White Supremacy Is Top Security Threat, Garland Says

One of the "arguments" made by Trumpsters is that, if you don't specifically officially proclaim yourself a WS, if you don't know the secret handshake and attend the meetings, then you're nothing like them in any way.

In reality, their angry and defensive behaviors on this thread provide a perfect example of how that isn't true. By attacking those who bring this topic up, they are enabling those being discussed. And enabling it puts them in the same seat as those they're enabling.

And they seem to think it's not obvious.

And, whom exactly are you discussing?
Trumpsters on this thread. Trumpsters who enable the WS's.

As I said.

I can only make this stuff so simple.

Oh? So, anyone on this board that supported Trump, are WS?

And I’m sure you have actual proof of their activities outside this board, in support of WS?

Because if not, then what you are doing here is run of the mill trolling.
Not even close. You completely missed the point.

This is why I don't bother. Play with someone else.

So, you have no proof of your own statement, and try to deflect upon direct questioning...

Sounds like trolling to me.
Okay!

One of the "arguments" made by Trumpsters is that, if you don't specifically officially proclaim yourself a WS, if you don't know the secret handshake and attend the meetings, then you're nothing like them in any way.

In reality, their angry and defensive behaviors on this thread provide a perfect example of how that isn't true. By attacking those who bring this topic up, they are enabling those being discussed. And enabling it puts them in the same seat as those they're enabling.

As I said.

And I’m sure you have actual proof of their activities outside this board, in support of WS?

So, you have no proof of your own statement, and try to deflect upon direct questioning...

Okay!
We accept your surrender. Thanks for finally admitting we are right.

As I said.

Okay!
We accept your surrender. Thanks for finally admitting we are right.
You're so welcome!

As I said.

Okay!
You're the kind of idiot I'd open hand slap across the face, in public, if you tried this kind of weasel shit in RL.

And, that's not ITG routine, that's fact.

People like you are the problem in our country these days.

As I said.

You smearing everyone with the ws label is divisive in a time when people are already dying in the streets.

View attachment 488999
And another Trumpster who completely missed what I said.

Boring.

I got what you said. Both your stated intent and the real, actual impact in the conversation.

That you pretend otherwise, is just more division from you.

Tell you what. Just keep saying ws and republicans in the same sentence as much as possible. That will heal our society.

Oh, and keep calling people you don't like, dismissive names. That is good too.

As I said.

Okay!
You're the kind of idiot I'd open hand slap across the face, in public, if you tried this kind of weasel shit in RL.

And, that's not ITG routine, that's fact.

People like you are the problem in our country these days.
Of course.

As I said.

You smearing everyone with the ws label is divisive in a time when people are already dying in the streets.

View attachment 488999

Boring.

I got what you said. Both your stated intent and the real, actual impact in the conversation.

Tell you what. Just keep saying ws and republicans in the same sentence as much as possible. That will heal our society.

Okay!

As I said.

View attachment 488999

Boring.

Okay!

Don't you mean, "OK, Trumpster"?

You wouldn't want someone who doesn't click to see the whole post, to not know that they are supposed to dismiss whatever I say.

Got to keep us divided.

Xiden Officials Ignore BLM-Antifa Riots, Say ‘White Supremacy’ is Greatest Threat to America

The Xiden administration is making it clear that the Department of Justice is being guided more by ideological propaganda than the even-handed application of the rule of law when it comes to the prosecution of crimes in the United States.

On Wednesday, Xiden officials testified that “white supremacy” is the greatest threat to the country, despite any empirical evidence that would lead an objective analyst to draw such a far-fetched conclusion.

“Attorney General Merrick Garland and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas appeared before the Senate Appropriations Committee for a hearing on domestic extremism as Congress ramped up its scrutiny this week of the circumstances around the attack on the Capitol,” the Hill reported.

“Both Garland and Mayorkas testified that white supremacist groups pose the most serious domestic national security threat in the U.S., reinforcing what analysts have long concluded about far-right organizations,” the Hill continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at beckernews.com ..

The “Whites” have become the Jews of Germany’s Third Reich and the Soviet Union, persecuted, herded into camps, “re-educated”, and ultimately executed.

And the elimination of the “detestables”,the “despicables”, and the "deplorable" will not be limited only to the “Whites”. The Third Reich eliminated six million Jews, it is true, but the total number of the persons in the “final solution” came to some 12 million, which included “mental defectives”, homosexuals, Gypsies, and Slavic people who happened to be living in Germany. Racial purity, you know.

BLM and antifa never tried to overthrow the government.

You're running cover for violent fascist white-supremacist traitors again.
What the fuck are you talking about? The entire movement (Marxist revolution) is about overthrowing the government.

How many courthouses were burned by the 1/6 "mob"?

BLM and antifa are a bigger threat to the US than Russia. In fact, I think they would take Russia's side if we got into a dispute with them. This is the dumbest generation to ever set foot in America.

BLM and antifa are a bigger threat to the US than Russia. In fact, I think they would take Russia's side if we got into a dispute with them. This is the dumbest generation to ever set foot in America.
Trump didn`t take the Russian threat seriously either so I`m not surprised that you`re still hanging with Trump and Putin. How many nuclear warheads do BLM and the mythical antifa have?

Forum List

Back