White replacement theory. Do you believe?

White replacement theory. Do you believe?

• Yes, I believe in "white replacement theory"

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No, it's nonsense

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know about this. Aren't some Jews eastern-European? Ashkenazi? I'm half Russian/Polish and half Irish. Both sides were Catholic and I consider Catholicism to be a farce. Still, the ethnic origins remain. This jumble is too confusing. I read an article today by a guy who identified himself as a Jewish atheist. I can't say that I don't believe in the existence of a Supreme Creator but I cannot identify myself with those loudmouths who declare themselves "Christians." Where are we in this mess?
1) There are Jewish people of different racial backgrounds. There is Jewish ethnicity which encompasses Jews of many races from all of the World. I am Ashkenazi -- from Russia.

2) All non-Jews should keep Seven Laws of Noah and Jews should keep more laws. The vast majority of all people will be saved.

1) There are Jewish people of different racial backgrounds. There is Jewish ethnicity which encompasses Jews of many races from all of the World. I am Ashkenazi -- from Russia.

2) All non-Jews should keep Seven Laws of Noah and Jews should keep more laws. The vast majority of all people will be saved.
What you call the Seven Laws of Noah are honored across the planet. given according to culture. The focus should be on how to unite all persons behind them. You and I honor the same precepts, though we carry them out in separate ways. I do not keep a kosher kitchen and don't observe your Sabbath customs, but I will assist you on your spiritual journey on your Sabbath day without reservation. The basis for what I am saying is my firmly held spiritual belief. I wish you and your family well.

Light a candle for me.

What you call the Seven Laws of Noah are honored across the planet. given according to culture. The focus should be on how to unite all persons behind them. You and I honor the same precepts, though we carry them out in separate ways. I do not keep a kosher kitchen and don't observe your Sabbath customs, but I will assist you on your spiritual journey on your Sabbath day without reservation. The basis for what I am saying is my firmly held spiritual belief. I wish you and your family well.

Light a candle for me.
Thank you very much!

I wish you the best!

Only Jews have to observe Kosher and Sabbath. All people have to observe the Laws of Noah.

Only alt right rummies, sheet wearing shills, panicky NIMBY-ist, Maga morons and bigoted opportunist buy into this garbage.

Look folks, back in 1990 or so a NY Times article pointed out that caucasians are actually a minority in the world population, and predicted that by 2040 they would be the minority in the U.S.A.
One brother on a call in to the Randi Rhodes radio show said it best .... since that article came out, a lot of people just ain't been right!

And thus all the recent panic by a sub-section of the population, fueled by useful idiots like Tucker Carlson of Fox News.

Yet these people will bow at the alter of Cheeto Jeezus, a man who has made a public career of screwing the working man.

And the band played on.

Critical race theory is simply and theory. theories are common in historical analysis. Why not just include it in discussions of history along with all the rest? BLM is merely a social movement aimed at calling attention to what participants feel is corruption in policing. I feel that there is enough there to raise questions that should be examined in a formal investigative setting. r Who is being "cancelled"?

I'm for formal, open discussion of these issues in which people can present substantive arguments, not just yell back and forth.

I'm a "thug"? I've just lived my life as a hard-working educated suburbanite who has paid my share of taxes
I consider "thugs" to be Crips, Bloods, Proud Boys, and Oath Keepers, as well as anyone else who wants to take over the streets that me, my family, and my neighbors live on.

Who is this "us" whom you refer to? Are you some special group? I live in an "us." I've lived in an "us" my entire life. Explain.
CRT is simply a way for racists to cancel Whites. We're all racists, and everyone in our family tree is a racist for the only reason that we are White. Our society is racist, math is racist, giving bad grade to Blacks is racist. Putting criminals in jail because they are Black is racist. Cancelling anyone who has now or ever uttered to word n1gger, except Blacks of course. It's also a bunch of racists who don't see that you can't fight racism while holding all kinds of "Black only" awards, film festivals...

"White replacement theory" is a theory where a group is actively seeking to replace whites with minorities. The low birth rate among whites, the immigration of minorities all play into this belief.

