white silence = racism

" How the fuck does that make sense? "

It doesnt make sense. White racism has never made sense.

Black Racism has never made sense, but you practice it daily on this site, what’s your excuse?
My excuse for what?

, you obviously can’t comprehend, you practice racism everyday on this site...
I'm Black. I dont have the power to practice racism.

I’ve known you’re black for sometime now...

Your race doesn’t excuse you from racism, all walks of life have the choice to be racist, you just proved it...

Change this and you can become less of a racist, because all you are doing is keeping it alive...

Black Racism has never made sense, but you practice it daily on this site, what’s your excuse?
My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!
Is that your real name or are you signaling that you disagree?

I disagree with you.
Thats not my problem. If youre asking for an explanation I would be delighted to discuss this provided you can voice your disagreement and provide a basis of reaching an understanding and hopefully (but not necessarily) an agreement.

I can do that.
Lets dance. What is the definition of ism?

A practice, system or philosophy.

I just wonder what if they didn't put cameras in cell phones, the police has been getting away with it for a long time, probably 10% of police are rogue.
I just wonder what if they didn't put cameras in cell phones, the police has been getting away with it for a long time, probably 10% of police are rogue.
If it was just 10%, all those good cops wouldnt be afraid to turn them in or stop them from killing people. Its closer to 80% and the other 20% turn their heads or actually condone it.
“Getting away” with what?
Racially motivated police brutality is a hoax...always has been. I know, I know, this is bad news for the race pimps like Mac1958 Asclepias IM2
The explanation is simple; ignorant subhuman filth have more run-ins with law enforcement for obvious reasons, said filth tends to defy orders from officers and they get fucked up when they do. Unfortunately there is no emotionally motivated woe is me story here...THE END!

“A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"

https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

When were the Asians forced to come to the US via kidnapping?
That was long before any of the black people burning a looting were born

the America they grew up in offers unlimited opportunity for everyone willing to work for it

you are 175 years out of date
You are completely out of date. Let me know when you have figured out that the past affects and effects the future.
Let me know when you have figured out that the past affects and effects the future.

When you live in the past, you can't control the present, and have no hope for a future.

My excuse for what?

I’ve known you’re black for sometime now...

Your race doesn’t excuse you from racism, all walks of life have the choice to be racist, you just proved it...

Change this and you can become less of a racist, because all you are doing is keeping it alive...
I didnt say my race excused me from racism. I see it every single day as a Black man. I said I dont have the power to practice racism. Obviously you have no clue what the difference is in those two statements.

the America they grew up in offers unlimited opportunity for everyone willing to work for it

You are completely out of date. Let me know when you have figured out that the past affects and effects the future.
Let me know when you have figured out that the past affects and effects the future.

When you live in the past, you can't control the present, and have no hope for a future.
You cant live in the past. Youre always in the present. The past teaches you what you need to know for the future.

You probably dont realize it, but you are supporting the argument that blacks are inferior to whites due to 400 years of mistreatment
You probably dont realize it but I actually believe Blacks are superior. I think whites would have died out by now if they had to go through what Blacks have and continue to go through.
but I actually believe Blacks are superior.

a prerequisite for racism.

These ooking chimps will never repsect you no matter what you do. Animals only repsect strength. NEVER bend a knee.

If it was just 10%, all those good cops wouldnt be afraid to turn them in or stop them from killing people. Its closer to 80% and the other 20% turn their heads or actually condone it.
is the opposite true as well?

is it just 10% of Blacks that are committing crimes, and the other 90% afraid to turn them in?

You cant live in the past. Youre always in the present. The past teaches you what you need to know for the future.
You cant live in the past.

You certainly try.

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

I disagree with you.
Thats not my problem. If youre asking for an explanation I would be delighted to discuss this provided you can voice your disagreement and provide a basis of reaching an understanding and hopefully (but not necessarily) an agreement.

I can do that.

So would you agree that racism is a system that is based on race?

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!
considering that I also thumbs it down what does that tell you,,,

could you explain how because youre black you cant practice racism???
Do you know what an ism is?
could you explain how because youre black you cant practice racism??
Not going to waste my time if you dont know what youre talking about. Can you answer my question or are you afraid to go down this path?
stupid question since even if I didnt know I have a dictionary,,,

NOW,,

could you explain how because youre black you cant practice racism??
So tell me what an ism is so I know we agree on the definition.
I asked first,,,

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

I disagree with you.

I can do that.

Seems to me more like a practice or philosophy then a system.

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

I disagree with you.

I can do that.

Seems to me more like a practice or philosophy then a system.
Explain your reasoning how its not a system. I mean the word system was the second definition of ism correct? How did you skip over that one?

Of course you are living in the past

blacks are failing miserably TODAY and you go back 200 years to find an excuse

its just your admission that blacks are inferior

I otoh along other conservatives here hold them to the same standards as everyone else and expect them to do better

Forum List

Back