White Women and Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

State auditor blasts UC for admitting unqualified students based on wealthy connections​

A stinging report issued by California’s state auditor today slams the University of California for a culture of privileging wealth and access over merit in its admissions process, galvanizing concern that talented low-income students and students of color are displaced by less qualified but better connected students.

The audit report found that four UC campuses “unfairly admitted 64 applicants based on their personal or family connections to donors and university staff” between 2013–14 through 2018–19. Most of the applicants were white and at least half came from families with incomes of $150,000 or more.

Unqualified whites getting into Cal.
It’s a wealth thing, not race.

Voting vaginas are ruining America. And believe it or not, I did not invent the term.

---"I intend to vote with my vagina."---

---Women Are Basically Voting With Their Vaginas---

---Vote your vagina!---

Black people voted for Obama because of his race. I didn’t vote for Hillary.

Racial and Gender discrimination in education and employment is illegal.
Left Wingers are against Civil Rights.
This is 2021, when will they accept that everyone has the same Civil Rights
Affirmative Action should be abolished.

It is illegal for an employer to discriminate against a job applicant because of his or her race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.

Prohibited Employment Policies/Practices | U.S. Equal ...

www.eeoc.gov/prohibited-employment-policiespractices
Another white who can't face the truth. It's illegal to steal, yet people still do it. Just like whites are still doing this in 2021: Flash will tell you:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
So shut the fuck up quoting laws when your punk ass knows they aren't being followed.

Another white who can't face the truth. It's illegal to steal, yet people still do it. Just like whites are still doing this in 2021: Flash will tell you:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

So shut the fuck up quoting laws when your punk ass knows they aren't being followed.
if you do not accept that everyone has the same civil rights, then you do not actually believe in civil rights

So you can find ONE guy who not only broke the law and his company's own internals rules and is enough of a prick racist that he's proud of it. Against

so you managed to find ONE racist jerk who not only violated the law but his company's internal rules and was proud of it. Against him there are thousands or millions of people in power that followed the law and helped blacks and other minorities succeed. If the majority of whites people weren't in favor of AA, it never would have happened. As usual you look for things that make you look like a victim.

So you can find ONE guy who not only broke the law and his company's own internals rules and is enough of a prick racist that he's proud of it. Against

so you managed to find ONE racist jerk who not only violated the law but his company's internal rules and was proud of it. Against him there are thousands or millions of people in power that followed the law and helped blacks and other minorities succeed. If the majority of whites people weren't in favor of AA, it never would have happened. As usual you look for things that make you look like a victim.
There are more than one and you know it. AA was an executive order that was not voted for. Lie to yourself about this but don't try your lie on me.

No you don’t. If SCOTUS overturns RvW, the only thing that happens in the individual states follow the laws already on the books, almost all of which allow abortion at some state of pregnancy.
Just like you don't want to give us any gun legislation because it's a slippery slope, this is just a baby step to outright banning abortion. Making it illegal. Don't bullshit us.

But hey, this is up to women. We will see if they put up with this come November. My hunch is they will bend over and take it. So you're probably safe. This was a calculated risk by the Supreme Court. Best time to try something like this is right now. Actually, Trump was supposed to be president when this happened but he lost.

Just like you don't want to give us any gun legislation because it's a slippery slope, this is just a baby step to outright banning abortion. Making it illegal. Don't bullshit us.

But hey, this is up to women. We will see if they put up with this come November. My hunch is they will bend over and take it. So you're probably safe. This was a calculated risk by the Supreme Court. Best time to try something like this is right now. Actually, Trump was supposed to be president when this happened but he lost.

You Nazis have been screaming that there are no women for years.

Men dominate womens sports, men should decide about abortion.

There are truth the republican right wing refuses to understand.

White women and affirmative action is one of them.

A while back Molly said this:

"It isn't Affirmative Action when a women decided she needed or wanted to work outside of the household. If a women isn't qualified she will not hold a position long at a job. Women have fought for their rightful place in the workforce, equal pay for equal skills, etc. You talk of laws that should have been given to blacks long before they were, I agree, but women were also denied many things in the past. Giving them the same rights as men is not being given an advantage, such as AA."

Her comment is a prime example of how thorough the right wing race baiting has been.

“Hoping to create in white men and women a shared sense of victimization at the hands of people of color, conservatives have made sure to ignore whatever gains have come to women through affirmative action and have sought to “racialize” the debate and its attendant imagery.”

Tim Wise
Since 1972, all federal contractors and first-tier subcontractors with 50 or more employees (or a contract worth $50,000 or more) have been required to maintain written affirmative action plans for women, containing goals and timetables for correcting deficiencies in equal employment opportunity.

How White Supremacy Uses Affirmative Action

How was my comment race baiting? Again, how do you document and prove women benefit the most from AA? You refuse to believe women are capable or smart enough to obtain work without assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back