white silence = racism

" How the fuck does that make sense? "

It doesnt make sense. White racism has never made sense.

Black Racism has never made sense, but you practice it daily on this site, what’s your excuse?
My excuse for what?

, you obviously can’t comprehend, you practice racism everyday on this site...
I'm Black. I dont have the power to practice racism.
BULLSHIT!!!

There's a difference between actually being a racist and enabling racism.

Racism is enabled when it's dismissed, minimized and deflected from. When people refuse to hold other people accountable for it. Something we see on USMB pretty regularly.

Personally, I think that those who enable it are worse in the big picture.
Police brutality isn't exclusive to blacks. This isn't about skin color. The problem will NEVER be fixed because you idiots aren't smart enough to focus on the REAL issue.
What's the REAL issue?
Police hiring & training standards.
I've been smacked down a few times by cops. Hogtied and all other manner of shit. Last time i looked in the mirror I was still WHITE.

But perhaps I deserved the beatings or rough treatment right? Please feel free to judge me while excusing others.

I've lived the lifestyle that leads to the shit we're seeing. Have you or are you just exercising your white guilt?
Well, I'm only half white, sorry. And as you know, I've had a few zillion squabbles with the PC Police and Identity Politics nuts here.

But I also prefer to just be honest, and call 'em like I see 'em.

So police work is as deep as this goes? You don't see anything deeper?
This is about police brutality is it not? Or have we now successfully morphed it into the usual pre election race baiting bullshit?
It's critical, but it's still part of a bigger picture. Obviously.

And as long as it's ignored, it's enabled.

Black Racism has never made sense, but you practice it daily on this site, what’s your excuse?
My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!
Is that your real name or are you signaling that you disagree?

Racism is enabled when it's dismissed, minimized and deflected from. When people refuse to hold other people accountable for it. Something we see on USMB pretty regularly.

Police brutality isn't exclusive to blacks. This isn't about skin color. The problem will NEVER be fixed because you idiots aren't smart enough to focus on the REAL issue.
What's the REAL issue?
I've been smacked down a few times by cops. Hogtied and all other manner of shit. Last time i looked in the mirror I was still WHITE.

But perhaps I deserved the beatings or rough treatment right? Please feel free to judge me while excusing others.

I've lived the lifestyle that leads to the shit we're seeing. Have you or are you just exercising your white guilt?
Well, I'm only half white, sorry. And as you know, I've had a few zillion squabbles with the PC Police and Identity Politics nuts here.

This is about police brutality is it not? Or have we now successfully morphed it into the usual pre election race baiting bullshit?

Like the black crime/murder rate? Ignored like that?

What's the REAL issue?

Yes, exactly. The Left does that all the time, and it's counter-productive.

Now you're getting it.

What's the REAL issue?

Did that happen because you were white?

No one said it was exclusive to Blacks. The point is that it was encouraged, honed, and perfected on Blacks for centuries. Idiots like you arent smart enough to understand or admit to it.
The fact is that far too many black people are doing nothing to help themselves

If blacks would learn from east asians such as koreans, japanese and chinese they would not have to live in the ghetto for generations

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!
considering that I also thumbs it down what does that tell you,,,

could you explain how because youre black you cant practice racism???

No one said it was exclusive to Blacks. The point is that it was encouraged, honed, and perfected on Blacks for centuries. Idiots like you arent smart enough to understand or admit to it.
The fact is that far too many black people are doing nothing to help themselves

If blacks would learn from east asians such as koreans, japanese and chinese they would not have live in the ghetto for generations
Which one of those groups were enslaved for 200 years and then Jim crowed for an additional 150 years and then mass incarcerated for 50+ more due to white racism? I ask because silly whites always ask us to look at their model minority as if they had the same experience in the US as Blacks did.

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

Do you know what an ism is?

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

could you explain how because youre black you cant practice racism??

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

Not going to waste my time if you dont know what youre talking about. Can you answer my question or are you afraid to go down this path?

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

Not going to waste my time if you dont know what youre talking about. Can you answer my question or are you afraid to go down this path?
stupid question since even if I didnt know I have a dictionary,,,

NOW,,

Which one of those groups were enslaved for 200 years and then Jim crowed for an additional 150 years and then mass incarcerated for the 50 more due to white racism?
If blacks were as good at educating themselves and making wise personal decisions as they are at excuse making they would be far better off

all of the asians came to America as virtual slaves, not speaking English, and working the menial jobs that blacks were too lazy to do

and in one or two generations they improved themselves far above black people

What's the REAL issue?

Now you're getting it.
Well there is PLENTY that needs addressing when it comes to the plight of blacks in this nation. Some self inflicted. Some instutionalized. Some culturally.

Thing is NONE of that is because of you or me or your neighbors or mine. You know as well as I that our nation is incapable of tackling the real problems all at once when we can't even address one issue in earnest. So you want to add all of that on top of police mistreatment and somehow think a solution can happen?

That sir is pie in the sky.

The focus needs to remain FOCUSED if we hope to have any success.
Trying to guilt people into your cause is a NON STARTER and will backfire.

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

stupid question since even if I didnt know I have a dictionary,,,

NOW,,

So tell me what an ism is so I know we agree on the definition.

What's the REAL issue?

Wait, I thought the OP was about overt racism being practiced by crackers like myself for not speaking up. What would you like me to say?

What's the REAL issue?

Now you're getting it.
Well there is PLENTY that needs addressing when it comes to the plight of blacks in this nation. Some self inflicted. Some instutionalized. Some culturally.

Thing is NONE of that is because of you or me or your neighbors or mine. You know as well as I that our nation is incapable of tackling the real problems all at once when we can't even address one issue in earnest. So you want to add all of that on top of police mistreatment and somehow think a solution can happen?

That sir is pie in the sky.

The focus needs to remain FOCUSED if we hope to have any success.
Trying to guilt people into your cause is a NON STARTER and will backfire.
Seems to me that both ends of this mess need to hold their own accountable. Right now both are refusing to do that. There's no excuse for that, outside of cowardice.

And we can, at the same time, do what we can to maintain balance between effective law enforcement and safety. We can multi-task. But only if we choose to.

Which one of those groups were enslaved for 200 years and then Jim crowed for an additional 150 years and then mass incarcerated for the 50 more due to white racism?
If blacks were as good at educating themselves and making wise personal decisions as they are at excuse making they would be far better off

all of the asians came to America as virtual slaves, not speaking English, and working the menial jobs that blacks were too lazy to do

and in one or two generations they improved themselves far above black people
When were the Asians forced to come to the US via kidnapping? When were the Asians ever slaves? When did the Asians ever have their family units destroyed by selling their mothers brothers fathers sisters etc off to someone else? When did Asians see their culture, religion, and language forcibly ripped from them under the threat of violence?

Forum List

Back