Some believe that the Democrats are behind "white replacement theory," and are actively seeking to replace white "Republicans" with minority democrats.

Other, more nefarious groups, believe the Jews are behind "white replacement theory".

Do you believe?

It’s not much of a “theory” anymore as Democrats are openly saying it and doing it.

Open borders and rampant immigration is designed to make whites a minority. Then Democrats can get more and more power, and someday we’ll get that turning point like South Africa when they just start going after white people openly.

Marxist Democrats hate this country, they hate it’s “white” origins as a colony for the British Empire. Even though we rebelled and gained independence from the colonizers they still view all white Americans as “colonizers”. To them it’s the equivalent of being a Nazi, thus any persecution and oppression of whites is valid.

I asked you first
Okay. Here's the short of it. I have zero opinion. As far as I'm concerned, nobody is replacing anything. What are they gonna do, kill you and your family and move a black family into your house? No. So I just don't get the racial fear mongering.

Now if we're talking about illegal immigration, than my opinion is to build a motherfucking wall and post MG42s on that thing.

Okay. Here's the short of it. I have zero opinion. As far as I'm concerned, nobody is replacing anything. What are they gonna do, kill you and your family and move a black family into your house? No. So I just don't get the racial fear mongering.

Now if we're talking about illegal immigration, than my opinion is to build a motherfucking wall and post MG42s on that thing.
Beginning as far back as 1965 our immigration policy has favored people of color over europeans

Millions of refugees from africa and the middle east have been relocated to America with zero benefit to this country

Along with skin color which is a minor consideration comes a totally alien culture and belief system

Americans have largely been expected to conform to them more do than they conform to us

See “Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish” and so on

Our universities are segregating along racial and ethnic lines, and its not whites who are doing the dividing

People who lose their shit over "press 7 for Spanish" (which is given in Spanish) are some of the most hilarious snowflakes.

The only thing that it takes is two heterosexual people of different biological sexes to sit down and come to an agreement that they want children and that each of them is willing to create a caring household in which these children can grow and that each of them commits to put his/her full efforts into it and each agrees never to run away. Each knows that their bar-hopping days are over and that they commit to each other and their common family. Instead of an exchange of rings or along with it, maybe we should have a handshake between the partners as part of the marriage ceremony so that each of the couple knows what they are getting into and give each other the sign of respect in front of witnesses.

This is why the pronouncement at all marriages should be "I now declare you to be HUSBAND AND WIFE. Declaring a couple "man and wife" does not announce that man, who is an adult male whether married or not, is undergoing the marriage ceremony to undertake his new role as husband to this woman.
It can be announced anyway the couple want it to be announced. Not seeing that it is anyone else's business, do you?

and are actively seeking to replace white "Republicans" with minority democrats.

I know this: leftists here brag all the time about replacing republicans with democrats. Some call all repubs vile, treasonous POS's. Moving dems from blue states to red, so I think it hardly matters if they are white or minority or not.

Nonwhite minorities are much easier to brainwash and control.

"White replacement theory" is a theory where a group is actively seeking to replace whites with minorities. The low birth rate among whites, the immigration of minorities all play into this belief.

Some believe that the Democrats are behind "white replacement theory," and are actively seeking to replace white "Republicans" with minority democrats.

Other, more nefarious groups, believe the Jews are behind "white replacement theory".

Do you believe?

What does replace mean? Numbers or power? Look at all the new movies of 2020 or 2021 and who is the protagonist? Count the numbers. Then do the same for protagonist in movies from 20 years ago. Black people already replaced white people in football and basketball. Whites are the minority there. Look at all the killing and criminal Acts on TV and compare that with people from 20 years ago. Watch regular TV commercials and see what type of interracial couples there are and what are the popular sexes. Compare that with 20 years ago. It's not Mexican people. They are not japanese.

Do you believe?

If ideological warfare can be put in the same category as any other warfare, take the after effect statistics from 100 major wars over the last thousand years, including conquistadors, and find commonalities of what the conquistadors did to men and separately what they did to women and see if that's taking place today.

Forum List

Back