stating there is more crime with the six times population. Well duh! No shit.

But as has been pointed out to you, per capita (which is the real measurement of groups) tells an entirely different story, thus exposing your lie. More crime among whites is because our population size, not because we are more prone to criminal activity. Blacks are more prone to criminal activity and the per capita measurement clearly points that out.

What we're really talking about is a flake. It has little to do with racism or political affiliation. There are flakes on the left and flakes on the right. There are black flakes and there are white flakes. There are tall flakes and short flakes, fat flakes and skinny flakes. A flake is a flake.
No, we are not talking about flakes. And everything is not always the same. I am talking about hardcore virulent racists and you are one of them.

Of course it's a lie because you are once again comparing a population six times yours and stating there is more crime with the six times population. Well duh! No shit.

But as has been pointed out to you, per capita (which is the real measurement of groups) tells an entirely different story, thus exposing your lie. More crime among whites is because our population size, not because we are more prone to criminal activity. Blacks are more prone to criminal activity and the per capita measurement clearly points that out.
No it is not a lie. You don't get to commit more crimes because there are more of you. You don't get to commit 5 crimes for every crime a black person commits then claim its even. No, that's not how it goes. Whites have 20 times the wealth, own damn near everything, are the majority on all jobs, and get the highest pay. Whites should not be 70 percent of those arrested and 51 percent of the criminal offenders. It is just that simple. Per capita is an excuse. Whites commit the most crime. Per capita is not the real measurement of anything but a cherry picked random number. Whites have been the most criminal element in this country from the start and they are right now. The crime totals clearly show that.

In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So don't sit on your racist ass talking about per capita punk, whites organized crime and made it a family business, but you're here dividing 2 numbers to get a fraction then multiplying that fraction by a number of your choosing and are trying to talk your racist bullshit. Fuck that.

Last edited:
No it is not a lie. You don't get to commit more crimes because there are more of you. You don't get to commit 5 crimes for every crime a black person commits then claim its even. No, that's not how it goes. Whites have 20 times the wealth, own damn near everything, are the majority on all jobs, and get the highest pay. Whites should not be 70 percent of those arrested and 51 percent of the criminal offenders. It is just that simple. Per capita is an excuse. Whites commit the most crime. Per capita is not the real measurement of anything but a cherry picked random number. Whites have been the most criminal element in this country from the start and they are right now. The crime totals clearly show that.

In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So don't sit on your racist ass talking about per capita punk, whites organized crime and made it a family business, but you're here dividing 2 numbers to get a fraction then multiplying that fraction by a number of your choosing and are trying to talk your racist bullshit. Fuck that.
You don’t understand per capita. One white doesn’t commit 5 violent crimes compared to one black committing one violent crime. It’s quite the other way around.

Oh he understands it. He just can’t admit it without sinking his entire black victim schtick.
I understand that per capita is an excuse. White racists only use it when the facts show they have the problem. More whites take SAT tests, yet we don't see that taken into consideration when we talk about test scores. So you and molly can go fuck yourselves because whites have always been the most violent and criminal population. And when it comes to a victim schtick, whites invented it.

Forum List

Back