White public school teachers casually and openly discussing killing (mostly black and hispanic) unvaccinated Americans on Facebook

You are a loony. Saying that people that won't save themselves are being "killed".....classic cultist action to avoid any self-responsibility.
Would you say a hospital is killing people if they turned away illegal aliens without proof of citizenship?
Would you say a hospital is killing people if they turned away registered democrats? One of the tweeters in the Op was saying they wanted to get rid of those who voted the wrong way.

The dead would be "less people using up all the resources" in the words of one of these nazis.

Lefties, what the literal fuck is wrong with you people???

'Let them die,' Washington state middle school teacher says of the unvaccinated​

"If we're lucky we can cut out 30 percent of the population that votes the wrong way," Jeanine Kolkemo of Wy'East Middle School said. "Let the hunger games begin."

REMEMBER THESE NAMES:

View attachment 528046
So you say it is mainly blacks and Hispanics that have not been vaccinated yet. Does this mean you recommend getting vaccinated?

So you say it is mainly blacks and Hispanics that have not been vaccinated yet

I don't say that, the statistics say that.

1629405938043.png

You didn't answer my question: Do you agree with the Nazi in the Facebook thread that unvaccinated people should not be given health care?
If the unvaccinated people believe in "my body my choice" they face the same government financial restrictions as those imposed on abortion.

That's your "final solution" for the 62% of blacks and 57% of hispanics in America who are unvaccinated?
Democrats don’t want to admit that many of those on the Democratic Plantation are refusing the vaccine.

They just want to blame everything on Trump and his Deplorables as usual.

So basically Fakebook is still a big joke? Like a running SNL skit. Who can say the dumbest shit?

Is it time for the torches and pitchforks?

Democrats don’t want to admit that many of those on the Democratic Plantation are refusing the vaccine.

They just want to blame everything on Trump and his Deplorables as usual.
Look at where you find the Delta Variant raging and then check vaccination rates with republic states.

Match.

Forum List

Back