White Teens Burn Homeless man Alive

I hope this white piece of shit is executed for his vale crime. You'll never see me marching in the street saying he was a good boy.

Exactly. When the black equivalent of skinheads are gunned down by police while resisting arrest, the Al Sharpton army is out in force in protest.

That's what these prog race baiters here are hoping for, that whites will support any white thugs.

What in the OP or the commentary leads you to believe that I think "blacks good, whites bad"?
It wasn't the OP.

It was the tone of the subsequent commentary.

I would have thought that fairly self-evident.

To anyone outside the Bashing Circle, anyway.

It is evident, when you think any mention of whites is your chance to play the victim. You cant even describe HOW you came to that conclusion you just say "Yeah, I came to that conclusion because I came to that conclusion, its clear"
Thats what they do. They look at history and see it reflected in what some do today. I'd be sensitive too. Vulture here tries his best to play it off like it doesnt bother him but his words betray him.
Awesome... just awesome... what a profound analysis... I'm sure you've got me pegged, with that one.
Nothing profound about it. A 5 year old could see through your attempts to trivialize your sensitivity.
Your attempts at Reverse-Race-Baiting aren't going very well, are they?

It wasn't the OP.

It was the tone of the subsequent commentary.

I would have thought that fairly self-evident.

To anyone outside the Bashing Circle, anyway.

It is evident, when you think any mention of whites is your chance to play the victim. You cant even describe HOW you came to that conclusion you just say "Yeah, I came to that conclusion because I came to that conclusion, its clear"
Thats what they do. They look at history and see it reflected in what some do today. I'd be sensitive too. Vulture here tries his best to play it off like it doesnt bother him but his words betray him.
Awesome... just awesome... what a profound analysis... I'm sure you've got me pegged, with that one.
Nothing profound about it. A 5 year old could see through your attempts to trivialize your sensitivity.
Your attempts to trivialize your sensitivity are not going very well at all are they?

You forgot about the skinheads. They have a history down in Ventura county.

10 Incidents in Ventura County Tied to Skinheads - Los Angeles Times

"Skinheads have been linked to at least 10 incidents of violence or vandalism over the last two years in Ventura County, during which time they have recruited school-age members with white-supremacist literature, county law enforcement officials said."
The last two years was in 1989.
The last two years was in 2013 and 2014 idiot. Dont you have a calendar?
The article is from 1989.
Thats typically what "history" means you fucking idiot. :laugh:

LOL. You post an article from decades ago and claim it was from 2013 and 2014. She just showed you what a fucking moron you are. You googled "Ventura skinhead crime" and posted the first link without realizing how old it was.

Let me google that for you

Stick to cashing your welfare checks.
Sorry idiot. I said skin heads had "history" in Ventura county. I posted a link showing the history. Tipsycat was too stupid like you to notice the word "history". She couldnt show someone her ID without messing up and showing her credit card let alone showing me what a fucking moron you are.

"You forgot about the skinheads. They have a history down in Ventura county."

I hope this white piece of shit is executed for his vale crime. You'll never see me marching in the street saying he was a good boy.

I also didn't hear you say this was the fault of wore culture either.... Stay consistent my friend

I also didn't hear you say this was the fault of wore culture either.... Stay consistent my friend

Whites commit crime as we all do, but nowhere at the level of blacks...I am NOT DEFENDING IT, just stating reality. An element of black culture goes as far as promoting it and defending it is what sickens me.

That's why blacks cause 10 times per capita in murders. I am arguing that an element of black culture promotes this at a far higher rate.

We both should agree that it isn't good.

Your attempts to trivialize your sensitivity are not going very well at all are they?
Mind yer own bidness. If'n I wants yer opinions, I'll axe yew fer it.

Exactly. When the black equivalent of skinheads are gunned down by police while resisting arrest, the Al Sharpton army is out in force in protest.

That's what these prog race baiters here are hoping for, that whites will support any white thugs.

Lol....I bet you think kittens are the feline equivalent to Tigers with that logic

Whites commit crime as we all do, but nowhere at the level of blacks...I am NOT DEFENDING IT, just stating reality. An element of black culture goes as far as promoting it and defending it is what sickens me.

That's why blacks cause 10 times per capita in murders. I am arguing that an element of black culture promotes this at a far higher rate.

We both should agree that it isn't good.

You didn't mention the fault of white culture again.... What gives? Where's your fairness?

