White woman attacks black woman in Victoria Secret

White woman looks to have a few screws loose and very little in the self-respect department.

There's details missing from the video though (I watched it with sound down) but what happened that isn't on film before the video starts rolling?

Anyone attacking anyone violently is automatically in the wrong unless they've been directly threatened and lashing out in self-defence or some sort of pre-emptive attack mode.

Which is funny, because I've never seen you comment on any of the numerous videos that's been posted on here of black folks just walking upto random white folk, old folk, shop keepers and Asian's and laying them out, unprovoked. Why is that? are you another race baiter and hypocrite?

White woman looks to have a few screws loose and very little in the self-respect department.

There's details missing from the video though (I watched it with sound down) but what happened that isn't on film before the video starts rolling?

Anyone attacking anyone violently is automatically in the wrong unless they've been directly threatened and lashing out in self-defence or some sort of pre-emptive attack mode.

Which is funny, because I've never seen you comment on any of the numerous videos that's been posted on here of black folks just walking upto random white folk, old folk, shop keepers and Asian's and laying them out, unprovoked. Why is that? are you another race baiter and hypocrite?

Great post.

The OP is a worm.

That lame ass video did nothing to prove any point he is trying to make.

That's because you haven't wanted to. I have said arrest them and prosecute them unlike you folks who make excuses. Just like you just did talking about she has some screws loose, you don't use that weak ass excuse when they are black. Now run and tell that.

Great post.

The OP is a worm.

That lame ass video did nothing to prove any point he is trying to make.
We have a winner, I knew the Lyinginshit would come out the wokdwork.

Meanwhile, in Florida:

Two Spring Breakers are pictured roaming Miami streets hours after 'drugging, raping and robbing 24-year-old woman and leaving her to die in her hotel room'

• Christine Englehardt was found dead in the Albion Hotel on Thursday March 18
  • On Sunday March 21, Evoire Collier and Dorian Taylor were arrested
  • They have been charged with drugging and raping her; if toxicology reports prove she died from drugs, they will also be charged with her death
  • Police say the trio were filmed entering the Albion Hotel at 1am on March 18
  • Englehardt looked intoxicated and was being held up by the two men
  • Half an hour later, cops say they emerged from the hotel again
  • They were phographed by De'Asia Skillern on Ocean Drive the next day
  • The men were taken into custody on Sunday and have been charged

1626188157055.png

1626188238173.png

1626188255361.png

Meanwhile, in Florida:

Two Spring Breakers are pictured roaming Miami streets hours after 'drugging, raping and robbing 24-year-old woman and leaving her to die in her hotel room'

• They have been charged with drugging and raping her; if toxicology reports prove she died from drugs, they will also be charged with her death

View attachment 512215

View attachment 512216

View attachment 512217
Hope they get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law.

Now what about old Karen here Flush, no comment on her great behavior.

Wow.

That white chick was off the rails. When she started chasing the black woman around the store, I believe the black woman would've been justified is knocking the white girl out. From what I can tell, the black woman handled herself and the situation perfectly.

To the OP, I would say that it's pretty obvious what you're trying to do. White people here on USMB post video after video of negroes losing their fuckin' minds, so you're gonna' show us all that, hey, tit-for-tat; whites do it, too.

The problem is that one really needs to go digging to find a white person doing this to a negro. Such video clips are like unicorns, while finding clips of negroes losin' there shit at white people is easy...

White chick is cray cray. Black chick didn't help any by continuing to antagonise cray cray white woman. Cops were "meh" and did nothing which is bullshit. Store employees sucked as much as the cops did.

Which shows cray cray comes in all colors.

Meanwhile, in Florida:

View attachment 512215

View attachment 512216

View attachment 512217
Hope they get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law.

Now what about old Karen here Flush, no comment on her great behavior.

Neggras be Neggras, right?

that IT is...that shit stain is 1 of the biggest racists on here....worthless piece of shit bad breathe is

that IT is...that shit stain is 1 of the biggest racists on here....worthless piece of shit bad breathe is
So you 2 pieces of racist shit stains don't want to talk about this white woman, your nasty asses would have plenty to say if she was black.

So you 2 pieces of racist shit stains don't want to talk about this white woman, your nasty asses would have plenty to say if she was black.
I did talk about the white woman though.

I literally said she's got a few screws loose and she's got no self-respect.

Why are you intentionally ignoring that? are you mentally ill as well as a race baiter?

he's still hurting from the beating I gave him yesterday....

I did talk about the white woman though.

I literally said she's got a few screws loose and she's got no self-respect.

Why are you intentionally ignoring that? are you mentally ill as well as a race baiter?
Why is it the black woman doesn't just have some screws loose. She is called an animal, black bitch and a hundred other names.

Forum List

Back