White Supremacy Is Top Security Threat, Garland Says

- pile up their bullshit?

China and their American cohorts, who need not be named again within the same post, are the greatest threat to this Republic.

White supremacy is top security threat, Garland says

White supremacy is without doubt the biggest threat. Sadly, they are usually aligned with repigs.
No doubt when they strike at Biden, none if you will object. Just like you all said nothing when those ratbags stormed the capital and the fascist POTUS accompanied by his kids and bimbos cheered them on from the bunker. Don't blame the left for them.
How about you list the things happening today that illustrate that white supremacy is any threat, let alone the biggest threat?

One of the "arguments" made by Trumpsters is that, if you don't specifically officially proclaim yourself a WS, if you don't know the secret handshake and attend the meetings, then you're nothing like them in any way.

In reality, their angry and defensive behaviors on this thread provide a perfect example of how that isn't true. By attacking those who bring this topic up, they are enabling those being discussed. And enabling it puts them in the same seat as those they're enabling.

And they seem to think it's not obvious.

One of the "arguments" made by Trumpsters is that, if you don't officially proclaim yourself a WS, if you don't know the secret handshake and attend the meetings, then you're nothing like them in any way.

In reality, their angry and defensive behaviors on this thread provide a perfect example of how that isn't true. By attacking those who bring this topic up, they are enabling those being discussed. And enabling it puts them in the same seat as those they're enabling.

Trump is "gone," bro... you can see a shrink now about your flaming case of TDS.

In reality, their angry and defensive behaviors on this thread provide a perfect example of how that isn't true. By attacking those who bring this topic up, they are enabling those being discussed. And enabling it puts them in the same seat as those they're enabling. And they seem to think it's not obvious.
Trump is "gone," bro... you can see a shrink now about your flaming case of TDS.
And, for the zillionth time, I say it, and they jump right in to provide an example for me.

One of the "arguments" made by Trumpsters is that, if you don't officially proclaim yourself a WS, if you don't know the secret handshake and attend the meetings, then you're nothing like them in any way.

And, for the zillionth time, I say it, and they jump right in to provide an example for me.
It's OK... you can see a psychiatrist now, we understand. Maybe you can still live a normal life.

Trumps DOJ said THE SAME THING bitches. Why do you guys love white supremacists? Just condemn white supremacy.

I know of very few genuine conservatives/Republicans who have any trouble at all condemning white supremacy or any other genuine form of racism, or any of the other evils that tend to align with our side. They are fringe outliers, that do not represent the mainstream among us.

You on the left wrong cannot honestly say the same thing about the insane and evil elements that align with your side. You openly embrace them—the homosexuals, transsexuals, and other sick sexual deviants; the invading foreign criminals and the traitors to support them;, the abortionists; violent terrorists gangs such as Antifa and Black Lies Matter; and all other manner of degenerate filth.

Do something about the beam in your own eye before you fuss about the mote that you think you see in ours.

One of the "arguments" made by Trumpsters is that, if you don't specifically officially proclaim yourself a WS, if you don't know the secret handshake and attend the meetings, then you're nothing like them in any way.

The terms “white supremacist”, “racist”, and such, have clear, objective meanings. They refer specifically to the belief and behavior that one man should be treated differently than another, on account of his race alone.

Those of you on the left wrong have been trying to hijack these and similar terms, to use against those for whom you know damn well you can make no case at all that we hold any such views or positions, but who decline to go along with overtly evil and insane positions that you demand that we support.

Your use of this terminology is blatantly and willfully dishonest, and you know it. I don't know who you think you're fooling, other than yourselves.

Once more the top security threat is white supremacists.

No matter how much the far right whines about it, it's fact.

I hope that this administration will actually do something substantial about it. Instead of just talking about it.

Once more some scumbag Democrat says white supremacists are the top threat.

The terms “white supremacist”, “racist”, and such, have clear, objective meanings. They refer specifically to the belief and behavior that one man should be treated differently than another, on account of his race alone.

Those of you on the left wrong have been trying to hijack these and similar terms, to use against those for whom you know damn well you can make no case at all that we hold any such views or positions, but who decline to go along with overtly evil and insane positions that you demand that we support.

Your use of this terminology is blatantly and willfully dishonest, and you know it. I don't know who you think you're fooling, other than yourselves.
I don't use that terminology. I'm careful with my words. I use them literally. So your little rant was wasted. Bummer.

But I do appreciate the way you jumped in to illustrate my point for me!

White supremacy??

I'll just stand over here and LMFAO.

I'm just not finding it funny any longer, when the Attorney General of the US says something as inflammatory and irresponsible as that, it's no laughing matter. All you have to do is look at the leftist responses on this thread, they believe it, it gives them backing and confidence that their misdirected beliefs are correct, and it just adds more fuel to the fire. It's exactly what they want, and why they keep going down the 'racist' narrative, so far it's paid bank for them and as long as it continues to give them political success, they're going to keep doubling down on it. It's pathetic.

Exactly, well said.

I don't use that terminology. I'm careful with my words. I use them literally. So your little rant was wasted. Bummer.

But I do appreciate the way you jumped in to illustrate my point for me!
LiarFace.png

And, whom exactly are you discussing?

Trumpsters on this thread. Trumpsters who enable the WS's.

As I said.

I can only make this stuff so simple.

As I said.

Oh? So, anyone on this board that supported Trump, are WS?

And I’m sure you have actual proof of their activities outside this board, in support of WS?

Because if not, then what you are doing here is run of the mill trolling.

As I said.

Oh? So, anyone on this board that supported Trump, are WS?

And I’m sure you have actual proof of their activities outside this board, in support of WS?

Because if not, then what you are doing here is run of the mill trolling.
Not even close. You completely missed the point.

This is why I don't bother. Play with someone else.

Forum List

Back