Addicting Info 8211 Black Homeless Man Sleeping When He Was Set On Fire By White Teens VIDEO

Messages of support, flowers and candles marked the spot Sunday night where police say a sleeping homeless man was doused with lighter fluid and set on fire by three attackers in Ventura, California.

Community members of the quiet seaside town have been shaken up since learning that 58-year-old John Frazier was set ablaze near the San Buenaventura State Beach just before 11 p.m. Saturday.

"I'm just flabbergasted. I can't believe, first of all, that somebody would do that,” said Ventura resident Melanie Sardo. “And second of all I come here almost everyday and I've never seen anything like that."

A passerby rescued Frazier, who suffered burns and was taken to a local hospital, police said.

he rescuer described flames as high as 5 to 6 feet to police, and helped put out the fire by throwing sand on him before calling 911, Ventura Police Department Sgt. Kenny Welch said.

Police and firefighters arrived at South Seaward Avenue to find Frazier and some of his belongings still smoldering.

“I think it’s pretty sick that somebody could actually do that to another human,” said Phill Keller of Ventura. “He’d come over here and sit here. He was harmless. He never hurt anybody.”

Police confirmed that Frazier was sleeping in his sleeping bag when he awoke to three males pouring lighter fluid on him before lighting him on fire.

The attackers were described as three males in their late teens to early 20's, with shaved heads, dressed in dark clothing, Welch said.

Elaine Lutz said she spoke to the victim last week and says, as far as she knows, he never bothered anyone or caused any trouble.

"We were talking about how beautiful the sunset was and the fish sculptures and how nice the evening was and he was just a really nice guy," Lutz said.

Frazier, described by police as a "vagrant," was taken to Community Memorial Hospital, where he was later transported to a burn unit for second- and third-degree burns to his upper torso and face.

I see your knock out game and raise you burning alive
How agressive has our youth become!! They were brainwashed and thought to be right. However This is everyday incident in America. All we know that teens' cruelty is harder that adults' one. We should control and educate them. But something was missed...

The last two years was in 1989.

LOL. You post an article from decades ago and claim it was from 2013 and 2014. She just showed you what a fucking moron you are. You googled "Ventura skinhead crime" and posted the first link without realizing how old it was.

Sorry idiot. I said skin heads had "history" in Ventura county. I posted a link showing the history. Tipsycat was too stupid like you to notice the word "history". She couldnt show someone her ID without messing up and showing her credit card let alone showing me what a fucking moron you are.

Nice try jackass. You stated it was from 2013 and 2014.
"The last two years was in 2013 and 2014 idiot. Don't you have a calendar?" After she pointed out 1989.

LOL

I can see why Obama is pushing his No-Thug-Left-Behind college plan, his followers here sure are an embarrassment.

Nice try jackass. You stated it was from 2013 and 2014.
"The last two years was in 2013 and 2014 idiot. Don't you have a calendar?" After she pointed out 1989.

LOL
No stupid. I corrected what I thought was her not knowing what year 2 years ago would entail. I never dreamed she would be so much of an idiot she missed that I was establishing the history of the skinheads in Ventura. You are both fucking idiots of high magnitude.
laugh.gif

I can see why Obama is pushing his No-Thug-Left-Behind college plan, his followers here sure are an embarrassment.
Youre trying way too hard. It takes a special kind of idiot to misinterpret my post. Anyone with a brain and that can read is laughing at both you and her fuckups.
laugh.gif
Golly-gosh gee-whiz, but you're just soooooo wise, aren't you?

S02-khan_and_joachim_(battle_stations).png

"Yours, is the Superior Intellect"...

=================================

So... are we done playing "Bash Whitey" yet, or we still havin' way too much fun in here?

Last edited:
Youre trying way too hard. It takes a special kind of idiot to misinterpret my post. Anyone with a brain and that can read is laughing at both you and her fuckups.
laugh.gif
Golly-gosh gee-whiz, but you're just soooooo wise, aren't you?

S02-khan_and_joachim_(battle_stations).png

"Yours, is the Superior Intellect"...

=================================

So... are we done playing "Bash Whitey" yet, or we still havin' way too much fun in here?
Your sensitivity is showing again. You may want to tuck it in.
laugh.gif

He's more upset that he thinks someone is "bashing whitey" than he is about a man burned alive. That sums up white vs black racism. Whites complian because their feelings got hurt and tell blacks to stop complaining because of cops beat you and shoot you now and then.

Then they honestly, with a straight face yell "black racism is the WORST!" Sensitive bunch

Forum List

Back