What Makes The U.S. The Suckers.

myself

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2021
They speak of the hatian illegals having gone through numerous countries to get here. One even came from Chile. If getting out of Haiti is all they wanted to do, why didn't they stay in any of those other countries. Why does the U.S. have to be the suckers. We are already 28 trillion in debt. Biden must be an idiot to think we can afford to take on the problems that countries like Haiti just created for themselves.

They speak of the hatian illegals having gone through numerous countries to get here. One even came from Chile. If getting out of Haiti is all they wanted to do, why didn't they stay in any of those other countries. Why does the U.S. have to be the suckers. We are already 28 trillion in debt. Biden must be an idiot to think we can afford to take on the problems that countries like Haiti just created for themselves.
Could it be that they're putting out ads for these people to come here?

• Banned
Could it be that they're putting out ads for these people to come here?

All they have to do is watch the news and see what's going on with the mexicans. If you got kids, you're in!

The wealthiest, most powerful nation in the history of all mankind. Yet supposedly just a bunch of suckers.

• Banned
The wealthiest, most powerful nation in the history of all mankind. Yet supposedly just a bunch of suckers.

28 trillion in debt doesn't seem all that wealthy to me. As for being suckers, I bet nobody ever told you that in WW II, "WE" were the bad guys.

28 trillion in debt doesn't seem all that wealthy to me. As for being suckers, I bet nobody ever told you that in WW II, "WE" were the bad guys.
The most powerful and wealthiest nation in the history of mankind would never let history be written with itself as the bad guy.

In a few decades when we're 100 trillion in debt and nobody cares yet, maybe we can have this same conversation again.

• Banned
The most powerful and wealthiest nation in the history of mankind would never let history be written with itself as the bad guy.

In a few decades when we're 100 trillion in debt and nobody cares yet, maybe we can have this same conversation again.

In regards to WW II, history is indeed written by the victors.

Forum List

Back