White Supremacists Posing As BLM Protesters Instigated Richmond Riots, Says Police Chief And Mayor

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

I hope as many people know about this as possible.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is what has been happening in Portland and Seattle. And all over the nation.

It's not the protesters who are rioting. It's the far right. Too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. No. They disguise themselves to make it look like it's the protesters and BLM that is causing all the violence.

All those who are real patriotic Americans please share the links with everyone you know. Post them on social media.

That must know the identities of these men to make such a claim. How many have they arrested?

Arrest everyone they can get their hands on. Of those recently arrested quite a few turned out to be lefty public school teachers.

Really, where was that Tipsy? Do you have links, or is this just another one of your drunken fantasies. None of those arrested or charged in Portland had their occupations listed.

I also notice that Trump is sending troops to Albuquerque, New Mexico. There never were any riots in Albuquerque. All of the protests there were peaceful and free of violence. Added to which haven't been any protests in Albuqerque in weeks. So why are federal troops needed in New Mexico.

It couldn't possibly be that New Mexico has a Democratic Governor who has been highly critical of President Trump, could it?

Welcome to your authoritarian dictatorship, suckers!

Arrest everyone they can get their hands on. Of those recently arrested quite a few turned out to be lefty public school teachers.

Really, where was that Tipsy? Do you have links, or is this just another one of your drunken fantasies. None of those arrested or charged in Portland had their occupations listed.

I also notice that Trump is sending troops to Albuquerque, New Mexico. There never were any riots in Albuquerque. All of the protests there were peaceful and free of violence. Added to which haven't been any protests in Albuqerque in weeks. So why are federal troops needed in New Mexico.

It couldn't possibly be that New Mexico has a Democratic Governor who has been highly critical of President Trump, could it?

Welcome to your authoritarian dictatorship, suckers!

Are they going there to protect federal property ?

The truth is you keep pushing and prodding people. The only people that would do what you say is swamp type. To keep the sides fighting. And even that is a stretch. Every generation has their radicals. The thing is the 60's radicals won and they did not get the promised nirvana while putting us on the course of being number 2 in the world by the middle of the century. The Asians will indenture many. Slavery shall return.

Do you actually believe this nonsense or are you just a hyperpartisan hack that can't help himself?

Rawstory? Seriously?
Here, from a news station there-
Police arrested 17 people, two of them juveniles, overnight from Sunday to early Monday and cleared protesters out of Monroe Park during a second night of tension between demonstrators and officers, Richmond's police chief at a news conference Monday afternoon.

Six individuals were charged only with trespassing. Another adult was arrested for blocking traffic, not wearing a seat belt and not having a driver's license in his possession.
Three others were charged with transporting a loaded rifle within city limits. Two other individuals were charged with rioting with a weapon, a felony.
Other charges include possessing a weapon with an extended magazine, rioting, pedestrian in the roadway, showing a false ID to police to avoid arrest, and possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine. ..
...As of Monday morning, Richmond police had not made an official statement or released any information about those who may have been arrested.

Portland and Seattle downtown areas are infested with liberals, gays, drug addicts, homeless, and illegals. The 'right' is busy this time of year out boating, camping, and fishing.

Don't forget golfing. Tee times are easier to get during the covid/help Joe win.

..hhahahahahhHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
..this is one of the funniest threads yet---and there have been a lot of funny ones lately!!!!!!!

..btw:
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year

It's funny, you right wingers don't believe the mayor and police chief.

You people are pathetic.

Of course it's far right radical extremists doing the violence. I'm not surprised they're too cowardly to do it in the open as themselves. They try to disguise themselves as a part of the protesters and BLM.

The truth comes out. It is not the protesters. Not BLM.

It's the far right who is doing the violence. The mayor and police chief have the proof.

Too bad for you far right radical extremists, the lies are being exposed.

I hope those far right wing extremists who are violent are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They will go to prison filled with black people who will have a lot to say about what those far right radical extremists did to get themselves in prison.

Those far right radical extremists are going to need a lot of luck.

Forum List

Back