whitehouse under attack by pro hamas protestors,,

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
please before this is closed because theres another thread on it do show where it exists cause I have checked and cant find it,,

some would call this a protest but it sure sounds like an attack on the whitehouse by foreign agents,,
I wonder if any will be arrested or just allowed to go home after they do damage,,

INSURRECTION? Protesters pushing on White House gate while yelling “F*** Joe Biden” and “Allahu Akbar”​

Yeah but they aren’t wearing MAGA hats so nothing to see here.

Keep in mind....7 years of Trump, no violence...then on Jan. 6 for the first time, people in MAGA gear wore masks....and attacked police. The democrat party brown shirts, who had been rioting, looting, burning and murdering people in our cities for a year, showed up on Jan. 6 wearing MAGA gear....

curious to see how much this is covered in the MSM tomorrow,,

I'm not.

I can think for myself.

I neither want or need to be led.

As I said, I'm of the view that the NGOs are orchestrating this show. These people are likely fresh off of some NGOs bus. On both ''sides,'' I'd add.

And MSM will never speak of this truth because MSM is on the sides of the NGOs in terms of outcome, whether it's an NGO on one side or an NGO on the other side, depending on what flavor of coercion you're watching. In the end, however, the outcome is the same. That's how divide and conquer works. It's a game to these people at that level of politics. Problem. Reaction. Solution. Every single time.

All you're gonna get from MSM is how it would be a really, really, really great idea to limit the First Amendment. Or how it would be a really, really, really good idea to put Americans on the hook for another hundred billion dollars for some other country so they can keep it going on longer while our own country crumbles and while Americans remain forced to decide whether to put gas in their cars to go to work or to put food on their tables for their families, thanks to that insane monetary/spending policy. For starters. Of course, that's all back page news these days. What a sad, pathetic state of affairs.

Today's MSM's role is observably to coerce their viewership into what to think and what to say in order to achieve the desired outcome of those who direct and feed the teleprompter. And history is rife with example.

The only value I find in turning on the idiot box and listenting to what they're reading off of their teleprompter is to know what kind of bullshit story they're selling in order to sell, as I'd mentioned, the desired outcome.

Last edited:
This will really Ramp up when the IDF has Hamas on the Ropes
pro Israel Americans don’t know or don’t care that Jewish criminals in Israel have brutalized Palestinians in the West Bank for decades. No Hamas there

according to some Israeli people rogue players in the Israeli government allowed hamas into Israel on October 7

This whole thing is disastrous. It is disgraceful that our media is foaming at the mouth over this topic concentrating on it so much

Almost as bad as the Israeli propaganda in America. no second amendment American would accept to live like a second class Palestinian does in the West Bank.

Immediately withdraw any money to Israel. America should send not a single penny to Israel. If anything by logic, we should give weapons to secular Palestinians. There’s millions of them they want freedom.

But we cant engage in any foreign funding not when we have record homelessness in America

pro Israel Americans don’t know or don’t care that Jewish criminals in Israel have brutalized Palestinians in the West Bank for decades. No Hamas there

according to some Israeli people rogue players in the Israeli government allowed hamas into Israel on October 7

This whole thing is disastrous. It is disgraceful that our media is foaming at the mouth over this topic concentrating on it so much

Almost as bad as the Israeli propaganda in America. You, I in any other second amendment, American would never live like a second class Palestinians doing the West Bank.

Immediately withdraw any money to Israel. America should send not a single penny to Israel. If anything by logic, we should give weapons to secular Palestinians. There’s millions of them.

But we cant engage in any foreign funding not when we have record homelessness in America
and you pro hamas people dont understand that the palestinians and the rest of muslim in the reagion have been trying to kill all jews for centuries,,

please before this is closed because theres another thread on it do show where it exists cause I have checked and cant find it,,

some would call this a protest but it sure sounds like an attack on the whitehouse by foreign agents,,
I wonder if any will be arrested or just allowed to go home after they do damage,,

INSURRECTION? Protesters pushing on White House gate while yelling “F*** Joe Biden” and “Allahu Akbar”​

~~~~~~
Reminiscent of May 2020 eh?

Insurrectionists trying to climb the fence attacking the police security.
Hello Joe, you really need to get your act together.
Will you fold or stiffen your spine against terrorism this violence?

Last edited:
Climbing bars and flinging poo. Evolution has neglected some people. ;)

I absolutely cannot wait to see how the worlds best Press Secretary handles this debacle tomorrow.

I guess she'll tell you all about how wonderful the people that want to kill her are.

In a sane world they would be called violent extremist terrorist supporters attacking our President’s home in the heart of our nation’s capitol.

I watched the 8 second video. They're loud, and they wish that they were naughty. Loud is probably the best that they can do.
I don't see a threat to WH security.

If Biden had said "America has Hamas' back, would the unscrupulous American Jews have protested at the WH?
I mean; how loud can four people get?

and you pro hamas people dont understand that the palestinians and the rest of muslim in the reagion have been trying to kill all jews for centuries,,

That is just a lie.
Moslem have NEVER targeted Jews.
Jews have always lived peacefully in all Moslem countries.
If there have ever been any historic animosity against Jews by Moslems, then the 5% Jewish minority would have been wiped out before the big Jewish immigration of the 1930.
In fact, if there had been any historic animosity against Jews by Moslem, then the Jews would have gone somewhere else in the 1930s.

Not only does the Quran explicitly say Jews are not to be harmed, but clearly the Jews followed the Moslem expansion through North Africa and into Spain.
Otherwise there would have been no Jews for the Spanish Inquisition.
Clearly all the historic attacks on Jews have been by Christians and Moslems have defended Jews instead.

That is just a lie.
Moslem have NEVER targeted Jews.
Jews have always lived peacefully in all Moslem countries.
If there have ever been any historic animosity against Jews by Moslems, then the 5% Jewish minority would have been wiped out before the big Jewish immigration of the 1930.
In fact, if there had been any historic animosity against Jews by Moslem, then the Jews would have gone somewhere else in the 1930s.

Not only does the Quran explicitly say Jews are not to be harmed, but clearly the Jews followed the Moslem expansion through North Africa and into Spain.
Otherwise there would have been no Jews for the Spanish Inquisition.
Clearly all the historic attacks on Jews have been by Christians and Moslems have defended Jews instead.
no its not,, youre the one lying,,

Forum List

Back