Whitelash 2.0

It makes no sense. Why are these clowns stirring racial tension against white people? They must have forgotten the "white privilege" basket full of deplorables horse shit that got white people block voting against those running on that tripe in 2016. They just made it worse.

Land

Slide

November 3rd. Wait for it.

Remember, remember the 3rd of November. I'm ready to put on my "face", are you?
I am not sure I want to see your face, but sure - what the hell.

What I was eluding to is a very low member but growing movement to "harness" the power of special protected segments of our population and use it to retake our nation from radical leftist sociopaths. Then again, perhaps "the movement" is all in my head and I am really collapsed at death's doorway, covered in calc-tufa dust on some desert floor, dreaming I'm posting on an internet message board. Yeah, that's probably it.

November 3rd. Wait for it.

Remember, remember the 3rd of November. I'm ready to put on my "face", are you?
I am not sure I want to see your face, but sure - what the hell.

What I was eluding to is a very low member but growing movement to "harness" the power of special protected segments of our population and use it to retake our nation from radical leftist sociopaths. Then again, perhaps "the movement" is all in my head and I am really collapsed at death's doorway, covered in calc-tufa dust on some desert floor, dreaming I'm posting on an internet message board. Yeah, that's probably it.

Bone up on Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals." It works against them just as well as it does against us.

Bone up on
Unusual phrasal verb. :)

I bone up on alot of stuff. First thing I do when I buy an old gun at a garage sale, is find a Youtube video on how to take it apart.

"Bone Up On : Phrases

Meaning:

To study hard, usually in preparation for a test.

Origin:

There are two chief theories as to the origin of this phrase. One is that it derives from the practise of using bones to polish leather. So, to 'bone up' on a subject was to polish or refine one's knowledge. The second theory relates to the Victorian bookseller Henry George Bohn (1796-1884). He produced a large catalogue of books, including many study texts.

Early citations of the phrase in print, of which there are very few, don't support either idea. Bone was used as a verb meaning 'to study' from the early 19th century onward. The first known citation that explicitly use 'bone up' is in Tenting on Plains by Elizabeth Custer (wife of General George Custer), 1887:
"I have known the General to 'bone-up', as his West Point phrase expressed it, on the smallest details of some question at issue."
The Bohn story has the feel of something retro-fitted to the facts. If it really were true we might expect to find some 19th century reference that linked Bohn name with the phrase, or some example of 'Bohn up' in print. Nevertheless, the term must have come from somewhere, so the polishing with bone seems the most probable. Without further evidence the origin remains uncertain."

Bone Up On : Phrases, Clichés, Expressions & Sayings

I doesn't mean what you think it does. :auiqs.jpg:

IF the election is reasonably honest, I believe there is a chance of President Trump winning a second term by earning the votes of Caucasians, African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans who were horrified and disgusted and sickened by two weeks of looting, arson, vandalism, and murder.

And by the overt racism of BLM supporters who have demanded that Caucasians kneel to them and grovel at their feet.

And by pictures of hypocrites like the Speaker of the House and some Senators and even some cops kneeling and begging forgiveness, when it's the BLM supporters who should be asking forgiveness.

Trump34.jpg

LoL Whitelash. I never laughed so hard when Van Jones had his Whitelash melt down while the other CNN panel stared at him in dumbfounded silence. :auiqs.jpg:
Van Jones....The avowed communist who lives as a pure high life capitalist. 2000 dollars suits. 200 dollar shirts. 200 dollar virgin spun ties. 500 dollar Italian shoes. 100 thousand dollar cars and more. His heads shaved and buffed by high price call girls. Eats and drinks nothing but expensive quality food and drink. Hell, he probably is not even on TV in real person. It is a CGI of him. He is to self important to leave his 10 million dollar house.

Forum List

Back