White Supremacy Is Top Security Threat, Garland Says

- pile up their bullshit?

China and their American cohorts, who need not be named again within the same post, are the greatest threat to this Republic.

White supremacy is top security threat, Garland says

White supremacy is without doubt the biggest threat. Sadly, they are usually aligned with repigs.
No doubt when they strike at Biden, none if you will object. Just like you all said nothing when those ratbags stormed the capital and the fascist POTUS accompanied by his kids and bimbos cheered them on from the bunker. Don't blame the left for them.

You are so confused!

One of the "arguments" made by Trumpsters is that, if you don't specifically officially proclaim yourself a WS, if you don't know the secret handshake and attend the meetings, then you're nothing like them in any way.

In reality, their angry and defensive behaviors on this thread provide a perfect example of how that isn't true. By attacking those who bring this topic up, they are enabling those being discussed. And enabling it puts them in the same seat as those they're enabling.

And they seem to think it's not obvious.

And, whom exactly are you discussing?
Trumpsters on this thread. Trumpsters who enable the WS's.

As I said.

I can only make this stuff so simple.

Oh? So, anyone on this board that supported Trump, are WS?

And I’m sure you have actual proof of their activities outside this board, in support of WS?

Because if not, then what you are doing here is run of the mill trolling.
Not even close. You completely missed the point.

This is why I don't bother. Play with someone else.

You smearing everyone with the ws label is divisive in a time when people are already dying in the streets.

1620913018247.png

One of the "arguments" made by Trumpsters is that, if you don't specifically officially proclaim yourself a WS, if you don't know the secret handshake and attend the meetings, then you're nothing like them in any way.

In reality, their angry and defensive behaviors on this thread provide a perfect example of how that isn't true. By attacking those who bring this topic up, they are enabling those being discussed. And enabling it puts them in the same seat as those they're enabling.

As I said.

And I’m sure you have actual proof of their activities outside this board, in support of WS?

You smearing everyone with the ws label is divisive in a time when people are already dying in the streets.

View attachment 488999
And another Trumpster who completely missed what I said.

Boring.

Once more the top security threat is white supremacists.

No matter how much the far right whines about it, it's fact.

I hope that this administration will actually do something substantial about it. Instead of just talking about it.

Dontcha love the way the Trumpsters jump in and get all pissy when this topic is brought up?
Oh, by all means, please point out what you have seen recently that you consider a "white supremacy" threat.

I'll wait.

(you are so fucking duped by the Marxist you serve, and you don't even know it)

I hope that this administration will actually do something substantial about it. Instead of just talking about it.

Dontcha love the way the Trumpsters jump in and get all pissy when this topic is brought up?
Oh, by all means, please point out what you have seen recently that you consider a "white supremacy" threat.

I'll wait.

I don't know. Do they have a website?

And why are you so hell-bent on illustrating my post for me?

As I said.

View attachment 488999

Boring.
I didn't miss what you said. It was a bunch of generalities that support a flawed premise in the OP. We never get any specifics. Do you know why?

As I said.

View attachment 488999

Boring.
I didn't miss what you said. It was a bunch of generalities that support a flawed premise in the OP. We never get any specifics. Do you know why?
Don't care, sorry.

I'll wait.

I don't know. Do they have a website?

And why are you so hell-bent on illustrating my post for me?
And what is that?

If we don't sit here and ACCEPT this unspecified allegation of a wide-spread white supremacy threat, we prove there is a white supremacy threat?

Do you always talk in circles? Do you ever give a straight answer to ANYTHING?

As I said.

View attachment 488999

Boring.
Don't care, sorry.
Good, then shut the fuck up. You have nothing of substance to contribute.

As I said.

View attachment 488999

Boring.
Don't care, sorry.
Okie dokie!

As I said.

View attachment 488999

Boring.
Don't care, sorry.
Mac aint worth a fuck. Captain clorox destroyed him.
He used to be decent. He used to discuss. He didnt use to look like a flaming cultist every time he opened his mouth. Then trump happened. And it destroyed that silly faggot.
Fascinating to watch. I will be studying this phenomena for a while, it looks like. It goes deeper than i imagined.

As I said.

How did they "enable" the White Supremacist?

You have enabled the communists. heck. I forgot. You are a communist.

As I said.

So, you have no proof of your own statement, and try to deflect upon direct questioning...

Sounds like trolling to me.

- pile up their bullshit?

China and their American cohorts, who need not be named again within the same post, are the greatest threat to this Republic.

White supremacy is top security threat, Garland says

Garland is a goof ball, America really dodged a bullet when he didn't get a seat on the Supreme Court.

I've met a lot of jackasses in my day, but I haven't seen a single "white supremacist" jackass in a quarter century and he wasn't a "security threat" at all.

Maybe his social circles are different in Washington DC?

As I said.

How did they "enable" the White Supremacist?

You have enabled the communists. heck. I forgot. You are a communist.
You forgot. (let me step into my Mac character)

If you're not goose-stepping around with a sickle and hammer flag draped over your shoulders, you're not a Marxist. Far from it.

Forum List

Back