White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

I'm factual. You're the racist.

That'll wooosh over you
It's EASY for you to call me a racist.

I'm just wondering if you will answer the question about YOURSELF.

Be factual then........

Are you a racist?
Are you NOT a racist?

I'm not telling you what you are.
SO answer the question in RED. ^^^

It's EASY for you to me a racist.

I'm just wondering if you will answer the question about YOURSELF.

Be factual then........

Are you a racist?
Are you NOT a racist?

I'm not telling you what you are.
SO answer the question in RED. ^^^

If I think a black girl and her mob killed a girl I suppose I'm racist. How's that, Winni?

I don't give two shits about it if you think I'm racist and I don't understand why you think I would. You're fuckin stupid, always bleating left loon BS

HAZELWOOD, Mo. — A Hazelwood East High School student was hospitalized following a gruesome altercation that unfolded near the campus.
The incident, captured in a harrowing video that has since gone viral on social media, underscored the growing concern over teen violence in the area.
James Clark, vice president of Public Safety and Community Response at the Urban League, expressed deep concern upon reviewing the footage."
That's a glimpse into the mentality and the culture of our young people," Clark said, emphasizing the urgent need for intervention.
The fight prompted a swift response from the St. Louis County Police Department after happening last Friday. Officers arrived at the scene to find a student with critical injuries and immediately transported her to a nearby hospital.
The Hazelwood School District released a statement, referencing the tragedy and calling for community-wide responsibility in addressing the root causes of bullying and violence among youth.
This incident is part of a disturbing trend, with nearly half of American schools witnessing a rise in violent episodes, according to the National Center for Education Statistics. This epidemic of aggression among teens has community leaders searching for solutions.
Clark shed light on the societal pressures fueling these confrontations.

Comment:
Notice that there are not any allegations of hate or racism.
They don't even mention the poor girl's name.
Maybe Joe Biden will say something about this hate crime....... just kidding

HAZELWOOD, Mo. — A Hazelwood East High School student was hospitalized following a gruesome altercation that unfolded near the campus.
The incident, captured in a harrowing video that has since gone viral on social media, underscored the growing concern over teen violence in the area.
James Clark, vice president of Public Safety and Community Response at the Urban League, expressed deep concern upon reviewing the footage."
That's a glimpse into the mentality and the culture of our young people," Clark said, emphasizing the urgent need for intervention.
The fight prompted a swift response from the St. Louis County Police Department after happening last Friday. Officers arrived at the scene to find a student with critical injuries and immediately transported her to a nearby hospital.
The Hazelwood School District released a statement, referencing the tragedy and calling for community-wide responsibility in addressing the root causes of bullying and violence among youth.
This incident is part of a disturbing trend, with nearly half of American schools witnessing a rise in violent episodes, according to the National Center for Education Statistics. This epidemic of aggression among teens has community leaders searching for solutions.
Clark shed light on the societal pressures fueling these confrontations.

Comment:
Notice that there are not any allegations of hate or racism.
They don't even mention the poor girl's name.
Maybe Joe Biden will say something about this hate crime....... just kidding

Just a sad situation

OMG. How horrible.
Thanks for the real video as its it does appear to be really a black girl attack attack her. It does not show it to be a mob attack as some would make it out to be. From the size of the girl as compare to the other, there was no need for a gang attack.

in fact some black people can be seen trying to pull the girl away from the other girl.

and black people were pushing each other and it wasn't a gang of people attacking her.

It was a violent attack by the one girl who was bigger than the other

So it appears to be a be a beef between the two girls.

If the girl died then this girl will be in jail or juvenile detention depending on her age

It sad that this is the world we live in and even sadder that others will push an agenda based on this video

Last edited:
If I think a black girl and her mob killed a girl I suppose I'm racist. How's that, Winni?

I don't give two shits about it if you think I'm racist and I don't understand why you think I would.

Social justice warriors historically reley on those sorts of ''shaming'' tactics.

Slandering people with a label that does not actually apply to them is done for the sole purpose of trying to control the arguments and behavior of people who are opposed to their program.

At the end of the day, it's rather simple. If you don’t care about being called a bigot, a racist, a sexist, a misogynist, a homophobe, antisemite or whatever their narrative or program calls for, then there really isn't much at all that they can do to you. So screw em. Control your own argument. Provide them with no opportunity to do so.

Last edited:
Thanks for the real video as its it does appear to be really a black girl attack attack her. It was not a mob attack as some would make it out to be.

in fact some black people can be seen trying to pull the girl away from the other girl.

and black people were pushing each other and it wasn't a gang of people attacking her.

It was a violent attack by the one girl who was bigger than the other

So it appears to be a be a beef between the two girls.

If the girl died then this girl will be in jail or juvenile detention depending on her age

It sad that this is the world we live in and even sadder that others will push an agenda based on this video

Wake up already

Social justice warriors historically reley on those sorts of ''shaming'' tactics.

Slandering people with a label that does not actually apply to them is done for the sole purpose of trying to control the arguments and behavior of people who are opposed to them.

At the end of the day, it's rather simple. If you don’t care about being called a bigot, a racist, a sexist, a misogynist, a homophobe or whatever their narrative or program calls for, then there really isnlt much at all that they can do to you. So screw em...

I'm done with this social justice, woke, left loon BS.

More and more are

I'm done with this social justice, woke, left loon BS.

More and more are

eeyep. I'm right there with you on that.

Unfortunately, there will aways be those who turn a blind eye to the reality of the situation, and in many cases run interference for it, in the name of protecting their program.

Last edited:

Black 'students' 1,211, white 18. The state failed to protect this girl and allowing the white students free access to a much safer educational environments. St. Louis County is an accomplice to this savage hate crime.

Hate crimes against whites is endemic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back