White Settlers Vs. Native Americans

It's been speculated that as much as 90% of the Native American population succumbed to European diseases.

The majority of which died even before the first English colony. They were dying by the thousands all the way across the country, long before any of the "Europeans" even arrived.

And not unlike the Black Death, a disease from China that killed around 60% of those in Europe.

Blaming people for a disease is the ultimate in stupidity and blaming others to me. It is irrational, and shows that those who do that ultimately only care about themselves and blame individuals who they hate for the ills of the world.

Who do you want to blame first? Mongols massacred Christian whites. Christian whites massacred other Christian whites, Spanish Conquistadores eradicated South American native cultures, The British and the French used Native American Indians to massacre white settlers, Union Troops fresh from burning and looting Southern villages and homes during the Civil War went on to massacre Native American tribes in the west and Native American Indians massacred white settlers.

Who do you want to blame first? Mongols massacred Christian whites. Christian whites massacred other Christian whites, Spanish Conquistadores eradicated South American native cultures, The British and the French used Native American Indians to massacre white settlers, Union Troops fresh from burning and looting Southern villages and homes during the Civil War went on to massacre Native American tribes in the west and Native American Indians massacred white settlers.

I blame Jacobites and Flat-Earth Deniers.

The difference between white settlers and Native Americans is well explained here. Whites in the U.S. have never respected the earth, and conservative whites of today still do not.

View attachment 590110
Nope 1 was turbo tribal the other not. The biggest rub was Protestant - Catholic. I have some polio blankets for sale on Ebay.

The difference between white settlers and Native Americans is well explained here. Whites in the U.S. have never respected the earth, and conservative whites of today still do not.

The Native Americans warred with each other, slaughtered each other, and enslaved each other, just like every other group throughout the world. The only difference between them and white people is that when white people arrived they did a better job of it.

White people are far more savage than we ever were.
There were savage Indians and savage whites certainly. But the Indians were a very primitive people. It would be like encountering aliens in space. One would so far more advanced that the other would have no chance.

Essentially, the America's were sparsely populated continents and a vacuum to the Europeans. They had no chance.

And I am agreeing. Blaming them for what happened is as stupid as blaming China for the Black Death or COVID.
CHINA invented a WEAPON aka COVID to kill everybody else----they may have accidently let it escape their labs but they purposely made this killing machine.

Forum List

Back