white silence = racism

The term " white silence" opens up an interesting avenue for discussion. First of all, how do you determine "silence" in a political/social venue? Think about it, it boils down to the media. The Germans in the 30's were silent about the Holocaust because their only source of information available at the time either ignored it or justified the atrocities. The same goes for today's media. If anarchy and revolution is justified by the media it will seem as if we live in a society of "white silence" but it's not true.. The problem for the left wing media and the angry democrat party that seems to justify anarchy is that there are other venues of information besides ABC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS, CNN and rag media like NYT and WAPO.

That's not the context of "silence". When white people are forced to kneel and denounce their "privilege" the purpose is humiliation and subjugation. That is not at all equivalent to Germans' silence about the Holocaust.
No white people were forced to kneel. I dont even know where that came from.

You aren't very observant, bub.
Where is someone forcing them to kneel? I must have missed it. As the white guy said. "Satan takes an L today."

Last edited:
The term " white silence" opens up an interesting avenue for discussion. First of all, how do you determine "silence" in a political/social venue? Think about it, it boils down to the media. The Germans in the 30's were silent about the Holocaust because their only source of information available at the time either ignored it or justified the atrocities. The same goes for today's media. If anarchy and revolution is justified by the media it will seem as if we live in a society of "white silence" but it's not true.. The problem for the left wing media and the angry democrat party that seems to justify anarchy is that there are other venues of information besides ABC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS, CNN and rag media like NYT and WAPO.

That's not the context of "silence". When white people are forced to kneel and denounce their "privilege" the purpose is humiliation and subjugation. That is not at all equivalent to Germans' silence about the Holocaust.
Actually it's so damn close to the Nazi doctrine that it's creepy.

In my opinion, this kind of publicity stunt does absolutely nothing to improve race relations.

I think its more for the white people than the Black people. Asking for forgiveness always is.

Perhaps. It's media inspired bullshit to me. An implied narcissism only media can inspire. Hey, get a fucking load of at what the whites did at that there protest! See? We're not all racists! What a wonderful spectacle!

Total nonsense.

In my opinion, this kind of publicity stunt does absolutely nothing to improve race relations.

I think its more for the white people than the Black people. Asking for forgiveness always is.

Perhaps. It's media inspired bullshit to me. An implied narcissism only media can inspire. Hey, get a fucking load of at what the whites did at that there protest! See? We're not all racists!

Total nonsense.

Media inspired? You mean they did it for the cameras? Yeah thats possible but it sure was a lot of them and they were from the same church I heard.

Perhaps. It's media inspired bullshit to me. An implied narcissism only media can inspire. Hey, get a fucking load of at what the whites did at that there protest! See? We're not all racists!

Total nonsense.

Media inspired? You mean they did it for the cameras? Yeah thats possible but it sure was a lot of them and they were from the same church I heard.

Absolutely done for cameras, IMO.

New Topics

Forum List

Back