White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Nation's Divide

Excellent presentation on the subtle white rage that perpetuates systematic racism and bigotry in the United States to this day...

Any and all feedback, on what the speaker presented in her presentation, is welcomed.

Yawz is cray cray. Hi 5, bro! Dat shitz da bom!

Ok in ready to start my own fake negro account

"If you go looking for trouble, then trouble will be found". Many black "folks" go out of their way to be confrontational to police. My black friends in my neighborhood are law abiding citizens and never get police harassment. We sit on our front porch drinking Remi Martin, and shake our heads at those people who are victims of liberalism..They are that stupid.

Bullshit and posting a article by Heather McDonald gives what you say even less credibility.

So far, she's full of shit. Black people in 1999 and today can walk down the streets in NYC without getting gunned down by police. More blacks get gunned down by fellow blacks than police.

Because the Ferguson riots made black people look bad, should the news media NOT reported on it?
I have the libtard on ignore, but my question is, where was the outrage when the police were getting shot by a BLM assassin, while the blacks of BLM ran in the other direction?

Good question.

On a related note, where was the outrage when this unarmed white man was shot to death by a police officer while begging for his life?

Just as wrong.....who said it wasn't just as wrong?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I listened to a good part of the lady's presentation. There was nothing that even came close to "White Rage". Try to be a little more accurate with your thread titles. She also zeroed in on Alabama, big surprise. When you are trying to keep the flames of Racism burning you have to dig up the last few embers and blow real hard. Al Sharpton for example has made a multi million dollar career out of it.

The true instigators of the racial divide is the media and neo-marxist educators. The former won't stop fanning the flames, they don't care what damage they cause to society, all that is important to them is generating ad revenue. The latter wants to provoke chaos to help usher in a new world order.

No, it's continuing white racist behavior.

Hurr Derp! Blacks comprise 13% of the population yet commit 50% of the crimes, what's up with that?

Okay, let's give a Mulligan to that cops hammer blacks more..then what?

So far, she's full of shit. Black people in 1999 and today can walk down the streets in NYC without getting gunned down by police. More blacks get gunned down by fellow blacks than police.

Because the Ferguson riots made black people look bad, should the news media NOT reported on it?
I have the libtard on ignore, but my question is, where was the outrage when the police were getting shot by a BLM assassin, while the blacks of BLM ran in the other direction?

Good question.

On a related note, where was the outrage when this unarmed white man was shot to death by a police officer while begging for his life?

Nationwide. So why weren't you and groups of whites protesting this?

Good question.

Because we ain't Racial slur edited Marion Morrison like you, dumbass. We're not rioting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurr Derp! Blacks comprise 13% of the population yet commit 50% of the crimes, what's up with that?

Okay, let's give a Mulligan to that cops hammer blacks more..then what?

Blacks do not commit 50 percent of the crimes.

Good question.

Because we ain't niggas like you, dumbass. We're not rioting.

Whites do riot.

Good question.

Because we ain't niggas like you, dumbass. We're not rioting.

Whites do riot.

Hokay, dumbass. :rolleyes:

rofl.gif

When's the last time that happened, Jeenius?

Did I ever tell you about the time I saw a black National Guardsman shoot a STOP USING RACIAL SLURS Marion Morrison in the head on 54th street as we were speeding by because there were riots? The dumbass was charging them with a cocktail and they had M16s..

He was fighting for his right to loot Earl's grocery. Derp! He lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent presentation on the subtle white rage that perpetuates systematic racism and bigotry in the United States to this day...

Any and all feedback, on what the speaker presented in her presentation, is welcomed.

Yeah, that's hilarious....

You have Jesse Smollett completely make up a fictional race attack that implicates everyone with a maga hat, have the police investigate it, only to find out that a black man paid other blame men to attack him, and blame white people for it... then you find out that black people in positions of power to pressure other black people in positions of power to let a clearly and undeniably guilty black person off the hook for a crime that he blamed on all white people....

Then you come on here.... booooo hooo hoooo.... white people are mad are angry...... booo hooo hoooo... racism exists..... wah wah wah....

Really LOL.... you think so sparky? You think racism exists with all you Jesse Smollett types all over the place?

