White Republicans always talk about inner cities, but never talk about Appalachia. Why?

Please stop pretending you give the slightest of fucks about my region and its people. We are nothing more than a tool for your retarded political games.

From what I've read West Virginia is turning things around. Or was...old article but it's interesting it states they overturned 83 years of democrat control.

Maybe Derp should dig a tad deeper to see what ails Appalachia instead of screaming the same old shit "REPUBLICANS!!!!"

West Virginia is great again, and Trump is to thank
That’s an opinion. In fact it’s not even a good opinion, it’s more of a wish.
What is it you think Trump has done for those people?

:popcorn: this should be good.

The truth of the matter is I could explain it to you, Derp but you're entirely too fucking stupid to grasp it.

Sadly numerous people have told you this for years but you keep posting your daily "republicans are bad" BS.
Republicans are bad. They lied, they’re dishonest, they’re racist, and they’ve ruined red states for decades.
And now Republicans have taken the Christian religion in the United States and given it a bad name.

How fiscal sound are your dem ran states, Derp? Lookup California, Illinois, New York, etc

Please stop pretending you give the slightest of fucks about my region and its people. We are nothing more than a tool for your retarded political games.

From what I've read West Virginia is turning things around. Or was...old article but it's interesting it states they overturned 83 years of democrat control.

Maybe Derp should dig a tad deeper to see what ails Appalachia instead of screaming the same old shit "REPUBLICANS!!!!"

The truth of the matter is I could explain it to you, Derp but you're entirely too fucking stupid to grasp it.

Sadly numerous people have told you this for years but you keep posting your daily "republicans are bad" BS.
If you could explain it you would just for the opportunity to go “see?“.

Republicans are bad. They lied, they’re dishonest, they’re racist, and they’ve ruined red states for decades.
And now Republicans have taken the Christian religion in the United States and given it a bad name.

How fiscal sound are your dem ran states, Derp? Lookup California, Illinois, New York, etc
Imagine if they didn’t have to give money to Alabama and Mississippi and South Carolina and Arkansas and so on.

You look at the terrible poverty in Appalachia and not one Republican has a solution for it.

And who are the people suffering from that terrible poverty?

Appalachia-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

OK, just stop with the Democrats are the original Confederates. Because things have changed and it’s today’s Republicans that are the Confederates. You know that and I know that and everybody knows that so stop pretending that isn’t true.

f-trumpspeak-a-20160615.jpg

OK, just stop with the Democrats are the original Confederates.

They weren't?

Because things have changed and it’s today’s Republicans that are the Confederates.

how many of todays Republicans have plantations of slaves, like the Democrats did 160 years ago?

Whine all you want, you can't change history

Better yet, how many Blacks vote republican today? A small percentage. Pretty good link below explains why Blacks vote overwhelmingly democratic and the south turned republican.

https://www.theroot.com/how-the-republican-party-became-the-party-of-racism-1827779221

Last edited:
You look at the terrible poverty in Appalachia and not one Republican has a solution for it.

I think they want people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and not cost the taxpayers any money, even if those people don't have any boots.

Why should America concern itself with the plight of these privileged whites when there are mexican migrants who need help?

It's getting better in some ways and regressing in others, but I know damn well that neither political end gives a shit about the Rust Belt and/or Appalachia. I've been hearing the same promises of economic resurgence and regrowth for as long as I can remember, but very little comes of it.
And that guy in the WH?... He doesn't give a damn either. Just the same BS to get some votes and a whole lot worse.

White Republicans always talk about inner cities, but never talk about Appalachia. Why?

White Republicans insist that they’re very concerned for African-Americans in inner-city communities.

At the same time, if you point out the poverty in Appalachia, they’ll say that’s because there’s African Americans living in Appalachia. So they’re concerned about black Americans in poverty in inner cities but not about black Americans in poverty in Appalachia? How does that make sense?

Then you look at Kentucky which is close to 90% white and West Virginia which is almost 94% white and they have five of the 10 poorest counties in the country.

So what exactly is the republican message?

They ask why help people in poverty when they’ll still be poverty. You could extend that to why help people with cancer when they’ll still be cancer.
Imagine how much MORE poverty there would be if the Democrats refused to help anybody? Wouldn’t blue states look like red states?

