White Woman Beats Kenyans at NYC Marathon!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
This is equivalent to The Donald beating Kenyan endorsed Crooked Hillary. Notice the souless creature next the her at the press conference who feels it should have been entitled to win.

Last edited:
it should be noted not all Kenyans are these great runners, not by a long shot. These great ones are all from one tribe, but I guess this is amazing for a white to beat one of the Kalenjin.

This is equivalent to The Donald beating Kenyan endorsed Crooked Hillary. Notice the souless creature next the her at the press conference who feels it should have been entitled to win.

I'm glad to see my fellow Americans succeed against other nations in sporting events...regardless of race.

Utterly ridiculous. Soulless creature? You mean a world class competitor, who spent countless hours training, should rejoice at not winning just because a white woman won? Pitiful.

Why not just be happy that an American woman won the NYC marathon? Why use it as a way to demean and disparage someone else?

Forum List

Back