white silence = racism

" How the fuck does that make sense? "

It doesnt make sense. White racism has never made sense.

Black Racism has never made sense, but you practice it daily on this site, what’s your excuse?
My excuse for what?

, you obviously can’t comprehend, you practice racism everyday on this site...
I'm Black. I dont have the power to practice racism.
BULLSHIT!!!
Is that your real name or are you signaling that you disagree?

I disagree with you.

Whites kneeling in mass to ask forgiveness? Whites forgiving looters and fire starters because its "understandable"?
There have been more people killed in the protesting & riots than blacks killed by cops this year. How the fuck does that make sense?
Who and how did the white race become so cucked?

So now anyone who doesn't bow down to this radical bullshit is a racist?

You people have no common sense. I agree that police brutality is a problem but I'll be damned if I'm going to join your cause when you muddy the message with all the white guilt bullshit.

I am with you. To kneel is to surrender all that America stands for and ever will. To kneel is to agree with the destruction of our civilization and put the fate of our families squarely into the hands of barbarians. To kneel is to lick the boots of death. Remember the faces of as many of the kneelers as you can. When the time comes remember them again. If you see any of them out there ask them if they'd like to roll over and have their bellies rubbed. Good doggies, woof! Woof!

I am retired, but if I were still working and my colleagues asked me to support the insurrection, I would make up some lie to avoid marching, but I would definitely offer financial assistance.

I would be too cowardly to say "No comment."

As with all other totalitarian movements, BLM expects everyone to support it -- or else.

I am so proud of President Trump for NOT groveling at the feet of the insurrection leaders. Yes, I know that he has made the usual perfunctory remarks about remembering Mr. Floyd, etc., but he has NOT totally kowtowed to those individuals as have almost all other politicians.

When were the Asians forced to come to the US via kidnapping?
That was long before any of the black people burning a looting today were born

the America they grew up in offers unlimited opportunity for everyone willing to work for it

you are 175 years out of date

When were the Asians forced to come to the US via kidnapping?
That was long before any of the black people burning a looting were born

the America they grew up in offers unlimited opportunity for everyone willing to work for it

you are 175 years out of date
You are completely out of date. Let me know when you have figured out that the past affects and effects the future.

Whites kneeling in mass to ask forgiveness? Whites forgiving looters and fire starters because its "understandable"?
There have been more people killed in the protesting & riots than blacks killed by cops this year. How the fuck does that make sense?

You people have no common sense. I agree that police brutality is a problem but I'll be damned if I'm going to join your cause when you muddy the message with all the white guilt bullshit.

I am with you. To kneel is to surrender all that America stands for and ever will. To kneel is to agree with the destruction of our civilization and put the fate of our families squarely into the hands of barbarians. To kneel is to lick the boots of death. Remember the faces of as many of the kneelers as you can. When the time comes remember them again. If you see any of them out there ask them if they'd like to roll over and have their bellies rubbed. Good doggies, woof! Woof!
To kneel is to take a moment of pause to acknowledge a fallen soilder. You wouldnt know anything about that type of honor because youre a pussy.

I see a lot of whites protesting.

There's a difference between actually being a racist and enabling racism.

Racism is enabled when it's dismissed, minimized and deflected from. When people refuse to hold other people accountable for it. Something we see on USMB pretty regularly.

Personally, I think that those who enable it are worse in the big picture.
Let me break this shit down for you one more time.
BEHAVIOR = STEREOTYPES
STEREOTYPES = RACISM
Hold your dark folks accountable, change their behavior/culture and...TA-DA! No more stereotypes and no more RACISM.
Your’re welcome in advance.

You are completely out of date. Let me know when you have figured out that the past affects and effects the future.
You probably dont realize it, but you are supporting the argument that blacks are inferior to whites due to 400 years of mistreatment

Black Racism has never made sense, but you practice it daily on this site, what’s your excuse?
My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

I disagree with you.
Thats not my problem. If youre asking for an explanation I would be delighted to discuss this provided you can voice your disagreement and provide a basis of reaching an understanding and hopefully (but not necessarily) an agreement.

You probably dont realize it, but you are supporting the argument that blacks are inferior to whites due to 400 years of mistreatment
You probably dont realize it but I actually believe Blacks are superior. I think whites would have died out by now if they had to go through what Blacks have and continue to go through.

I just wonder what if they didn't put cameras in cell phones, the police has been getting away with it for a long time, probably 10% of police are rogue.

You probably dont realize it but I actually thing Blacks are superior. I think whites would have died out by now if they had to go through what Blacks have and continue to go through.
no

you are admitting that black people are incapable of performing up to the standards of whites and asians

And using slavery as your excuse

I just wonder what if they didn't put cameras in cell phones, the police has been getting away with it for a long time, probably 10% of police are rogue.
If it was just 10%, all those good cops wouldnt be afraid to turn them in or stop them from killing people. Its closer to 80% and the other 20% turn their heads or actually condone it.

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

I disagree with you.
Thats not my problem. If youre asking for an explanation I would be delighted to discuss this provided you can voice your disagreement and provide a basis of reaching an understanding and hopefully (but not necessarily) an agreement.

I can do that.

You probably dont realize it but I actually thing Blacks are superior. I think whites would have died out by now if they had to go through what Blacks have and continue to go through.
no

you are admitting that black people are incapable of performing up to the standards of whites and asians

What do you mean by no? That doesnt even make sense.

My excuse for what?

BULLSHIT!!!

I disagree with you.

I can do that.
Lets dance. What is the definition of ism?

no

You are arguing for the inferiority of blacks based on 400 years of old history

no

You are arguing for the inferiority of blacks based on 400 years of old history
Nope. Just telling you that you cant read. I said Blacks are obviously superior. You somehow misread that to be inferior. How did you fuck it up that badly if you could read?

Forum List

Back