In fact, shouldn’t Democrats be going in the red states and asking them what has being a Republican done to help you And your family??

Are Democrats missing a golden opportunity?

Well first Democrats like you should worry more about the South side of Chi-Town and making it more safer than Mosul than worrying about the Appalachians and White Meth users up there...

Why do you support Black on Black genocide and then claim you are not a racist?

OK, just stop with the Democrats are the original Confederates. Because things have changed and it’s today’s Republicans that are the Confederates. You know that and I know that and everybody knows that so stop pretending that isn’t true.

f-trumpspeak-a-20160615.jpg

You know when someone is dealing with a true blue idiot is when someone keep on using General Lee Battle Flag as the Confederate Flag...

Why is it that you enjoy being such a fool?

The crackers in Appalachia are not as violent as the poor minorities in the inner cities

Republicans were bad during Reagan. And then they were very bad under bush. And now they’re just awful. Awful for the country. And awful for the planet.

Awful like allowing a river getting contaminated from Colorado to New Mexico to Arizona?

You know like what happened under Obama EPA watch?

And Democrats like Omar, Talib and Cortez are the future we should vote for Dean?

You scream racism every moment of your life but it is clear you want America to be more like South Side of Chi-town where Black on Black genocide rages on and yet do nothing about it...

It seem you only care about the minority people only when they vote for your Plantation Slave owners...

Dude, that look like Southern Illinois!

So let stop with the bullshit and clean up the South Side of Chi-Town and stop Black on Black genocide before lecturing the rest of the country how we should live...

07---by-bill-healy_wide-b7c315a30eb234157624b8493f2380426f43ba29.jpg

White Republicans insist that they’re very concerned for African-Americans in inner-city communities.

At the same time, if you point out the poverty in Appalachia, they’ll say that’s because there’s African Americans living in Appalachia. So they’re concerned about black Americans in poverty in inner cities but not about black Americans in poverty in Appalachia? How does that make sense?

Then you look at Kentucky which is close to 90% white and West Virginia which is almost 94% white and they have five of the 10 poorest counties in the country.

They ask why help people in poverty when they’ll still be poverty. You could extend that to why help people with cancer when they’ll still be cancer.
Imagine how much MORE poverty there would be if the Democrats refused to help anybody? Wouldn’t blue states look like red states?

In fact, shouldn’t Democrats be going in the red states and asking them what has being a Republican done to help you And your family??

Every time you hear a republican talk about jobs for Americans, or any way to stimulate the economy or the need to seal the border to keep out drugs or illegals, or the breakdown of the family,

we are talking about helping the poor whites of Appalachia. And all the other poor whites in the country. And all the other poor people in the country, regardless of their skin color.

What's wrong with Appalachia?

lil-abner.jpg
I love that movie. But it’s no longer played anymore because of all the nasty stereotypes about hillbillies. There’s one joke where a 12-year-old girl says something to marrying Sam and when she walks away the guy standing next to marrying Sam said wow she’s almost 12 shouldn’t she be married? And Marrying Sam says she’s getting married as soon as her divorce is final.

And they had the best political song I’ve ever heard.

What's wrong with Appalachia?

lil-abner.jpg
I love that movie. But it’s no longer played anymore because of all the nasty stereotypes about hillbillies. There’s one joke where a 12-year-old girl says something to marrying Sam and when she walks away the guy standing next to marrying Sam said wow she’s almost 12 shouldn’t she be married? And Marrying Sam says she’s getting married as soon as her divorce is final.

And they had the best political song I’ve ever heard.

But it’s no longer played anymore because of all the nasty stereotypes about hillbillies.

TCM shows it every year or so.

I always try to catch it.

Love seeing the familiar faces in the background.

Julie Newmar
Jerry Lewis
Donna Douglas
and
Valerie Harper

Probably because you never left the Chicago area in your life.

download (9).jpeg

Because nobody blames whitey for their poverty.

Probably because you never left the Chicago area in your life.

View attachment 278459
Except when I grew up in Missouri, California, Virginia, North Carolina and lived in Salt Lake City Utah and New Orleans and three years in Germany when I joined the service. Other than that I’ve lived in Chicago all my life.

Forum List

Back