White Teens Burn Homeless man Alive

I can see why Obama is pushing his No-Thug-Left-Behind college plan, his followers here sure are an embarrassment.
Youre trying way too hard. It takes a special kind of idiot to misinterpret my post. Anyone with a brain and that can read is laughing at both you and her fuckups.
laugh.gif
Golly-gosh gee-whiz, but you're just soooooo wise, aren't you?

S02-khan_and_joachim_(battle_stations).png

"Yours, is the Superior Intellect"...

=================================

So... are we done playing "Bash Whitey" yet, or we still havin' way too much fun in here?
Your sensitivity is showing again. You may want to tuck it in.
laugh.gif
Wake me up when you've got something more to come back at me with, than automatic gainsay, eh?
There is no need for me to come back at you. I am merely laughing at your sensitivity.
laugh.gif

,,,You are powerless to stop anything you perceive to be going on but nice try...
I'm not trying to stop anything.

Merely calling-out the early pages of this thread for the Bash-Whitey Festival that they are; a classic case of Reverse Racism; with respect to the hostility and aggression and sarcasm and assumptions directed, unsolicited and without provocation, towards Whites.

...Stop whining. Stop being sensitive...
Calling-out Reverse Racism constitutes neither 'whining' nor over-'sensitivity'.

...Own the fact that 3 white ferals burned a Black man for no other reason than they are racist ferals.
I've never challenged the assertion in the OP that three White punks burned a Black homeless guy for racist reasons.

I accept the assertion as fact.

Why wouldn't I, in light of the evidence?
I already informed you that there is no such thing as reverse racism. Its a term made up by sensitive whites similar to "race card". Stop being such a sensitive Sally.
laugh.gif
You certainly have already informed me of your OPINION on the subject of Reverse Racism, however...

You declaring it thus, does not render it thus...

"Thus endeth the lesson".
Stop whining sensitive one. There is no such thing as reverse racism.
laugh.gif

Execute the teens when caught. Just shoot them in the belly and let em die squealing for their mommies. See nothing redeeming about them to justify their imprisonment.
yep, those kids are basically living "on the dole", through their parents income, just like Joni Ernst's Pop is living off of FDR-era gubmint checks ;)

,,,You are powerless to stop anything you perceive to be going on but nice try...

Merely calling-out the early pages of this thread for the Bash-Whitey Festival that they are; a classic case of Reverse Racism; with respect to the hostility and aggression and sarcasm and assumptions directed, unsolicited and without provocation, towards Whites.

Calling-out Reverse Racism constitutes neither 'whining' nor over-'sensitivity'.

...Own the fact that 3 white ferals burned a Black man for no other reason than they are racist ferals.
I've never challenged the assertion in the OP that three White punks burned a Black homeless guy for racist reasons.

I already informed you that there is no such thing as reverse racism. Its a term made up by sensitive whites similar to "race card". Stop being such a sensitive Sally.
laugh.gif
You certainly have already informed me of your OPINION on the subject of Reverse Racism, however...

laugh.gif

Automatic Gainsay... automatic gainsay... automatic gainsay... automatic gainsay...

"Your Honor, the Prosecution rests."

I can see why Obama is pushing his No-Thug-Left-Behind college plan, his followers here sure are an embarrassment.
Youre trying way too hard. It takes a special kind of idiot to misinterpret my post. Anyone with a brain and that can read is laughing at both you and her fuckups.
laugh.gif

So... are we done playing "Bash Whitey" yet, or we still havin' way too much fun in here?
laugh.gif
Wake me up when you've got something more to come back at me with, than automatic gainsay, eh?
There is no need for me to come back at you. I am merely laughing at your sensitivity.
laugh.gif
Indeed.

There is no need for you to come back at me.

Because you have nothing to come back with.

Other than the clown-show of attempting (and failing) to effectively assert that (1) reverse racism does not exist and (2) that the first several pages of this thread more closely approximated a metaphorical Bash Whitey Festival than anything else.

Your failure is noted.

As is your inadequacy with respect to conceding even a minor point, when appropriate, as it was here.

No biggie... your cross to bear... not mine.

Meanwhile, I think I'll drop by, from time to time, to assert the Bash-Whitey nature of the thread.

Thanks for the laughs.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Automatic Gainsay... automatic gainsay... automatic gainsay... automatic gainsay...

"Your Honor, the Prosecution rests."
Sensitivity eventually wears off.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Indeed.

There is no need for you to come back at me.

Because you have nothing to come back with.

Other than the clown-show of attempting (and failing) to effectively assert that (1) reverse racism does not exist and (2) that the first several pages of this thread more closely approximated a metaphorical Bash Whitey Festival than anything else.

Your failure is noted.

As is your inadequacy with respect to conceding even a minor point, when appropriate, as it was here.

No biggie... your cross to bear... not mine.

Meanwhile, I think I'll drop by, from time to time, to assert the Bash-Whitey nature of the thread.

Thanks for the laughs.
Why would I need to come back at you if all I am doing is laughing at our sensitivity?
laugh.gif

Addicting Info 8211 Black Homeless Man Sleeping When He Was Set On Fire By White Teens VIDEO

Messages of support, flowers and candles marked the spot Sunday night where police say a sleeping homeless man was doused with lighter fluid and set on fire by three attackers in Ventura, California.

Community members of the quiet seaside town have been shaken up since learning that 58-year-old John Frazier was set ablaze near the San Buenaventura State Beach just before 11 p.m. Saturday.

"I'm just flabbergasted. I can't believe, first of all, that somebody would do that,” said Ventura resident Melanie Sardo. “And second of all I come here almost everyday and I've never seen anything like that."

A passerby rescued Frazier, who suffered burns and was taken to a local hospital, police said.

he rescuer described flames as high as 5 to 6 feet to police, and helped put out the fire by throwing sand on him before calling 911, Ventura Police Department Sgt. Kenny Welch said.

Police and firefighters arrived at South Seaward Avenue to find Frazier and some of his belongings still smoldering.

“I think it’s pretty sick that somebody could actually do that to another human,” said Phill Keller of Ventura. “He’d come over here and sit here. He was harmless. He never hurt anybody.”

Police confirmed that Frazier was sleeping in his sleeping bag when he awoke to three males pouring lighter fluid on him before lighting him on fire.

The attackers were described as three males in their late teens to early 20's, with shaved heads, dressed in dark clothing, Welch said.

Elaine Lutz said she spoke to the victim last week and says, as far as she knows, he never bothered anyone or caused any trouble.

"We were talking about how beautiful the sunset was and the fish sculptures and how nice the evening was and he was just a really nice guy," Lutz said.

Frazier, described by police as a "vagrant," was taken to Community Memorial Hospital, where he was later transported to a burn unit for second- and third-degree burns to his upper torso and face.

I see your knock out game and raise you burning alive

i see you're still a moron who thinks one incident compares to a national "game" by thugs and assholes.

Forum List

Back