White Supremacy Is Top Security Threat, Garland Says

Once more the top security threat is white supremacists.

No matter how much the far right whines about it, it's fact.

I hope that this administration will actually do something substantial about it. Instead of just talking about it.

Dontcha love the way the Trumpsters jump in and get all pissy when this topic is brought up?

I hope that this administration will actually do something substantial about it. Instead of just talking about it.

The AG is correct, white supremacists and other manifestations of rightwing terrorism is our primary threat – the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack is proof of that.

The AG is correct, white supremacists and other manifestations of rightwing terrorism is our primary threat – the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack is proof of that.
your premise is a lie,,,

Stupid.

Take a look at the numbers and tell me who is more dangerous.

1620863048591.png

Dontcha love the way the Trumpsters jump in and get all pissy when this topic is brought up?
Also stupid. Maybe one day you'll come back to reality.. Until then... Fuck you.

Keep up the division over stupid shit. Make the money I guess.

Edit: Are you going to take responsibility for what's happening? You like to say over and over that people should take responsibility for Biden... The things they, Trumpsters or the GOP, did and why Biden is in power... Right?

Well... I still say you are an intelligent man... So it's only one of two things that can make you go this stupid. Money, and pussy. So you making money or fuck'n Dana?

Last edited:
To: the Honorable Secretary Garland

Tell that to the many Asians who are daily being beaten to a pulp by certain folks.

Remember what Khrushchev said.
Looks like his followers led by Putin and Trump are answering his call.

Take your white supremacy and shove it up your rectum.

Has that faggot left his chair yet???.LOL....................Look at that pussy. Thank God Kavanaugh is shining that seat.

While our country is being invaded by diseased illegals once again, and our pipeline of fuel is hacked, you dumbass progs just nod your head up and down when you prog masters put that shiny object out.

Oh my sounds scary. I think I’ll pass on taking Garland’s word for it though. Please cite the statistics that make this claim true. I’m sure you’re very informed on this matter and have used critical thought regarding this issue.

Last edited:

You and they are liars, all.

And to think that this idiot could have been on the Supreme Court. Thank you, Jesus.

Forum List

Back