whitehouse under attack by pro hamas protestors,,

and you pro hamas people dont understand that the palestinians and the rest of muslim in the reagion have been trying to kill all jews for centuries,,

Why keep repeating lies?
Everyone knows that Moslem and Jews were historic allies, and that there was never animosity between them.
Its the Romans who kicked the Jews out of the Mideast, and the Moslems let them back in.

Why keep repeating lies?
Everyone knows that Moslem and Jews were historic allies, and that there was never animosity between them.
Its the Romans who kicked the Jews out of the Mideast, and the Moslems let them back in.
you will have to answer that question not me,,

you will have to answer that question not me,,

You're clearly lying.
I know the history of all the regions, and the Moslems treated the Jews well.
They were often hired as bookkeepers, accountants, viziers, regents, etc.
The Jews followed the Moslems around the Mediterranean, into places like Spain.
It was the Christians then who attacked the Jews, not the Moslems.
There is not a single episode in history of Moslems attacking Jews over religion.

You're clearly lying.
I know the history of all the regions, and the Moslems treated the Jews well.
They were often hired as bookkeepers, accountants, viziers, regents, etc.
The Jews followed the Moslems around the Mediterranean, into places like Spain.
It was the Christians then who attacked the Jews, not the Moslems.
There is not a single episode in history of Moslems attacking Jews over religion.
just because you say you know the history doesnt mean you do,,

FFS I dont even know who you are let alone to trust what you say,,

so you go ahead and run with your false accounting and see how it works out for you,,

Name a single time in history that Moslems attacked Jews for being Jewish.
Don't include anything after 1930 or so, when the Zionists were justifiably attacked as evil invaders intent on murder.
About 27 days ago

Last edited:
Biden was in Delaware and not in the White House. Those protestors are stupid.

Reminiscing protests' of Jan 6th. protest called an insurrection. Flash forward to November 4, 2023 Hamas insurrection called a protest...

1699318442382.png

1699318578422.png

please before this is closed because theres another thread on it do show where it exists cause I have checked and cant find it,,

some would call this a protest but it sure sounds like an attack on the whitehouse by foreign agents,,
I wonder if any will be arrested or just allowed to go home after they do damage,,

INSURRECTION? Protesters pushing on White House gate while yelling “F*** Joe Biden” and “Allahu Akbar”​

Please, Democrats are too busy jailing insurrectionists to bother with this.

Forum List

Back