White racist shooter = mental illness . Black shooter is not?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Compare the coverage of the Charleston shooter , vs the Dallas shooter .

Both targeted specific races in some sort of crazy plot for revenge or race war whatever. But all the talk after the white shooter was "mental health " and "keeping guns from crazy people ".

Not so much this time . Even though you get reports on how this guy was a freak and was pretty much booted from army .

Hmmm , I wonder what the difference is.... One of these things is not like the other...

Mental Illness - an opportunity for Democrats to harm those who do not support Democrats

"Do you support Barack Obama?" - question asked by FBI to crime victims to determine whether Holder/Lynch would prosecute.

Mental Illness - an opportunity for Democrats to harm those who do not support Democrats

"Do you support Barack Obama?" - question asked by FBI to crime victims to determine whether Holder/Lynch would prosecute.

Yeah. Have any other made up stories ?

The record of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch will become public in the future. It will shock even the most PC of the Dems...

Start with the motive for Obama to welsh on his campaign promise not to prosecute medical marijuana types - all because of skin color. Holder packed Federal prisons with white medical marijuana distributors in compliance with state law because Eric Holder is a bigot and so is Obama...

As I understand it he was given an honorable discharge from the army he had no criminal record I have heard none of his family, friends, or neighbors come foreward and claim to see anything to suggest to them he had mental problems. You can make the case anyone no matter their race who plans and commits mass murder has mental problems the problem is in most cases they are very good at hiding it and it only becomes clear after they have committed the act.

I pray to 'lil' baby Jesus' that Obama will bring us together.........(but, based on his past track record, I ain't countin' on it).

The big difference is white shooters never get masses of people in the streets shooting cops and burning down buildings.

Both targeted specific races in some sort of crazy plot for revenge or race war whatever. But all the talk after the white shooter was "mental health " and "keeping guns from crazy people ".

Not so much this time . Even though you get reports on how this guy was a freak and was pretty much booted from army .

Hmmm , I wonder what the difference is.... One of these things is not like the other...

It's you lefty loonies that call people crazy

As far as I'm concerned they're all just your average everyday pieces of shit criminals

Last edited:
As I understand it he was given an honorable discharge from the army he had no criminal record I have heard none of his family, friends, or neighbors come foreward and claim to see anything to suggest to them he had mental problems. You can make the case anyone no matter their race who plans and commits mass murder has mental problems the problem is in most cases they are very good at hiding it and it only becomes clear after they have committed the act.

I read this Fox News story that he was harassing some female soildier so bad they thru him out of Afghanistan! She said that he needed mental help .

Another psycho allowed to pass thru ! Maybe if he was dishonorably discharged , that may have raised some red flags .

It's another interesting quandary. It's like, why did so many label the Tea Party a 'Racist Terrorist Group' but haven't labeled Black Lives Matter a 'Racist Terrorist Group?' There's actually been much more violence associated with the BLM group.

It's another interesting quandary. It's like, why did so many label the Tea Party a 'Racist Terrorist Group' but haven't labeled Black Lives Matter a 'Racist Terrorist Group?' There's actually been much more violence associated with the BLM group.

Find me one person who called the tea party a "racist terrorist group " ?

Many in the Press and folks here at USMB have. I personally attended a few Tea Party rallies, but only observed a peaceful good time. Yet many in the Press and here at USMB, have routinely labeled it a violent hate group. Despite there being much violence associated with the BLM group, those same folks haven't come forward to label it a violent hate group.

The media uses a divide and conquer strategy to achieve dominance for the demographic most in control of the media. CNN and USA Today are incredible in this regard, hyping everything they can to bait and bait and bait, and ignoring truth like black on black crime being responsible for 96% of black homicides...

ya, we have a poster with a mental illness...and we all know who that is.

Many in the Press and folks here at USMB have. I personally attended a few Tea Party rallies, but only observed a peaceful good time. Yet many in the Press and here at USMB, have routinely labeled it a violent hate group. Despite there being much violence associated with the BLM group, those same folks haven't come forward to label it a violent hate group.

Racists , yeah. But I've never heard anyone say the tea party is a terror group .

The Dems and the GOP establishment hate the Tea Party. The post 1998 GOP is 100% for big government and endless unaccountable spending... just ask Paul BIZARRO Ryan, first elected in 1998 to be a fiscal conservative, and now the current big spending Obama ally as Speaker.

Forum List

Back