Whites have embarked on a path of racial suicide

Whites have embarked on a path of racial suicide pushed by multinational corporations, agenda-driven “anti-hate” groups (ADL, SPLC, etc) and brainwashed White brethren who cheer at Whites disappearing.

There is no gain and everything to lose by becoming minorities in our nations. No other peoples are so suicidal. Whether it is the U.S, the U.K, France, Germany, Australia, Russia, or Canada it is occurring and rather quickly.

Is any White ignorant to believe that when we are a minority in Europe, U.S, etc that our countries will continue to breed science, and technology? Laughable – the masses we let in nary had a wheel or written language until we gave them one.

Our capitals will resemble Baghdad, Mexico City, and Mogadishu!

All through Europe, the U.S, and predominately White countries areas with large non-White populations you will find crime, violence and social unrest. These are not benefits!

The problems are more noticeable in homogeneous Scandinavia where you see cities such as Malmo suffering under third world gang rape, violence, and murder which was brought under a guise of ‘diversity.'

Whites are brainwashed to believe that to be a ‘racist’ is to be a child molester, rapist, murderer or worse.

In 100 years Whites will be minorities in their own countries due to the influence of ‘certain groups’ who control our media and some of the most powerful lobbies in our countries; however…

Asia will be Asian, Africa will still be Black, and Arabia will still be Arab… but what will Whites have? We built & invented the modern world, and now we are actively working to destroy our work.

We’re shoveled with ‘White Guilt’. Last time I checked, it was Whites who ended slavery (while it has existed, and continues to, in Africa and the Middle East since the beginning of time itself).

Whites need to wake up and speak up. If the media accurately reflected our true crime rates, I believe there would be an uprising

White people are destroying themselves with Homosexual marriage, lesbianism, transexualism,abortion, and a host of other abnormal situations that they are legalizing.

You whites are on the road to extinction, by way of your politicians, and weirdo
social groups, with their own selfish agenda.
The white race is killing off themselves.

Are you still scared by the fact that interracial marriage is on the rise, loser?

That interracial crap is just another form of the destruction of the white race. The black genes are dominant suckabutt boy.

Last edited:
White people are destroying themselves with Homosexual marriage, lesbianism, transexualism,abortion, and a host of other abnormal situations that they are legalizing.

You whites are on the road to extinction, by way of your politicians, and weirdo
social groups, with their own selfish agenda.
The white race is killing off themselves.

Are you still scared by the fact that interracial marriage is on the rise, loser?

That interracial crap is just another form of the destruction of the white race. The black genes are dominant suckabutt boy.

So now you support interracial marriage because you are confident in your 'genetic theory'? Sounds like you and the rest of the fucking idiot racists here should get along just fine.

Fucking lib whiners about rep....

Seriously, I should be able to neg a lot of morons in this thread.

But, noooooo.

:rolleyes:

Congrats whiners...this is what you get. Stormfront II. :thup:

So now you support interracial marriage because you are confident in your 'genetic theory'? Sounds like you and the rest of the fucking idiot racists here should get along just fine.

I will never support interracial marriage. There is nothing that a white person could do for
me !, I would never marry a white woman. The black woman is the only choice for me.
Isn't that why all you white boys are after them now all of a sudden?

I will never support interracial marriage.

But it's increasing all the time, and it often involves black Americans. Does that FACT trouble your racist little heart?

why these idiots dont understand that we are already jsut one human race is beyond me.

I dont fear children of the future being of all races.

what the hell do these idiots think will happen?

What exactly is it they are in fear of?

why these idiots dont understand that we are already jsut one human race is beyond me.

I dont fear children of the future being of all races.

what the hell do these idiots think will happen?

What exactly is it they are in fear of?
Some call them White Supremacists. I call them White Inferiorists because that is exactly what they are. They feel so inferior and so threatened.

The black woman is the only choice for me.

It's too bad that they, and every other 'kind' of woman, don't feel the same way. Maybe you can find the companionship that has been denied you with matthew, douchebagrising, or one of the other of your fellow racists here.

I want to have this smuck tell me what he invisions this world he fears so much looks like.

Come on OP what happens to mankind if we all end up comprized of all races in the future?

Every country benefits from the immigration of Jews and Orientals. No country benefits from the immigration of blacks.

Pilgrims didn't know how to chop wood or plant corn. White people in America would've died of hunger, thirst and the elements if Black people and the Native Americans hadn't held them by the hand and guide them since they didn't have any agricultural skills before they were ran outta Britain.

a Thank You is in order for my Great Great Grandfather Henry Lee Earl.

bow down and get to it, sucka.

Every country benefits from the immigration of Jews and Orientals. No country benefits from the immigration of blacks.

Pilgrims didn't know how to chop wood or plant corn. White people in America would've died of hunger, thirst and the elements if Black people and the Native Americans hadn't held them by the hand and guide them since they didn't have any agricultural skills before they were ran outta Britain.

a Thank You is in order for my Great Great Grandfather Henry Lee Earl.

bow down and get to it, sucka.

I agree, if it were not for blacks working in the hot Sun on those plantations the white population would have straved to death. The American Indians saved the Pilgrims lives.
How were the Indians repayed?. The white backstabbers eventually killed them off and
stole the Indians land.!!

I will never support interracial marriage. There is nothing that a white person could do for
me !, I would never marry a white woman. The black woman is the only choice for me.Isn't that why all you white boys are after them now all of a sudden?

Although I wouldn't marry a white woman, they are very fuckable. some of them are hot as fuck and really NEED some Black dick just off General Principle. But some are just ignorant as hell and need to be debriefed and reprogrammed off that racist bullshit their male counterparts have taught them over the years.

But once you break one like a good horse, she'll worship your shitty drawls and in some cases be more loyal than the Black woman who suffers greatly from Jim Crow and has the stupid notion that Black men are to bow down to them. Black women, to no fault of their own, got the roles fucked up and reversed due to the Jim Crow mental beatdown Che'whitey the Slaveowner put on her to make her think she was superior to her Black man but inferior to the White man. And sadly they fell for that shit.

Last edited:

You really seem to have no sense of shame in demonstrating just how fucking stupid you are.

Forum List

Back