Oklahoma education board BANS Critical Race Theory from schools and threatens to revoke licenses of teachers who promote it

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Oklahoma Board of Education approves ban on Critical Race Theory in schools

Teachers who defy the ban could have their licenses suspended

State legislature approved law banning CRT from being taught in K-12 schools

Last week, head of American Federation of Teachers threatened to sue states

At least eight states have moved to ban CRT from being taught in schools

@@@@@@@@

Well done Oklahoma

Brilliant news.

I see this catching on - about time.

Ridiculous it was allowed to manifest in the first instance though.

Prevention is better than cure.

Siege heil! Censorship is the basis of the freedoms that God gave us.
Don't be fucking stupid. It's not a question of censorship - it's teaching impressionable, even vulnerable children falsehoods, inaccurate history and political ideology.

Indoctrination and brainwashing.

I know you like to troll - but take a day off once in a while eh.

This is how you do things. I doubt NY or Massachusetts do the same but they are on the express lane to Hell
anyway.

We need to federalize a ban against this racist attempt to institutionalize racism in America.

It's as if the civil rights battles of the fifties and sixties never happened when CRT teaches race based
prejudice to whole new generations of children.

Last edited:
Don't be fucking stupid. It's not a question of censorship - it's teaching impressionable, even vulnerable children falsehoods, inaccurate history and political ideology.

Children are very capable of learning without teachers or parents, shall you lock up yer kids when caught reading CRT?

Children are very capable of learning without teachers or parents, shall you lock up yer kids when caught reading CRT?

You don't have the first fcking clue what CRT entails. You use it to troll

Siege heil! Censorship is the basis of the freedoms that God gave us. Long live der Ubermensch

It's not censorship.

Good grief
No not at all, anyone caught saying anything with be expelled and ostracized from the learning community....Now, where is the spinning wheel!?

It's curriculum you stoned asshole
Is that what they call it, wow, they called it curriculum when I was in school also, amazing isn't it!?

Oklahoma Board of Education approves ban on Critical Race Theory in schools

Teachers who defy the ban could have their licenses suspended

State legislature approved law banning CRT from being taught in K-12 schools

Last week, head of American Federation of Teachers threatened to sue states

At least eight states have moved to ban CRT from being taught in schools

@@@@@@@@

Well done Oklahoma
So, I thought you wanted the classrooms to all be equipped with cameras for your sordid entertainment?

This is an outstanding development. Hopefully more states will follow suit!

Really, what time did I awake to day and what did I have for breakfast since you know more about me than I know about myself and why are you wearing my dirty underwear?

CRT is something you can't understand because, being a racist you can't accept the critical fields of research and statistical accumulations to make a statement a truth.

Really, what time did I awake to day and what did I have for breakfast since you know more about me than I know about myself and why are you wearing my dirty underwear?

CRT is something you can't understand because, being a racist you can't accept the critical fields of research and statistical accumulations to make a statement a truth.

You're clueless, druggie.

Everyone knows it. You choose the left loon side of every topic and promptly look like an ass

It's called trolling

Teaching Critical Race theory to children is as valid as teaching them to follow Raëlianism.
The state must continue to censure any outside criticism of the pre-programed rhetorical propaganda in state schools approved by the fearless leaders of our right to only see and hear what they have devised as being within the scope of their propaganda. All hail the state.

Forum List

Back