LI8D_WZwlyHGOFMwezsI2NCOxXLGjZhvNiK6dAuJUpyZZHqL548Zn0Eppk9DuvXOqq9K2KgFGxAOZ3voSnqKTyfcUk86Y56LFBpeJcLwUXAVOImkL58jjkUUDC0mrh4IbEM82mkYAO-SgeZ0-3BRZveJ8anQ0zcZVH8Jsnyf0SW4Ys95rtrPVGSerFXZ70yUbA-NRpvLpX5StSIsT9mOeEowumiLbHjmWJUBVNjDF_p0ikwWD8cQY_13jABLoV30UrD7PEHBhY6kw5LM9zaWO18fvnOoReRXyQhDtRpgXkNhRQRp8zannN1dFAoG9KyDpTTk1n9Pw7t2mSL2f10dRExWMzJLmyiNa_KWEBju4rTGFIGVshUCr43aVzCK70flcHj3s0Tq4asAl9x-EJJFF7E8-vdInoABv4S64SWDOkZ989ADlNZYMh52AFCYe-OMMkJiFv_ovdsijV65L5ZPozaKWJB4CcJmnNt-pv4LsMBDSXhJmn598AWB1qZ22evwSR9fCpmJWdcCsiBdHRkbAoKNit9M-BOcb68ZkCBlJJsfq8Z-oMiSLmUxt5jYLE5WZH6BKULWldwmwlXRhTWwNCFN9vDvEee4BPGjrz3fi1NDXBopNeaCo1kf6gM5KMPiUUG8ihZzhBXJUXOeXqw8otB1hzbZEs0=w336-h350-no

Cry me a river Timmy.

Actually she's right. I have fought battles in a couple of city halls opposing racism on city councils.

Ferguson didn't make blacks look bad. But you're too dumb to see what whites did to create that situation.

Yeah sorry it did make you look bad. Fed into just about every negative stereotype about black people.

Yeah, that's hilarious....

You have Jesse Smollett completely make up a fictional race attack that implicates everyone with a maga hat, have the police investigate it, only to find out that a black man paid other blame men to attack him, and blame white people for it... then you find out that black people in positions of power to pressure other black people in positions of power to let a clearly and undeniably guilty black person off the hook for a crime that he blamed on all white people....

Then you come on here.... booooo hooo hoooo.... white people are mad are angry...... booo hooo hoooo... racism exists..... wah wah wah....

Really LOL.... you think so sparky? You think racism exists with all you Jesse Smollett types all over the place?

LI8D_WZwlyHGOFMwezsI2NCOxXLGjZhvNiK6dAuJUpyZZHqL548Zn0Eppk9DuvXOqq9K2KgFGxAOZ3voSnqKTyfcUk86Y56LFBpeJcLwUXAVOImkL58jjkUUDC0mrh4IbEM82mkYAO-SgeZ0-3BRZveJ8anQ0zcZVH8Jsnyf0SW4Ys95rtrPVGSerFXZ70yUbA-NRpvLpX5StSIsT9mOeEowumiLbHjmWJUBVNjDF_p0ikwWD8cQY_13jABLoV30UrD7PEHBhY6kw5LM9zaWO18fvnOoReRXyQhDtRpgXkNhRQRp8zannN1dFAoG9KyDpTTk1n9Pw7t2mSL2f10dRExWMzJLmyiNa_KWEBju4rTGFIGVshUCr43aVzCK70flcHj3s0Tq4asAl9x-EJJFF7E8-vdInoABv4S64SWDOkZ989ADlNZYMh52AFCYe-OMMkJiFv_ovdsijV65L5ZPozaKWJB4CcJmnNt-pv4LsMBDSXhJmn598AWB1qZ22evwSR9fCpmJWdcCsiBdHRkbAoKNit9M-BOcb68ZkCBlJJsfq8Z-oMiSLmUxt5jYLE5WZH6BKULWldwmwlXRhTWwNCFN9vDvEee4BPGjrz3fi1NDXBopNeaCo1kf6gM5KMPiUUG8ihZzhBXJUXOeXqw8otB1hzbZEs0=w336-h350-no

Cry me a river Timmy.

There is only 1 Jussie Smolette. It's funny how low functioning whites like you think. All whites can't be David Duke. You must be seen as individuals. But all blacks are Jussie Smolette.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Another racist black person who views themselves as a victim in perpetuity.
Pfft.

Good question.

I'm asking about the lack of media attention on what is a clear cut case of a cop abusing his authority to commit outright murder. I thought this sort of thing only happened to black people?

Actually she's right. I have fought battles in a couple of city halls opposing racism on city councils.

Ferguson didn't make blacks look bad. But you're too dumb to see what whites did to create that situation.

Yeah sorry it did make you look bad. Fed into just about every negative stereotype about black people.

I didn't feel bad. I was glad those folks stood up to those racist scumbags. Those stereotypes are fake news made up by dumb ass low IQ whites like you. And what your opinion of how it looks really doesn't matter. Not when you defend a murderer and a department found to have committed numerous violations of the constitutional rights of those black people.

Good question.

I'm asking about the lack of media attention on what is a clear cut case of a cop abusing his authority to commit outright murder. I thought this sort of thing only happened to black people?

Except the media covered it. That's what you get for only watching Fox News.

Good question.

Except the media covered it. That's what you get for only watching Fox News.

google "Michael Brown" on cnn.com, get 24 pages 10 links per page

"daniel shaver" on cnn?

8 links.

Forum List

Back